Forum › Posts by Ememem

Ememem
joined Apr 22, 2021

Aaaah, I missed the slow heartbreak of this series, thanks for picking it up!

Ememem
Website rewrite? 15 Jun 01:46
joined Apr 22, 2021

The new Dex website is plenty of things, but a good representation of what a JS-first website it is not.

I don't have much to complain about on the current website, outside of intermittent 5xx errors, and a rather wonky resize toggle (which can be fixed with just css, or maybe a sprinkle of JS to keep the changes more contained), so a rewrite seems a bit excessive

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 1:55AM

joined Apr 22, 2021

Next chapter is just Mitsuki admitting she is the same person, and Aya saying she kind of suspecting it. No love triangle, just good vibes.

At least that's what I hope

joined Apr 22, 2021

Really looking forward to this arc to be finished, I can appreciate some angst, but this isn't why I started this, the tonal shift is a bit too rough

Ememem
joined Apr 22, 2021

I'm kinda glad to see the story didn't meander with the usual "will they, won't they", and that the cheating feels less out of place than in Octave. I tend to like stories that explore comphet and its implications, and it feels like this is where this one is going? At the very least, it feels more mature.

last edited at Jun 4, 2022 8:19PM

joined Apr 22, 2021

This series is giving me life

The personification of comphet in this thread less so

last edited at May 31, 2022 3:06AM

joined Apr 22, 2021

Well, that's a nope from me there. And also, I really wouldn't call that "foiled rape attempt"