SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

^A Joyful Life

Maidpfpsmol
joined Jun 29, 2020

^A Joyful Life

thank you!!

joined Aug 10, 2021

Okay so this was a very recent oneshot here. Author also told in his/her twitter to not read it for free, so idk if it is removed or not but anyways,

It is one of those princess x maid stories. The princess and her " lover" decides to elope by faking the princess as a nasty person.Her lover drives a horse by that so they can elope.

sorry this is a bit vague, but can't remember correctly

joined Aug 10, 2021

hi! I'm looking for an nsfw oneshot where:

a black haired OL sabotages (specifically, she changed some numbers in her report) her blonde coworker in spite, and her coworker finds out. she blackmails her and then [nsfw]. after things, happen, then fall in love somehow? idk but it was rlly fluffy n i'm sad that i forgot the name of it sjfkehejdj

I checked the blackmail tag but had no luck :(

tysm in advance!

edit: i found it, it's "be careful around the nice ones" by mira!

is it in dynasty, can't seem to find it

last edited at Jun 27, 2022 8:10AM

243396_5909547
joined Mar 20, 2021

Its about a girl who has matching earrings with an another girl but the other girl gets a boyfriend so she hides the earrings given to her my her boyfriend.

joined Mar 27, 2017

Its about a girl who has matching earrings with an another girl but the other girl gets a boyfriend so she hides the earrings given to her my her boyfriend.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jewel_of_you

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Friend sent me this on discord, not sure if it's Yuri but I'm curious as to what the series is, for some reason it rings some vague bells. Thanks in advance for any help!

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This.

Thanks <3

joined Aug 10, 2021

Please, please let me find this, I am pretty sure I read this here

so, a girl and a man gets married, with another small girl telling the girls' husband that she will marry his wife after he died. Husband eventually died due to certain health issues, and the two girls slowly started dating and the small girl tries to help the elder girl to be happy again after the death of her husband.

Please please please, I need to find this one;.

last edited at Jun 29, 2022 7:48AM

joined Jan 29, 2022

I've read it recently and went through the sequel tag but couldn't find it.

Its the sequel to something and starts off with both girls going together to watch a baseball game where their team lost. They change back into school uniforms in the bathroom. I don't remember anything that happens after that. I know I read it on here recently, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Please, please let me find this, I am pretty sure I read this here

so, a girl and a man gets married, with another small girl telling the girls' husband that she will marry his wife after he died. Husband eventually died due to certain health issues, and the two girls slowly started dating and the small girl tries to help the elder girl to be happy again after the death of her husband.

Please please please, I need to find this one;.

Was removed from Dynasty.

joined Sep 13, 2021

a girl on a bus watch another girl that goes to the same school with her because she has a crush on her. later they the crush talk with the girl because i think she has the same interest as her and they become friends. the crush confess and i think the girl was shocked and didn't immediatly accept the confession but later they dated and again later they had sex.
the girl had a friends who in another work from the same author was revealed to also have feelings for her but then she got toghether with another friends.

so many first by ogino jun. the sequel: Come To Like You

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Okay so this was a very recent oneshot here. Author also told in his/her twitter to not read it for free, so idk if it is removed or not but anyways,

It is one of those princess x maid stories. The princess and her " lover" decides to elope by faking the princess as a nasty person.Her lover drives a horse by that so they can elope.

Pretty sure it's "I'm not cut out to be a Princess, so I'll elope with the Villainess". It's been removed from here and Mangadex. You can probably still find it elsewhere if you look.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Pretty sure it's "I'm not cut out to be a Princess, so I'll elope with the Villainess". It's been removed from here and Mangadex. You can probably still find it elsewhere if you look.

Yeah. Just type the title in Google. It's easy to find.

joined Jun 9, 2022

Can someone help me find this (comedy?) manga where the protagonist helped with school festival decoration, but then she sloppily threw paint over something and the gloomy mob characters went "we didn't want a Jackson Pollock painting" or something to that effect.

joined Jun 12, 2018

Anyone remember that manga where an older lady meets a highschooler, the hs girl falls for her and as the older lady meets more of that girl's friends they also fall for her

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Anyone remember that manga where an older lady meets a highschooler, the hs girl falls for her and as the older lady meets more of that girl's friends they also fall for her

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ikenai_otona

joined Jun 12, 2018

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ikenai_otona

yeah it's that one, thanks a lot

joined May 23, 2017

Can someone help me find this (comedy?) manga where the protagonist helped with school festival decoration, but then she sloppily threw paint over something and the gloomy mob characters went "we didn't want a Jackson Pollock painting" or something to that effect.

Definitely not comedy lol. One of my fav angst/drama

Prequel: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_love_smeared_in_ashes

Sequel:https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/no_carriage_no_pumpkin_no_prince

joined Dec 30, 2018

A manga where one girl has an eating disorder and she pukes in the sink and the other girl finds out about the disorder and idk tries to help her get better

Pretty sure its based on a series and not an original oneshot

joined Sep 5, 2018

This mnga where is about a two classmate where the female blond is being touch by a female short hair with glasses she doesn't speak despite the protest of the blond until they graduate i think its colored manga

last edited at Jul 16, 2022 1:35AM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This mnga where is about a two classmate where the female blond is being touch by a female short hair with glasses she doesn't speak despite the protest of the blond until they graduate i think its colored manga

Could you be talking about this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gyaru_chan_and_megane_chan

Though it's an image set, rather than a manga.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Where does this image come from?

a dramatic shot of a yellow-haired female character exclaiming “Oh... I get it now!” with a footnote explaining that she most certainly doesn’t

I screenshotted it a while back but lost the source lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.