Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

physical intimacy intensifies while still being friends, I like how girls are having a ticket pass in this.yup just gals being pals.

If you're already aware of yourself, it would be the inverse when it comes to physical intimacy with female friends.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The webcomic left me wanting more and now the serialization leaves me wanting more

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This is peak '' useless lesbians can't communicate properly'' XP

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Kiss next

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

After that face Hinoka made at the end... You just go for it at that point. You could feel the sadness on her face there.

joined Feb 1, 2021

It's even more blushy and awkward than the same events in the web version, so I can say for sure that this is the first chapter where the serialization has definitively improved upon it.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I can't wait till we get past all the webcomic material and get to some new shit

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Ahhh my favorite idiot couple haha

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

what does first base mean.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I had to look this up but apparently:

First base: Kissing/making out
Second base: Hands below the belt aka Fingering/Handjobs
Third base: Mouth below the belt aka Cunnilingus/Fellatio
Fourth base: Going "all the way", typically referring to penetration. whatever that means in a yuri context, considering both previous bases are already "proper" sex imo

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 7:02PM

joined Mar 25, 2021

Fourth base: Going "all the way", typically referring to penetration. whatever that means in a yuri context, considering both previous bases are already "proper" sex imo

Jesus, girl's more thirsty than Tsukishi!
Also that and

From the webcomic strengthens the 'Hinoka thinks they're dating already' theory

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 7:06PM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

sexual tension says go get married

joined Mar 25, 2021

Ah yes, just some normal physical intimacy as friends and this is a completely normal reaction to being denied said physical intimacy with friends.

At least she asked first but Hinoka's face of disappointment after Tsukushi didn't follow through says everything.

Girl's putting too much faith that the dense bottom would top her.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

seku hara desu

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

With how literally she took that “you can touch me as long as you ask first” rule, I’m thinking she might be neurodivergent.

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

Fifth base: unprotected handholding

joined Mar 25, 2021

Fifth base: unprotected handholding

Sixth base: Intimate staring contest

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Damn, I must be older than I thought or kids these days are WAY more sexual. This is the order I grew up with:

First base: kissing
Second base: hands on breasts, typically over clothes but sometimes under
Third base: below belt action up to full on PiV sex (het standard, cause that's the sort of folks I learned sports metaphors for sex from)
Homerun\Fourth base: Full on PiV sex

If second base were hand jobs, there'd have been a LOT more joy getting there in the folks I went to school with.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

about the base thing,this is what i get from google

First base – Kissing.
Second base – Touching and fondling.
Third base – Stimulation below the waist.
Home run – Sexual intercourse.

well,you guys probably already know it tho

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 7:35AM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

also,Hinoka definitely thinks they're dating LOL

joined Aug 29, 2019

also,Hinoka definitely thinks they're dating LOL

The best kind of idiot couple, probably. One is desperately in love and trying to get together but can't muster the courage to just come out and say it, the other already thinks they're dating but is too timid and introverted to communicate it, though equally in love. This one might be doing the same thing eventually, though I'm more skeptical there than here.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

She's reaching Yokoe from school zone level of dumbass lol.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Interesting how Hijiki removed the obvious blow job reference that was in the Twitter version, only to sneak in another, more subtle one. I suspect editorial interference.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Interesting how Hijiki removed the obvious blow job reference that was in the Twitter version, only to sneak in another, more subtle one. I suspect editorial interference.

The old one was obvious, yes, but I have no idea how you can see this as one...

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The old one was obvious, yes, but I have no idea how you can see this as one...

For the benefit of those who may have had a somewhat sheltered upbringing, Hinoka's tucking her hair behind her ear before putting the thing in her mouth is a classic manga trope that in turn references a classic adult video trope: when performing the abovementioned act on camera, it's essential not to obscure the punters' view of the proceedings, so anyone with long hair has to take steps to keep it out of the way before commencing.

Note that there was no real danger of Hinoka's hair getting in the taiyaki; she apparently managed to eat her own without any special precautions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.