Forum › The Atelier for Fairies discussion

joined Apr 28, 2022

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Aoto's mom is a real piece of work. Her kid is a real creaive guy, with lots of talent and a kind heart. All shecan see is a disappointment.

joined May 10, 2021

I still hate those kids, and I'm pretty sure we're not done with them, nor will we ever be.
Sadge.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Was pretty sure we were going this direction whit the grandma but it still got my heart strings. Sad moments with grandmas and grandpas always gets me. Now lets just hope that Kyoko will not be charged with kidnaping Aoto or momo with assaulting his mom.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I fucking love this chapter!

joined Dec 13, 2021

The introduction of these kids have kinda ruined my enjoyment, the flow just feels off. Maybe it's just me

last edited at Jul 9, 2022 7:56PM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I'm not crying, you are

joined Feb 21, 2019

man, chapter hit hard ;__;

expected something like this with the grandma, probably was why Aoto's mom kept him away from her due to her condition and age. Though still doesn't excuse how she treats him and acts in regards to his creativity >:

Mari-san really handled the visit well and Aoto was brave at the end with him realising what was going on and how he handled it. Despite his feelings and how his grandma is doing, he'll at leasst get to come see her now

interesting that grandma was also making clothes for some fairies, so she has that connection.

last edited at Jul 10, 2022 7:38AM

joined Mar 17, 2019

Is it just me or the fairy from Aoto's grandma memory looks just like Mari's mom?
Also, Kyouko went around looking for Mari :)))

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She remembered, even if it took a while... ^_^

Now lets just hope that Kyoko will not be charged with kidnaping Aoto

No, no, it clearly was Aoto doing the kidnapping. ;)

last edited at Jul 10, 2022 1:23PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

My HEEEAAARRRTTTTT!!!!!!!

This was supposed to be a cute series about fairy clothes! It's going to RUIN me!

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

The first 2 pages with the pov from the purse were pretty cool and reminded me of my younger self trying to understand the grownups fights from the door/corridor.

But CMOM did Momo realy need to cut her hair? Not that she looks bad now.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

The first 2 pages with the pov from the purse were pretty cool and reminded me of my younger self trying to understand the grownups fights from the door/corridor.

But CMOM did Momo realy need to cut her hair? Not that she looks bad now.

I agree. While the bob looks nice I prefer her original hairstyle, it had more personality.

joined Jan 5, 2020

My heart... Reading this fills me with joy and it's 4:52 am right now sheesh. I'm needlessly energetic hahaha

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 4:53PM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Itadakimasu Akane-san, thanks for this wonderful manga you've given us.

joined Sep 4, 2018

Loving the series, though the second volume felt a bit off (too much heavy drama?).

Looking forward to more. Hope the assistant gets in on the secret, especially after the stuff with the kids and the shop getting busier. Almost doesn't seem fair she's still "in the dark".

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. ^_^

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I'm just going to point out that it said 'End' at the end of the first volume too, before anyone gets disappointed.

inb4 it's actually finished.

joined Mar 17, 2019

I am slightly confused, so the manga is finished right?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So is this over or just between volumes? I quite like like series, it's charming and sweet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.