Forum › Posts by J-Mary94

joined Dec 19, 2014

First let me say Amano-Sensei has earned my trust and faith in her works. I firmly believe in the end everything will work out and it will be a 'well ALL that had HAD to happen to give us this ending.' Personally I enjoy this manga because it isn't another all girls school unrealistic lesbian love story, in fact everything in this story is very realistic minus Maasa because well damn she is rich xD I love how this story shows all of this drama because stuff like this happens everyday. People fall in love, they get cheated on, they get lied to, their heart gets broken. As for everyone bashing Remi I understand why you are upset, but there are girls like Remi in real life. Girls who enjoy praying on inexperienced or naive girls, girls who treat those around them very sadistically, girls who simply follow their lust knowing the issues it may cause and not giving two fucks. Sacchan basically being a spaghetti girl, or straight until wet, does suck for Ruki but then again there are many girls like that as well. Life is always full of drama, ESPECIALLY if you are a lesbian, speaking from experience lol I still love this story and I still enjoy reading it, this update was alittle hard to swallow I admit because I was hoping for the best for Ruki and Sacchan as a couple, but hey love in general can have a bitter taste. I would like to find out though if Remi is in love with Ruki and that is why she was giving her such a concentrated dose of sadism, it would be interesting. Hopefully the next update doesn't take as long ._. I am already dying from Citrus and Dear My Teacher updates D;

J-Mary94
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Dec 14:37
joined Dec 19, 2014

I died at the confession xD I mean you are totally prepared to just massacre the girl and then BAM the confession is done and you both get all blushy blushy lol I am wondering if we got a first ever Yandere Yuri series here ^ Totally into it! GIMMIE MOAR!!!