Forum › Posts by Janadestiny

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

This so silly I love it.

Janadestiny
A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

As an angst lover this series is feeding me good.

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

This is so cute. I LOVE Hinoka expression when Tsukushi played the "bff" card. Gosh Tsukushi I love you but you are denser than a black hole.

Janadestiny
A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

So that was why Momo said she "maybe never will" fall in love. I have a feeling (it's pretty obvious tho) that the little sister (Hajime?) has a crush on her but as we know in this chapter, sadly would not be reciprociated.

It's quite a suprised open the comment section and saw quite an argument going on here lol. Shiho to me was a flawed, self-centered, quite unlikable yet somewhat very humane. In short, she's an interesting character, I would like to see how her story would lead too, and her other band members' story as well.

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

Little sister is a siscon heh.
This chapter was great to read, not only for the twin but for the main plot as well. Yoshioka might start to make her move soon. Go go Gyaru girl, get ur Plain girl Watanabe!

Janadestiny
A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

Yeah I love my usual dose of awkwardness and fluffiness.
Uda was totally me lol.

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

As a Sagitto, I really like Sagitto girl. Not liking the love triangle though.

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

A very light-hearted and soft story. I really like the art style too. Ookuma was really a pansexual icon, I love her.

Janadestiny
A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

Ah here it is, one of my favourite stories! I really like how the observation deck was described in the novel, so I'm really looking forward to seeing its manga version.