Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Red_rose_190268
joined Feb 5, 2015

It feels like stab me from behind.. give me more chapter please!

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I JUST WANT MAASA WITH REMI OH MY GOD CAN'T WE JUST HAVE THE MOST MATURE AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED ADULTS TOGETHER UGH.

clearly frustrated

Like can you just imagine Maasa working so hard at her desk and Remi being the lewd woman she is trying to get her attention for some intimacy? ~

You and me both, that would be amazing, it would be hot, since the first chapter Maasa appear i shipp them, i don't really care much about the other couples, maybe Fue and Asuna a little, i like them

YES oh my god I immediately fell in love with the two. Just imagine the character dynamic between them!! Maasa probably wouldn't even give two shits if Remi slept with others.

Oh, I had not thought of that, would be nice. But I think Meru is shipping herself in Maasa's direction.

Anyway what's with all the anger towards Amano, I think this is great stuff. It has great characters, a good story, and as it is Amano, it is well drawn. Sure it's a bit over the top, but hey, it's fiction, and realism in manga is rare. And if you want cute yuri with loads of blushing and happy endings Dynasty has this nice tagging system.

I really don't understand why people waste so much time reading a manga they don't like and then take even more time complaining about that wasted time here, but it is very entertaining, so keep up the good work.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

I don't necessarily love Remi (I do like her), but... it's not really her fault that all these girls open up to her, tell her their problems and exploit themselves when they know exactly the type of person she is. Through the whole series, when one of the girls has a problem or vents, Remi is always, always, always there listening to them, to push them into making stupid decisions, or to give them wrong advice. They don't have to listen to her, but for some reason, they just do.

Sachi is especially stupid as shit. She just lets Remi do what she wants with her, and this chapter makes it twice when she tries to confide in her, but is swayed in another direction by Remi's little plans (First, it was changing the subject to clothes and makeup, this time it's sex). She lets Remi shove into her head that they're all bad people, and what they're doing is just experimenting. Even after breaking up with Ryuu (who ends up being a pretty nice guy, but she lets Remi guide her to stupidly ruin their friendship potential), nothing's changed and she's still a doormat.

And the worst thing is, she's content with being that way. She even basically states that having freedom to do what she wants has caused her to become confused, and she doesn't know what she wants in life. Of course, she's telling this to Remi, of all people.

In chapter 11 (I think), Remi is shown listening to Fue and Ruki's conversation about Sachi's mark. She brings it up in their conversation this chapter, because she knows it bugs Ruki but doesn't say anything about it, since it can be brought up later to ruin Sachi and Ruki's friendship further. Remi literally knows everything going on, and uses it to her advantage. However, I also think she might have feelings for Ruki, but really doesn't know how to love her, so she messes with her in the worst ways.

That's why she's pretty much the deuteragonist. And a damn good one at that.

AHHHH. I just looked at the books Meru dropped. She is totally aiming to become Maasa's secretary. Calling it now. OTP headcanon confirmed.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 7:44AM

Pic_push.php
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really cant tell how i'll feel about this. Its so frustratingly annoying and just fuck. yes the feelings we all must endure sure live its title. -______-

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

having an affair or sex in general is a foreign thing to most people i guess

It's not the fact that Remi is having sex, it's that she's being a huge immoral bitch while doing so. A lot of my friends are what others would describe as promiscuous, but the difference is that they respect their partners as basic human beings, which Remi doesn't seem to do.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Well... I don't even... that was just painful to read, not only story wise but like others have said, writing wise as well. Remi just makes no sense to me. Just a bit of a sychopath out to fuck with everyone's emotions for her own enjoyment with no repercussions it seems. How does one get away with that crap for so long is beyond me, I've known no one who does (personally).

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

having an affair or sex in general is a foreign thing to most people i guess

Haha I think the fact that affairs are NOT foreign to people that has everyone bitter. We already know how much cheating and ntr stuff enrages people. As for the sex in general, I'm sure that's not what people are getting their panties in a twist for.

