Forum › The Story of a Villainess Seducing the Heroine discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hm, shouldn't there be a Het tag -- at least for this chapter?

I mean, we're watching the prince and the heroine while they shag, it doesn't get more hetero than that. (Even if it lasted less that the flavour of chewing gum and she didn't come, lol.)

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Wtfox? With this random gross het

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. I think this is the first chapter where one of them hasn't mentioned the villainess's ability to go at it for 3 days and 3 nights. They were surprisingly consistent with that particular line.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

The pride on that maid's face is probably the funniest thing for me in this manga so far.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Three things make characters in fiction likable: attractiveness, competence, and drive. At this point, the "villainess" has shown to possess all three.

last edited at Jun 17, 2022 1:29AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

You make some excellent points, but I wanna circle back around to something that seemed slipped in; “make love for 72 hours straight”? Damn girl make sure you hydrate! Also, just saw that art and it’s already in a credit page. Nice!

“Can love me for 72 hours non-stop” were does it implies sex???? I mean she didn’t use the fancy “make love to me” and I just go impresion that was a metaphore of just loving her all day long?, you know doing the things lovers do all day long like the villianess is showering her with love or something, that sentince doesn’t makes sense to much in the idea that all they do is fucking and since that wasn’t the traditional “make love to me for 72 hours” but more of how attentive the villianess is to the Heroine???

Can some one clarify that part? for thous that can read the raws XD

"While he doesn't even last 3 minutes I can last 3 days" 3 days = 72 hours

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

spurt

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Three things make characters in fiction likable: attractiveness, competence, and drive.

No clue what you're on about, lazy disasters make for phenomenal characters. And personally I'd rather have characters meet less conventional beauty standards.

joined Apr 14, 2022

キモイ

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Three things make characters in fiction likable: attractiveness, competence, and drive.

No clue what you're on about, lazy disasters make for phenomenal characters. And personally I'd rather have characters meet less conventional beauty standards.

Doesn’t that make unconventional beauty standards attractive to you?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

As The immaculate has pointed out, you have just supported my point by expressing a personal attraction towards coupled with a liking of "lazy disasters" who "meet less conventional beauty standards". :-)

EDIT: It occurs to me that "likability" and "attractiveness" are too close to distinguish their meanings, so let me restate my thesis: To be interesting, a fictional character needs to have one or more of following qualities: attractiveness (or relatability), competence, and motivation. If a character is neither attractive (to the reader), not competent at what they do, nor motivated to do it, very few will want to read about them. (That a lot of readers find incompetent and unmotivated characters attractive or relatable implies something about the former, I suspect.)

last edited at Jun 17, 2022 7:31AM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

mission success i guess

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol so that spurt is when he came? I thought he just fart.anyways I'm glad she took her away from that trash prince

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

The fastest gunslinger in the west.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

The fastest gunslinger in the west.

Hey that was my surname!
Oh...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The fact that the elderly maid is legit proud/touched 100% makes the chapter in my book XD

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

I like this elderly maid character she looks very supportive of her master as long as it makes her happy

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Wtf is that lil shit doin' on the heroine on page 2?!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Wtf is that lil shit doin' on the heroine on page 2?!

It didn't last very long, whatever that was ;)

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

As The immaculate has pointed out, you have just supported my point by expressing a personal attraction towards coupled with a liking of "lazy disasters" who "meet less conventional beauty standards". :-)

EDIT: It occurs to me that "likability" and "attractiveness" are too close to distinguish their meanings, so let me restate my thesis: To be interesting, a fictional character needs to have one or more of following qualities: attractiveness (or relatability), competence, and motivation. If a character is neither attractive (to the reader), not competent at what they do, nor motivated to do it, very few will want to read about them. (That a lot of readers find incompetent and unmotivated characters attractive or relatable implies something about the former, I suspect.)

You've assumed that incompetent/unmotivated characters are interesting to me because i find the traits attractive/relatable. I put forward instead that incompetence or laziness can be interesting traits for a fictional character without either being true. Characters with those traits being thrown into situations they aren't equipped for can be an interesting, or at the very least funny, story, even when those traits are exaggerated past the point of being relatable or attractive to most.

With the definition of attractiveness you're using though, it really seems like it can be stretched to include anything, to the point where your statement becomes "to be interesting a character must have literally any trait someone likes. Also here are two traits that I think make a character good even if you don't like the traits" and I'm not even sure the second part is completely true. Mary Sues are wildly considered to be a terrible trope despite almost inherently being competent and motivated. You kind of might be taking what you care for in a character and treating it as a universal truth.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Huh. I think this is the first chapter where one of them hasn't mentioned the villainess's ability to go at it for 3 days and 3 nights. They were surprisingly consistent with that particular line.

but I feel like they reverse mentioned it when the dude just pumped and dumped and it didn’t even last three minutes XD

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

キモイ

Thought of this immediately

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

WAP (witch ass pussy)

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Horny, aren’t we?

Oip%20(2)
joined Nov 8, 2021

JUICY

To reply you must either login or sign up.