Forum › My Female Friend Comes Home to Me Every Now and Again discussion

18992b47e3036da3324d1a85848e4b9e
joined Jul 16, 2019

So both of them is bi?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

So both of them is bi?

Well, we don't know. One of them is bi based on character profile. The other one has a boyfriend and is attracted to a woman, but that doesn't really tells us anything about her sexuality. She could be bi, a lesbian dealing with comphet, straight but has a thing only for the other protagonist, or none of the above if we've misread her attraction.

joined Jun 3, 2014

butch chan “has a boyfriend,” netorare pls

Having short hair doesn't make you butch, lol. I wouldn't mind a bit of ntr but I feel like this wouldn't go down that route.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I see the author is going into their "angsty plot" phase. (I recognize this is cynical)

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Omg, it's finally here! Thanks Yuri Project.

Also, I feel like it's been ages since I saw someone translate it as "Sempai" instead of "Senpai" lol

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

lesbian doppio??

joined Jul 8, 2019

Too soon for that tag. Waaaaay too soon. That tag is for a very specific situation, not for any and every situation in wich a boy/girlfriend exists.
Geez. Such an obsession with that tag. Quoting Oberst Kurt Steiner, "It seems to have a rather morbid fascination for you people",

last edited at Jun 24, 2022 10:11AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I see the author is going into their "angsty plot" phase. (I recognize this is cynical)

This was originally published 18 months ago. Anything else you've read by the author she wrote long after this. If anything, she's recently, and sadly (from my perspective) entered a "no plot" phase.

last edited at Jun 24, 2022 5:22PM

joined May 3, 2014

fuck that dumb tag, really there is nothing fun in it but just a few people seemn to have an sadistic side and enjoy seeing relationship being twisted by that disgusting tag

joined May 3, 2014

This was originally published 18 months ago. Anything else you've read by the author she wrote long after this. If anything, she's recently, and sadly (from my perspective) entered a "no plot" phase.

soooo it will be the kind of story that goes no were and we might get some rushed chapter at the end? :/

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

soooo it will be the kind of story that goes no were and we might get some rushed chapter at the end? :/

As far as I know there are only 2 chapters (on pixiv).

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Oh whatt, published over a year ago and only two chaps? The premise is way too heavy to resolve in two chapters, okie time to tamp down my expectations.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I'm very much loving this. Sad panda there are only 2 chapter (thus far) published.

joined Oct 15, 2019

There's a lot of art posted on their twitter about these 2 which should bring some closure :)

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

Oh whatt, published over a year ago and only two chaps? The premise is way too heavy to resolve in two chapters, okie time to tamp down my expectations.

as far as i'm aware nothing really gets resolved to begin with so there's not really any expectations to tamper

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

i love sumiko's art so much [starts crying], but in all seriousness it's really interesting to see how how her art style has become more refined over the years without losing that beautiful gestural quality <3

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

-checks tags

well, this aint gonna end well

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I find myself thinking about Morishima Akiko's "The conditions for paradise" little group of associated one-shots, which also featured an OL and a traveling girl, and had some of the most beautiful moments I've seen in any manga ever.

joined Apr 4, 2017

So both of them is bi?

yeup. just utako is openly bi

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

god I love Sumiko's art so much. I don't think she is coming back for this series tho, she's focused on "The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All", but it doesn't hurt to have some hope ;w;

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

god I love Sumiko's art so much. I don't think she is coming back for this series tho, she's focused on "The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All", but it doesn't hurt to have some hope ;w;

My dream would for this to get picked up by a publisher and serialized. But I'd be happy with just a 3rd chapter wrapping it up.

joined Dec 8, 2019

Rarely have I felt such a gut punch at the end of a chapter compared to this one. Part of me wishes there was another chapter, but part of me also thinks there's no happy ending to be had in a single chapter here (or at least none that would feel earned) and is content to leave it as it is. I really love this author, though -- I'm looking forward to more of their other stuff.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ugh that is the meanest cliffhanger to be stuck on for forever

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Thank you to whoever translated this. I've been waiting for an update for a while.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Welp, I'm officially obsessed. Hook it to my veins !! Give me the next chapter already XP Also, it's refreshing that the boyfriend seem like an all around decent guy, it makes it all the more poignant that Akira is so conflicted about her life.

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 9:05AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.