As for hating on Remi, I think it's misplaced. They should direct it towards Sachi. Sure Remi is manipulative, but everyone she makes a move on seems to be aware of that part of her personality. They know she is doing it to screw with them, and they go along with it anyway! Sachi could have said no a lot of times, but she didn't, so really, I was more disappointed in her. She even laughed at herself for pretty much ending up the same way as her ex boyfriend. Sachi was completely aware of what she was doing and she stayed with the intention of going along with the sex.

I think Remi has some ulterior motive that, in the real world, could have probably been solved in a more reasonable way, but of course we need dat manga drama. It would have been nice though if she wasn't the one behind EVERYTHING. Would be nice if some of the character development were spread out more evenly. Oh and it would be nice if Remi gets her own character development... I'm hoping that gets solved in the future chapters.

I think ending wise it'll still be better than Fragments of Love since you're already prepared for the train wreck. FoL was a good story overall, but it felt like such a bait and switch. FoL had a hopeful atmosphere around it, while this had a depressing air around it from the get go, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't end with happy rainbows everywhere. It's why I feel sorry for Ruki since she's so excited about love and like a puppy and I just want to hug her.

While I think that this isn't Shuninta's best work, I don't think it's that bad at all. The pacing is a little messy and I think the character interactions feel awkwardly forced, but it's not as all over the place as some of the other works uploaded on this site. It's still a fun read and I look forward to seeing what happens next. (Of course my opinions may all change in the last few chapters lol. Still plenty of opportunities to majorly screw up.)

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 9:00AM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

WTF .-.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Ruki really got it bad:

Work your ass off to get your driver's license and go to the beach with Sachi? Not gonna happen. You're going to the beach with the person with who your gf cheated on you.

Put in your girlfriend's house as destination in your satnav to be able to pick her up? No, when the time comes, you're going to select it because you need to confront her because of the cheating.

Especially after the very courageous and touching confession in the restaurant, which made me like Ruki a lot and her resolution not to tie Sachi down, although the way she went about that was very ill-advised. She really loved her but everything went to shit.

I can at least understand where a lot of people who aren't happy with this chapter are coming from. I have no problem that Ruki didn't tear into Remi. Why bother with something you can't change and that is not your goal? Remi doesn't matter to her, her goal is to salvage her relationship with Sachi or at least gain clarity about their relationship. I felt that was rather level-headed of her. Focus on the things you can change and move into the direction of you goal. Remi isn't the key, Sachi is. The one thing I can't really comprehend is the time skip of a whole month, which I felt to be sprung on me and wasn't really indicated and leads to this two-point criticism:

Construction of the plot: I have no idea how Ruki and Sachi apparently didn't really see each other for a whole month and it seems they didn't even text much. I have no idea how that makes sense because they were bound to run each other at least at university. The two couldn't just happen to not meet each other. Even if Sachi avoided Ruki, not even Ruki would have thought nothing of it. If you don't interact with your partner, you don't have a relationship.

Character actions: How does Sachi cheat on Ruki for a whole month without not feeling any pang of remorse and how does she conclude it's okay because "people are bad". I think it destroys Sachi's character, who was shown to be able to care about others. Why does nobody notice, especially Remi's gang which thought about whether or not it could do harm if Remi got close to Sachi? Asuna very early told Ruki to tell her if Remi acts strangely. That's a bit much. I'm willing to suspend my disbelief but it's still a bit over the top. I think we can consider what Remi said to be true. She is very proud of herself that she managed to sleep with Sachi and wants others to know. She wouldn't exaggerate.

AHHHH. I just looked at the books Meru dropped. She is totally aiming to become Maasa's secretary. Calling it now. OTP headcanon confirmed.

That was the only heart-warming part of the whole chapter, Meru studying to be useful to Maasa. <3

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 11:49AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

after breaking up with Ryuu (who ends up being a pretty nice guy, but she lets Remi guide her to stupidly ruin their friendship potential)

I didn't think anything of value was lost there. I found it incredibly creepy to ask his ex on who he cheated and whose last interaction with him was to slap him in the face to introduce him to her friend.

However, I also think she might have feelings for Ruki, but really doesn't know how to love her, so she messes with her in the worst ways.

I used to think that, too. But Remi says she likes both Ruki and Sachi, although she has been toying with Ruki for more than a year. Remi seems to be able to care about the wellbeing of others, as displayed when she worries about Meru and springs into action, but I think she just doesn't like other people breaking her toys. She couldn't possibly pass off what she did to Ruki as "in good fun".

