Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm here dying over the tease of the upcoming RAW chapter, is like Kishi said "Hey let's put the greatest girls in one chapter...also semi naked, actually let's go for full naked!" I'm not entirely sure about what's going to happen but I know it's an instant classic, he's cooking some real fine food right now.

I won't post any more details, anyone curious enough should check the twitter

last edited at Jul 4, 2022 7:44PM

joined Apr 3, 2021

I like Kaoru and Mayoi as a pair because they make great foils for each other. Kaoru is a player but I think Mayoi is the first person she's actually felt something real for. Because of that she's starting to develop a real sense of empathy. Mayoi is anxious and self-absorbed. Her opinion of herself is both too low and too high, basically what Orson Welles called "the Charlie Chaplin disease." Kaoru is a straight talker and isn't afraid to just tell Mayoi to knock it off, and shake her out of her rut.

TBH I was kind of falling off this manga before this pairing debuted, and I'm more invested than ever now.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Everything about this was perfect but Honoka's reaction about answering while Eli was in sleep was perfecter.

Also I wish Kanae from the initial chapters could see her chad self now.

last edited at Jul 10, 2022 2:34AM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Ch.250 is such a blessing for my heart. TT TT

joined Sep 1, 2021

So much hand holding in Ch.251. This manga has degenerated into nothing but smut. Where's Yuu and Mari to bring us back to good, old fashioned, christian spanking?

joined Feb 22, 2018

I like Kaoru and Mayoi as a pair because they make great foils for each other. Kaoru is a player but I think Mayoi is the first person she's actually felt something real for. Because of that she's starting to develop a real sense of empathy. Mayoi is anxious and self-absorbed. Her opinion of herself is both too low and too high, basically what Orson Welles called "the Charlie Chaplin disease." Kaoru is a straight talker and isn't afraid to just tell Mayoi to knock it off, and shake her out of her rut.

It can also be called the "Franz Kafka Syndrome". Kafka was a gifted writer who thought everything he wrote was trash. He burned most of his stories after he wrote them, and it was only because his mother and some of his friends convinced him to give them two of his notebooks with his work that there is any trace of his talent.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

HaruKana handholding was sweeet~
Hoping they kiss next year.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

A confession and hand-holding? Chrimbo came early this year.

joined Jul 19, 2014

So much hand holding in Ch.251. This manga has degenerated into nothing but smut.

Don't worry it has NSFW tag

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

So Ed was the useless one in the past. Very cute ed x ian, could use some more!
And is this progress for Honoka x eli that i see?
Always so happy for Kanae, living her best life with no regrets now.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Cute honk x eli chapter, I've forgotten if they've confessed already or not tho

Ppp
joined Sep 6, 2018

h-how lewd, premarital hand holding is prohibited >.<

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Couldn't tell if Nao's wearing undies or going commando.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Chapter 250. So beautiful.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Wait how am I supposed to feel about those "I love you"s between Honoka and Eli????

Also wow, chapter 251 is amazing. I can feel how in love Haruka and Kanade are, even though we only see their backs and the focus is on Nao and Hibiki.

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Couldn't tell if Nao's wearing undies or going commando.

It's Nao we're talking about. Of COURSE she goes commando XD

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

That HonoEli chapter was so cute!!! Also I was not expecting younger Ian to have such a different fashion sense lol

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Wow... taking hand holding to the limit here.

joined Jul 23, 2014

HonoxEli chads, we made it

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

That’s so cute, I love the way honoka neither (just) feels reassured nor overthinks it and just calmly says it back. Very cute- adorable even

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Haruka is ridiculously pretty.

Also please someone be Mayu's gf, she is very cute.

But not as cute as Ed and Ian lol, what an adorkable flashback.

last edited at Jul 10, 2022 2:38PM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Everything about this was perfect but Honoka's reaction about answering while Eli was in sleep was perfecter.

Also I wish Kanae from the initial chapters could see her chad self now.

She really has! She’s come so far and grown so much, and has the girlfriend of her dreams.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Words cannot describe the happiness I currently feel.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

So, like...

Honoka and Eli have exchanged love confessions??? And the excuse of sleeptalking doesn't work because Eli admitted she was awake??? So now they have officially put a name on their mutual feelings and they are by their own recognition a couple in love???

WOW!!! ♡♡♡

Also, on another subject:

I had never thought it important before, but...

These three have always been in a line in the main cast page! Kishi only does it for characters who are supposed to have something going on at some point in the story...

joined Jan 11, 2014

Kanae transformed from incel to alpha chad before our very eyes

To reply you must either login or sign up.