Forum › What's that manga called?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok i got another one. A couple who are living together hear a horoscope about a reunion or something like that that will happen soon. They go out and reminisce about a third friend they had who had to move either to Canada or France. That friend then shows up and surprises them and shows them a picture of her new gf/wife. Something along these lines

Finally found it. In case anyone wanted it, it's this

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

This.

Ah, thanks a lot! Wish that series would get picked up again.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I'm trying to remember a manga I read (or anime I watched) with a similar "honors student girl is actually useless" vibe to Please Spoil Me, Hinamori-san! I don't honestly remember if it was yuri or not.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm trying to remember a manga I read (or anime I watched) with a similar "honors student girl is actually useless" vibe to Please Spoil Me, Hinamori-san! I don't honestly remember if it was yuri or not.

Love Lab ?

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Love Lab ?

It's possible that was it, but I sort of don't want it to be that one. I remember being extremely disappointed overall with it.

joined Sep 5, 2018

I forgot about this manga about the blond rich girl wants the other girl to fall for her and the other girl just wanted to be friends and the rich girl insisted that they should be lovers and when she tie her hair they're friends That's all i remember the plot is about thanks in advance

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 9:55PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/theres_no_way_i_can_have_a_lover_or_maybe_there_is

More on MD

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 10:29PM

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

There was a recent-ish (Within 5 years) manga where the main character's apartment is her secret safe place and yet she ends up inviting a popular girl who may have been hit by a date into the room she won't let her friends into. They end up sometimes? living together and the popular girl is a current or former model, of course.
Pretty sure it had a happy yuri end. For some reason I think it is a short series but could have been a long one shot I suppose.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

There was a recent-ish (Within 5 years) manga where the main character's apartment is her secret safe place and yet she ends up inviting a popular girl who may have been hit by a date into the room she won't let her friends into. They end up sometimes? living together and the popular girl is a current or former model, of course.
Pretty sure it had a happy yuri end. For some reason I think it is a short series but could have been a long one shot I suppose.

Is this it?

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

Is this it?

Yep, exactly so thanks a ton!

joined Nov 27, 2016

Manga where an ojou sama type girl has a secret and meets a glasses girl or just a nerdy looking girl who’s also secretly a gyaru, it ends with the ojou sama girl standing up for the gyaru when she was getting bullied since the other girls were jealous she was getting attention from the main character,
I forget if it had chapters or was just a one shot but u know it was pretty short

Nvm, I found it

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 7:39AM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Nvm, I found it

Well? Aren’t you going to share with the class?

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

Nvm, I found it

isn't this it? yankee not gyaru i guess

joined Nov 27, 2016

Nvm, I found it

isn't this it? yankee not gyaru i guess

Yeah that’s the one

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

There's a scene in this manga that has the MC and the girl she likes in cooking class/home ec. MC carries over the pot of stew? because the crush is more lady like and starts serving. a boy protests that he wants to be served by the MC's crush because she's a girl and the MC ends up saying something like "why did i end up agreeing with him" or so.
the start of the manga is the typical "she's so pretty and feminine and i love her" bit. can't remember the ending other than that it was some kind of happy yuri etc.

joined Nov 27, 2016

This might be a long shot and it’s not a manga, but! There was a a photo I thought I saw on this site but it might’ve been somewhere else of what I think was Erika and komichi, it had super good lighting and the background was black, there were two or three versions, one with them staring at each other, one with them smiling, and then one with them laughing (so I think three), the angle is of the a side view and it has both of them full body sitting down, the caption that I think was from the artist was like “another episode of I can’t believe it’s not yuri…” and then some other stuff but that’s the thing I remember. I think they were wearing their uniforms. I saw it twice and thought I saved it somewhere but I can’t seem to find it again but it was really cute and wholesome and it’s bugging me that I can’t seem to find it anywhere now

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 1:14PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
joined Nov 27, 2016

^
Well there's these to look through:
https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/erika_x_komichi

Maybe this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/21627

Nah sadly none of those are it, thanks tho

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 6:48PM

joined Jun 5, 2021

Childhood friends who promised each other to tell the other when they got a boyfriend/fell in love, but MC found out about her friend's boyfriend after looking at her phone accidentally while hiding the fact that she liked a girl (I don't remember if they were dating).

joined Mar 12, 2018

Hi, I'm looking for a yuri Chinese webtoon. It's about a college girl who wrote a webnovel about a psychopath killing people. She met a woman who's going to be her teacher. This woman reads the web novel and she knows that the girl is the author and she's going to kill everybody who's taunting/bullying the mc the same way in the novel. I didn't read it here.

last edited at Aug 2, 2022 7:55PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hi, I'm looking for a yuri Chinese webtoon. It's about a college girl who wrote a webnovel about a psychopath killing people. She met a woman who's going to be her teacher. This woman reads the web novel and she knows that the girl is the author and she's going to kill everybody who's taunting/bullying the mc the same way in the novel. I didn't read it here.

Wow. Now I'm curious.

joined Mar 12, 2018

Wow. Now I'm curious.

Yeah, it was very good ! And I found it ! I'm More Dangerous than You

joined Aug 3, 2022

Hi i just want to ask about this manga I've read before it was kinda bisexual and non science babies, as i remember . Because his brother married a girl she's inlove with and then her brother cheated , now she was living with her sister in law and her child. But something is happening between them. I can't remember anymore. Please help, I'd like to read it again

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Hi i just want to ask about this manga I've read before it was kinda bisexual and non science babies, as i remember . Because his brother married a girl she's inlove with and then her brother cheated , now she was living with her sister in law and her child. But something is happening between them. I can't remember anymore. Please help, I'd like to read it again

The Female Body?

To reply you must either login or sign up.