On another note, anybody have an idea what Sachi means when she says "I get it, maybe" on page 05? Because I don't get it.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch12#5

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 11:37AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Are you fucking kidding me? So this is just "College girls are either malicious sluts or woobies" the manga? Fuck this shit. Fuck you Shuninta.

Gotta remember who's doing this. I still vouch for Fucking Shuninta to be a tag.

Cause I firmly believe that no matter how bullshit this is right now, somehow, someway, she'll make it all come full circle and even in this messed up world with fucked up Remi and brash Sachi and non-communicative Ruki and untrusting Fue and lustful Asuna and noncommittal Maasa and...well you get the point. Somehow with all this, I know Shuninta will make it work.

Probably the only reason I am enduring this right now, is because Shuninta has earned and built up my faith in her.

Your optimism is admirable.

I've read the Chinese scans, and in my personal opinion, happy endings are bullshit when there's a clear lack of conscience or recognition of wrongs on multiple parties. It's very unsettling when a character overlooks the terrible things said and done to them just because the other person smiles and abstractly "returns their feelings." (Note: Sacchan just HAD to sex it up with Remi in order to figure this out? Really? Is that how things work nowadays?) It is also disturbing that "returning feelings" in this situation does not involve any form of apology or admittance that you've wronged someone you supposedly now "love." Also, the fact that Remi can still insert herself in between Ruki and Sacchan and make passes at them, despite implicitly knowing that the two have "resolved their feelings," just seriously grates on my nerves. It seems that no one has a brain in this story.

I don't care how good a mangaka's works usually are. Anyone is capable of writing a crappy story with frustratingly unrealistic character butchering at the end. Takemiya Jin's Fragments of Love comes to mind.

I think you people are misunderstanding my words again...

There is a BIG difference, as in BIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG difference between "happy end" and "good end". Nowhere did I say that Shuninta will make it a happy ending. I am totally content with bittersweet ends when they are done right. I trust Shuninta will make it work: just because I trust does not mean that it will happen. It just means I am putting my faith in that person. Which does not apply to everyone; does not apply to anyone almost ever at all, actually.

HOW-FUCKING-EVER! The difference between a good storyteller and a great storyteller is their control of the world they work with. If someone can take a bullshit world like this and make an easy, comfortable, great ending that brings everything full circle - deserved forgiveness, developed trust, clear boundaries, etc. - then that person is remarkable in his or her own right. So just because a happy end may come out of this does not mean it is forced, bullshit, etc. It also does not mean that the storyteller is bad if he or she does not make a happy end: the only qualification I made is that he or she needs to have control of their world. So if he or she does not want a happy end and can make the not-happy end a great end, all the same power to 'em.

There is some complicated shit going on here, with lots of way OTT dynamics that basically conglomerate to that everyone is at fault for some reason in some way, shape, or form. So it will be difficult to go through with the rebuilding process, but it is more than possible: I've seen it happen. We're seeing it happen. Maasa and Meru are starting to move in the right direction, and probably be the first two off this shitwreck of an island they're all stuck on.

Please people, I am getting tired of people putting words in my mouth, namely in this story's thread. It gets old having to elaborate on way more words and point than I should have to after a while; I trust you all are smart enough to not make me do this. I quite literally say almost exactly what I mean, every time.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 10:50AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

I refrained from reading this because I hate waiting for new chapters... and considering the latest comments, is this series worthwhile?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I refrained from reading this because I hate waiting for new chapters... and considering the latest comments, is this series worthwhile?

TBD. Lotta drama and stuff that will make you hate characters, but when it ends we will all know exactly what kinda charge to put on this.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I knew people would be pissed off.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For all the people defending Remi, would you think the same of her if this were an het manga and her character was a dude?

And frankly, the thing it irritates the most is that supposedly they. are. friends.

While is true that Remi is being proactive and true to her needs the fact she treats her "friends" just as her harem just because is HORRIBLE.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^agreed.

