Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Anyway I find really funny that she's like oh no my nail polish, here get a good look at my face instead lol

"I must make sure she doesn't notice me!"
Sheet of paper on her face! Kabedon on the railing! Nose to nose stare!
I still can't for the life of me figure how she managed to fumble everything so bad as she did.

ngl it felt a bit forced

It's one of those situations that make you want to ask "What part of the plan didn't you understand?"

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Really think Aya is looking especially cute on the last page.

Hmm, I'm going to take a guess that it will be Aya seeing either Mitsuki at school without her glasses, or at work with her glasses, that will allow her to make the connection.

joined May 29, 2021

It’s getting to the point where it’s weird you’re not saying anything, Mitsuki. If she’s actively bringing up your real identity it’s time to come clean.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

TEE HEE she says. Argh, my heart. She's so cute.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

AYA SAID IT! AYA NOTICED! Maybe we are closer to the ending of this misunderstanding than we thought of.

It’s getting to the point where it’s weird you’re not saying anything, Mitsuki. If she’s actively bringing up your real identity it’s time to come clean.

Exactly. I hope they solve this smoothly and next chapter is just Mitsuki saying “haha yeah… it’s me. I did not want you to know we are classmates because it would be awkward”. Aya falling for real for Mitsuki after knowing it’s a girl seems really interesting… (I mean, for now she only has a little crush on the record store “guy”)

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

So far, from what I’ve seen, this is the first time seeing Mitsuki shown with 1/3rd of her eyes colored in lime green as she may possibly be having crush feelings on Aya?! Bc Aya is shown with full colored lime green eyes in chapters 2 (falling for Mitsuki) & 5 (giving phone number on her hand). It seems like Mitsuki likes to be remembered by Aya ;)

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Weekly dose is here

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

god i love this so much

i love this art so much

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Is there a name for this? Like the person having two identities and their loved ones reminiscing about the other persona while they are with them. Like with Superman and Spiderman.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

So far, from what I’ve seen, this is the first time seeing Mitsuki shown with 1/3rd of her eyes colored in lime green as she may possibly be having crush feelings on Aya?! Bc Aya is shown with full colored lime green eyes in chapters 2 (falling for Mitsuki) & 5 (giving phone number on her hand). It seems like Mitsuki likes to be remembered by Aya ;)

Oh, good spot! I think you could well be right there.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Hnnnnnggggggghhhhhh sugar fucking overdoseeeee

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

TELL HERRRRR
rooting for glasses girl

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

It's nice that Aya is observant, and her focus on school-Mitsuki shows real promise.

I'm not sure how I feel about Mitsuki not revealing herself. If she were just a record store employee dealing with a customer, then separating out her work and private life would be ok. But because they're communicating on the phone together, she probably does owe the truth to Aya. It's a tough line.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

they're so cute!!

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Is there a name for this? Like the person having two identities and their loved ones reminiscing about the other persona while they are with them. Like with Superman and Spiderman.

Loves My Alter Ego / Two Person Love Triangle

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

So far, from what I’ve seen, this is the first time Mitsuki shown with 1/3rd of her eyes colored in lime green as she may possibly be having crush feelings on Aya?! Bc Aya is shown with full colored lime green eyes in chapters 2 (falling for Mitsuki) & 5 (giving phone number on her hand). It seems like Mitsuki likes to be remembered by Aya ;)

We've actually seen Mitsuki with green-colored eyes in chapter 6. I think it could just indicate happiness/excitement and not necessarily love, but yeah, she definitely liked to be remembered

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

Stfu this is so cute!!! I hope when she finds out she's not too dramatic about it (I really loved Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl reaction) 'cause this is ADORABLE!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Someone's starting to notice, now let's see how long it'll take her to figure it out - unless Mitsuki decides to come clean first.

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

So far, from what I’ve seen, this is the first time Mitsuki shown with 1/3rd of her eyes colored in lime green as she may possibly be having crush feelings on Aya?! Bc Aya is shown with full colored lime green eyes in chapters 2 (falling for Mitsuki) & 5 (giving phone number on her hand). It seems like Mitsuki likes to be remembered by Aya ;)

We've actually seen Mitsuki with green-colored eyes in chapter 6. I think it could just indicate happiness/excitement and not necessarily love, but yeah, she definitely liked to be remembered

Ooo! Thanks for catching that! I definitely sense happiness/excitement from Mitsuki! Which is definitely better than saying crush feelings bc we have yet to see Mitsuki admit that to herself.

But re-reading the recent chapter (ch. 9) again, on page 4, Aya has a bit of lime green after Mitsuki says, “you tend to forget you know… what was all the rage for a bit.”

Also, on that at the top, was the record store open and Mitsuki flipped it to close when Aya walked in? Or was it just closed in general and Aya still decided to walk in?

last edited at Jun 5, 2022 9:59AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Someone's starting to notice, now let's see how long it'll take her to figure it out - unless Mitsuki decides to come clean first.

I hope she comes clean. She has no real reason to not do that.

The wanting to still be unnoticed at school is a BS reason considering she seems willing to start to build a friendship with Aya — she decided to call her after uncle’s pep talk. Why would Mitsuki be ok with building what is possibly her first friendship based on a lie?

Now I kinda wish sensei would surprise us and release ch10 before the scheduled weekly update

last edited at Jun 5, 2022 10:09AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Also, on that at the top, was the record store open and Mitsuki flipped it to close when Aya walked in? Or was it just closed in general and Aya still decided to walk in?

It's open, the panel where we see the "closed" side shows the view from inside the store. And they're standing outside the store in any case.

last edited at Jun 5, 2022 11:38AM

joined Apr 7, 2016

I feel like Aya's figured it out already, especially since Mitsuki had her mask down when Aya dropped by, but she's not broaching it just yet because she doesn't want to scare/shock Mitsuki.

Ugh, we JUST got the latest chapter, and I already want next week to come already!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Nooooo this would have been the best time to clear up a misunderstanding!!

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

Just, DO IT!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Nooooo this would have been the best time to clear up a misunderstanding!!

Wait for the 10th chapter. They could be putting an end to the misunderstanding soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.