Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Pain

joined Apr 22, 2021

Really looking forward to this arc to be finished, I can appreciate some angst, but this isn't why I started this, the tonal shift is a bit too rough

joined May 10, 2021

This is actually killing me

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Really looking forward to this arc to be finished, I can appreciate some angst, but this isn't why I started this, the tonal shift is a bit too rough

I kinda don't want this arc to end, to be honest... I mean, I can appreciate the fluff, but somehow I just love suffering protagonists, hehe

Setting my angst cravings aside, I honestly thought it was taking everything a bit too lightly before, this was something that needed to be addressed at some point. Not that light-hearted works are bad or anything, I just felt like this one lacked that something that would make it memorable, I guess? (Although the "bulying" was fun, I admit.)

Pat%20the%20sara
joined Apr 29, 2019

These last two chapters have hurt me so much, I just wanted to see them happy together, not this :(

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Aho T-T

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

pain pain pain I'm in pain

joined Aug 21, 2017

pain pain pain I'm in pain

pain and despair

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

Ugh... really hating the system right now. It gives out punishment whenever she tries to explain things or goes out of the intended routes. I feel like it's a sadist getting them together before destroying their relationship.

I hope she can find a way to deal with it even if its just a few minutes and explain everything to Elsa so that she wouldn't misinterpret her actions that she hates her (well, Elsa's already an M for Evie, so I doubt this will have any effect) as well as for her peace of mind.

last edited at Jun 11, 2022 7:28AM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Really? During pride month??!!

proud to be suffering

joined Jun 10, 2022

For those saying that evie can just talk about the system. Evie is not that dumb y'know? Of course she would have said it if there wasn't any consequences. Just read the novel. Google translate sucks tho.
Oh and i think it would probably take more than ten chapters before they kissed

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She'd sound like a fucking lunatic! No sane person would ever believe that story, no matter how true it is.

Elsa would probably trust Evie with some doubt, however Evie at this moment is very emotionally unstable and is very much afraid of what the System would make her do to Elsa and she has every right to be so. Who wouldn't be afraid of the mysterious god like system that is forcing you to hurt your beloved from time to time and has the ability to alter the minds of people, or even reality to turn against you when you disobey them.

But it seems that Evie is willing to risk all of that to be with Elsa now, looking forward to that.

Nah, I'm on board with their take. "I routinely see messages that no one else can see that tell me to hurt you" doesn't sound like an outside threat you both have to deal with, it sounds like a psychosis. Honestly Yvonne shouldn't even be assuming it's real. It actually could all be in her head. The natural conclusion for Elsa would be that "this person I find charming and eccentric might actually be dangerous to me or herself."

Elsa is inclined to trust Yvonne, but no trust is absolute. She might even still love her but start thinking she needs to be locked up before she hurts herself.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

It's tearing up my heart when I'm with you but when we are apart i feel it too ~ and no matter what I do I feel the pain ~ with or without you~ basically how the recent chapters been lol

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

haha the "you're an important... friend" amazing work Elsa, Yvonne has no idea I'm sure.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Elsa is smart. She tried coming on strong, saw that Yvonne startled and recoiled and now she's easing up again without backing off and taking it slower. Girl's got a plan

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

just regular platonic gal pal actions right here

joined Jan 3, 2022

Even today's historians would refer to them as "close friends."

Also Garth is FREAKING genius!!

LONG LIVE THE YURI MATCH-MAKING KING!!!

Also that "...huh?" At the end got me! XD

Evie's really doing a good job at this whole tsundere thing.

(I look forward to seeing more! Literally love this story! 2nd fav after IFTV)

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

All's well that ends well. Hopefully that's it for this arc. Eagerly awaiting the next one.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Chuu~

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

we now have an action now we got a gameplan its coming home. In the end all's well that ends well

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

we now have an action now we got a gameplan its coming home. In the end all's well that ends well

joined Jul 14, 2021

Wow I like it, it's not typical long ass drama, I like that author solved it smoothly with "you were just bullying me like always". Yvonne reactions so cute ^w^

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Elsa is now on the offense! Hopefully this will be the homestretch.

joined Jun 25, 2021

a bit of a side note: I absolutely despise those fucking tree worms (irl). Pass under a tree and now I've got worms crawling all over me. Worms should not fly through the air!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Just normal roommate actions, nothing to be concerned about.

To reply you must either login or sign up.