This is not terrible writing, IMO. The characters are just that spineless & without Remi, won't have character development. Remi's a bitch though. Nothing apart from her appearance is benign. As long as she gets off she won't care about her friends. What a big, fat A.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

To be fair though, Ruki and Sacchan had plenty of character development.

The problem is that Remi is an oportunistic bitch that is taking advantage of Sacchan state of mind to get herself off with a new girl.

joined Feb 5, 2015

WTF cheating girlfriends is not my thing. How could this manga ruin my night... Grrr!!! Found the link to chapters 13 and 14 (raw) enjoy. http://mh.5652.com/mh/20131024/8517/98459.shtml

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Poor Ruki :(
And i kinda get the feeling that there will be some sort of car accident next chapter. When Ruki was talking with Fue they did mention overdoing it and Ruki kinda looked like she's coming down with a fever soon. Add the emotional gut punch from Rumi and driving seems like a bad idea.
Well lets hope it doesn't happen and that i'm just seeing things.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Sacchan sucks i really don't like her, Remi just don't care about anybody she just use people for her pleasure, Ruki is just an idiot.

I understand that Remi was just trying to make Ruki take actions but her manners was weird, but that's what she does, she's been fucking girls who are inexperienced since forever, kind is sick but yet i can't dislike her

I never liked Ruki fallen in love with Sacchan, they just don't click, they is not nice together.

Ruki is really stupid i feel bad for her, trying her best for that bitch

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

And frankly, the thing it irritates the most is that supposedly they. are. friends.

Now that you mention it, it occurs to me the whole 'they are friends'-theme wasn't really prominent in the storytelling, or at least wasn't really shown after their trip. Remi and crew hang in a bar, everybody else only happens to sit in the same lectures. Only Fue and Ruki seem to be real friends and I don't think Fue ever really interacted with the rest. She once talked to Sachi because she was worried about Ruki.

To be fair though, Ruki and Sacchan had plenty of character development.

Yes, that is certainly true and Ruki's early struggles are what sold me.

The problem is that Remi is an oportunistic bitch that is taking advantage of Sacchan state of mind to get herself off with a new girl.

The thing is that being taken advantage of is not really an excuse you can't make for something you did repeatedly and for a whole month. Sachi maybe got seduced or deceived, but she reasoned it would be okay and that Ruki's love for her doesn't make a difference. Repeatedly cheating on her over the course of a whole month is a pretty deep hole to dig for yourself. She could have stopped at any time.

Chikaon pointed this out very correctly:

Sachi could have said no a lot of times, but she didn't, so really, I was more disappointed in her. She even laughed at herself for pretty much ending up the same way as her ex boyfriend. Sachi was completely aware of what she was doing and she stayed with the intention of going along with the sex.

Especially that she was okay with being the same as her ex (which at the same time means putting Ruki into the same position she was in) was what made me feel sorry for Ruki. Still, I'm rooting for Ruki even if she is intent on winning her heart. If she still wants to be with her and they manage to find common ground, why not do it?

Although I stated some things I didn't really understand, I still enjoy this series and I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

joined Dec 19, 2014

First let me say Amano-Sensei has earned my trust and faith in her works. I firmly believe in the end everything will work out and it will be a 'well ALL that had HAD to happen to give us this ending.' Personally I enjoy this manga because it isn't another all girls school unrealistic lesbian love story, in fact everything in this story is very realistic minus Maasa because well damn she is rich xD I love how this story shows all of this drama because stuff like this happens everyday. People fall in love, they get cheated on, they get lied to, their heart gets broken. As for everyone bashing Remi I understand why you are upset, but there are girls like Remi in real life. Girls who enjoy praying on inexperienced or naive girls, girls who treat those around them very sadistically, girls who simply follow their lust knowing the issues it may cause and not giving two fucks. Sacchan basically being a spaghetti girl, or straight until wet, does suck for Ruki but then again there are many girls like that as well. Life is always full of drama, ESPECIALLY if you are a lesbian, speaking from experience lol I still love this story and I still enjoy reading it, this update was alittle hard to swallow I admit because I was hoping for the best for Ruki and Sacchan as a couple, but hey love in general can have a bitter taste. I would like to find out though if Remi is in love with Ruki and that is why she was giving her such a concentrated dose of sadism, it would be interesting. Hopefully the next update doesn't take as long ._. I am already dying from Citrus and Dear My Teacher updates D;

joined Jun 14, 2013

The author can go fuck themself since she/he obviously wants all yuri fans to kill themselves with this horseshit of a yuri managa...what the fuck tho...my heart can't take it and I hope there's a good fucking ending for ruki, fue, and massa

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The author can go fuck themself since she/he obviously wants all yuri fans to kill themselves with this horseshit of a yuri managa...what the fuck tho...my heart can't take it and I hope there's a good fucking ending for ruki, fue, and massa

Seriously, what?

