The school might be a yuri fest but honestly, Yoshioka's just a lesbian

... i don't get the difference at all
lesbians, pls explain

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

The school might be a yuri fest but honestly, Yoshioka's just a lesbian

... i don't get the difference at all
lesbians, pls explain

The side characters are just souers and they're happy to be, but Yoshioka wants a real girlfriend.

Actually, that's kind of a more rewarding way to look at the story: Yoshioka is the only real lesbian slowly awakening within the restrictive walls of an S-Class scenario. And Watanabe is also there!

last edited at May 28, 2022 10:38AM

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Alright Yoshioka, don't let this idiot get out of the gyaru zone.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Actually, that's kind of a more rewarding way to look at the story: Yoshioka is the only real lesbian slowly awakening within the restrictive walls of an S-Class scenario. And Watanabe is also there!

Nice take!
(the "and Watanabe is also there" made me laugh)

Alright Yoshioka, don't let this idiot get out of the gyaru zone.

GyaruTop. We love to see it

last edited at May 28, 2022 11:42AM

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

On page 97, that interaction looks a little lood. :3

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

On page 97, that interaction looks a little lood. :3

lood??

(also: AYA-SAN?)

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I don't know anyone's name well enough to follow what the heck just happened.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

bruh I don't think any of us know what the heck is going on

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Twins,baby!

The war be a brewing.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

bruh I don't think any of us know what the heck is going on

all we know is that the manga is cute and we also enjoy the main ship and thats kinda all

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

I’m a bit confused, Sana is in love with Yoshioka right? just from that one interaction towards school? and Yoshioka at the end of this chapter misunderstood that for loving Watanabe with the “my love is greater” line.

But Yoshioka said something about Watanabe feeling the same for Sana? but where in the convo did she get that idea? did she only hear that one line?

Maybe I’m dumb but this manga is kinda hard to follow sometimes, I called twins early in the chapter because of the personality switch yet I still end up confused by the execution of the misunderstandings at times…

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I’m a bit confused, Sana is in love with Yoshioka right? just from that one interaction towards school? and Yoshioka at the end of this chapter misunderstood that for loving Watanabe with the “my love is greater” line.

But Yoshioka said something about Watanabe feeling the same for Sana? but where in the convo did she get that idea? did she only hear that one line?

Maybe I’m dumb but this manga is kinda hard to follow sometimes, I called twins early in the chapter because of the personality switch yet I still end up confused by the execution of the misunderstandings at times…

Honestly, I forget most of the names, so I had a hard time figuring out some stuff at first too, but basically what happened was:

Sana wasn't referring to Yoshioka, but her sister. She said that "her love [for her sister] is even greater [than Fujiyama's]" (Fujiyama is the one with the closed eyes). And Yoshioka, who happened to hear this, thought that Sana was responding to Watanabe's confession by saying "My love is even greater", as in, she assumed Watanabe had already said that she loved Sana and that was Sana's response.

I hope my explanation made some sense.

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

Little sister is a siscon heh.
This chapter was great to read, not only for the twin but for the main plot as well. Yoshioka might start to make her move soon. Go go Gyaru girl, get ur Plain girl Watanabe!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

don't think anyone mentioned that but the fact that the rumors mistook Watanabe for a weird little dog made me lose it

last edited at May 29, 2022 6:24PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

don't think anyone mentioned that but the fact that the rumors mistook Watanabe for a weird little dog made me lose it

She should be flattered her mob-character credentials are so readily appreciated :U

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

She should be flattered her mob-character credentials are so readily appreciated :U

LMAO

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Honestly, I forget most of the names, so I had a hard time figuring out some stuff at first too, but basically what happened was:

Sana wasn't referring to Yoshioka, but her sister. She said that "her love [for her sister] is even greater [than Fujiyama's]" (Fujiyama is the one with the closed eyes). And Yoshioka, who happened to hear this, thought that Sana was responding to Watanabe's confession by saying "My love is even greater", as in, she assumed Watanabe had already said that she loved Sana and that was Sana's response.

I hope my explanation made some sense.

Ah I see, thank you for clarifying.

Though I gotta say that’s a bit weird of a misunderstanding on Yoshioka’s part, because Watanabe never gave evidence she was confessing to Sana, and it’s strange Yoshioka would assume Watanabe would confess to a relatively new student.

Yoshioka seemed very perceptive in earlier chapters when she was able to decipher Watanabe’s love of Yuri so easily sure she thought Watanabe loved her too but I found that misunderstanding a bit more believable since Watanabe clearly tethers herself to Yoshioka just to keep her away from her Yuri fantasies, but this misunderstanding seems… a bit unfounded to me idk lol.

last edited at May 30, 2022 12:08AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Though I gotta say that’s a bit weird of a misunderstanding on Yoshioka’s part, because Watanabe never gave evidence she was confessing to Sana, and it’s strange Yoshioka would assume Watanabe would confess to a relatively new student.

Yoshioka seemed very perceptive in earlier chapters when she was able to decipher Watanabe’s love of Yuri so easily sure she thought Watanabe loved her too but I found that misunderstanding a bit more believable since Watanabe clearly tethers herself to Yoshioka just to keep her away from her Yuri fantasies, but this misunderstanding seems… a bit unfounded to me idk lol.

well, I kinda get why Yoshioka went for this unreasonable conclusion.
1. Lately it has been on her mind that Watanabe doesn't "like" her
2. She has been set since day one (when she found out Watanabe likes Yuri) that maybe Watanabe wants to be Yuri w/ someone
3. "She likes Yuri but she doesn't like me... What if she likes someone else?"
4. And the whole conversation with her gyaru friend that is referenced again at the end of this chapter. Asking if she gets jealous of people getting closer to Watanabe. That kinda set her mind down the path of jealousy, and jealousy most of the times is illogical.

So if she sees Sana grabbing Watanabe and talking about love, her jealous gyaru senses are activated.

(I'm trying to make this work I still think Ririka is crazy. Who would like someone they can't even bother to know the name of? Yoshioka heard the "Wakita-senpai", she ain't deaf)

joined Jul 26, 2016

(I'm trying to make this work I still think Ririka is crazy. Who would like someone they can't even bother to know the name of? Yoshioka heard the "Wakita-senpai", she ain't deaf)

Hey, Yoshioka's done research - she should at least be aware of tsundere tropes... :P

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Hey, Yoshioka's done research - she should at least be aware of tsundere tropes... :P

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I won't lie I forgot that Watanabe was this smol (at least compared to Yoshioka).

So is this the home stretch? Or will the boulder fall to the other side and we're starting over? Although I have a lot of complaints about this story, I wouldn't mind seeing it go past the "they got together". If only to see where and how it would go afterward. Although I doubt it'll move too far after that.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah here we go, A confession of sorts from Yoshioka Vs. Watanabe who wants to "preserve" her status as yuri bystander.
Let's see how much of a mess this one is going to shake out to be haha

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Yoooooo that's. Didn't except things to kick up like that suddenly, I can't wait to see the result

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Well... this is akward...

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

with all the various onee-samas and imoutos i had a hard enough time figuring out who was who before the author introduced a pair of identical twins...now apart from yoshioka and watanabe i dont really have any idea what's going on. still, nice to see some progress on that front!

To reply you must either login or sign up.