People, you need to step back a bit if you're getting this freaked out. Go read some Wife And Wife and decompress.

joined Feb 5, 2015

Are you fucking kidding me? So this is just "College girls are either malicious sluts or woobies" the manga? Fuck this shit. Fuck you Shuninta.

Gotta remember who's doing this. I still vouch for Fucking Shuninta to be a tag.

Cause I firmly believe that no matter how bullshit this is right now, somehow, someway, she'll make it all come full circle and even in this messed up world with fucked up Remi and brash Sachi and non-communicative Ruki and untrusting Fue and lustful Asuna and noncommittal Maasa and...well you get the point. Somehow with all this, I know Shuninta will make it work.

Probably the only reason I am enduring this right now, is because Shuninta has earned and built up my faith in her.

Your optimism is admirable.

I've read the Chinese scans, and in my personal opinion, happy endings are bullshit when there's a clear lack of conscience or recognition of wrongs on multiple parties. It's very unsettling when a character overlooks the terrible things said and done to them just because the other person smiles and abstractly "returns their feelings." (Note: Sacchan just HAD to sex it up with Remi in order to figure this out? Really? Is that how things work nowadays?) It is also disturbing that "returning feelings" in this situation does not involve any form of apology or admittance that you've wronged someone you supposedly now "love." Also, the fact that Remi can still insert herself in between Ruki and Sacchan and make passes at them, despite implicitly knowing that the two have "resolved their feelings," just seriously grates on my nerves. It seems that no one has a brain in this story.

I don't care how good a mangaka's works usually are. Anyone is capable of writing a crappy story with frustratingly unrealistic character butchering at the end. Takemiya Jin's Fragments of Love comes to mind.

Fully agree with this. Read the Chinese raws for the next 2 chapters and seriously? Guys, if you're waiting for a "happy" closure, you got it. But a "happy" closure in this case? It's fucking fucked up. It makes no fucking sense at all and just throws the characters into even badder light. Major spoilers ahead for 13 : Even though they made up in the end, Sacchan's attitude towards the whole thing was really flippant. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! This is how she fucking "explained" to Ruki : "After having sex multiple times with bitchtits, I realise that I am actually a lot worse than I thought I was, yet a lot stronger too. I realise I don't have to be protected or controlled by anyone. Actually, maybe, I'd like to protect you (Ruki) instead!" OF FUCKING COURSE YOU'RE WORSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED BITCH! WOW, STRONGER IN YOUR FUCKING MENTAL CRAZINESS YOU MEAN?! OH AND YOU FUCKING REALISED YOU'RE NOT A BABY TO BE CODDLED! HOLY FUCKING NUTS CONGRATS, YOU FINALLY ACHIEVED INDEPENDENCE AFTER HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH! AFTER BREAKING HER HEART YOU WANT TO GO PROTECT HER NOW?! PLEASE GET THE FUCK AWAY AND PROTECT HER FROM YOU INSTEAD! The whole shitstorm was unbelievable, but the most unbelievable thing was, Ruki accepted her back when Sacchan didn't even provide a single fucking apology. Like, oh my god what in the world is wrong with you girl? She cheated on you with the same girl the whole month every single day and you accept her back just because she says she wants to "protect" you from now on? WHYWHHYWHWYWHWY! Clearly she wasn't apologetic for her actions and you just take her back like this?! This whole "happy ending" is so screwed up I'm gonna puke my tears out. All in all, there's no other words to describe how things wrapped up other than ABSURD. Dear Amano Shuninta, I've always loved your works and I will definitely continue reading your future works but I'm never touching this work of yours ever again I'm sorry.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 1:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.