Forum › Collectors discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I was so confused by this chapter until I realized they were being called by their last names instead of their first names as usual.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Bout fucking time since this was updated

joined Jan 8, 2014

That "flashback" type glimpse at their beginning ^_^ I found it endearing...
Thanks for scantalating :)

joined Oct 13, 2014

love it when this series updates

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Y'know, the tag says "Non-moe art". No doubt that's technically true . . . their eyes aren't ginormous, for instance . . . but they're sure as heck moe enough for me.

joined Dec 4, 2013

Waited too long for this to update. I love it. Need more of those flashback story, I want to know more about them.
Now it's time to re-read this for me. LOL

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Y'know, the tag says "Non-moe art". No doubt that's technically true . . . their eyes aren't ginormous, for instance . . . but they're sure as heck moe enough for me.

Non-moe art is a weird tag that seems to mean "ugly art and Nishi Uko".

joined Oct 13, 2014

Waited too long for this to update. I love it. Need more of those flashback story, I want to know more about them.
Now it's time to re-read this for me. LOL

took the words right outta my mouth

joined Nov 30, 2011

Awesome!!! Love seeing this updated! And the flashbacks are great.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

The best chapter I've read in a while (kinda gave me the Stretch atmosphere except less funny & more endearing). I loved Shinobu's way of describing the painting. It felt so real.

joined Dec 5, 2014

Wow, Nishi Uko always impresive with her art, so beautiful. I like this chapter, the flashback is great.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I absolutely love these two and I'm glad this chapter isn't 4-koma. I wish all the chapters were like this one!

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

Takako is so possessive over Shinobu while Shinobu is such a lost lamb without Takako, it's cute.

And I love how their back story is occasionally woven into the main story, or when Takako/Shinobu's thoughts about their relationship are showed at the end of the chapters, making the series feel more dramatic while still being in the 4-koma form. So addicting.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I wish we had more adult life stories. Thank you Lililicous for consistently making me happy.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

When I first began reading this I had trouble maintaining interest chapter to chapter. I stopped to sleep for the night and when I woke up I realized I was actually pretty excited to start reading it again. It has that something that draws you back in. It's a really nice story, I enjoyed it very much.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Indeed, don't need moe art to bring out the moe within the characters themselves. They are very endearing, somewhat rare for these kinds of stories.

Non-moe art is a weird tag that seems to mean "ugly art and Nishi Uko".

I feel like there should be more stuff under that tag, can't recall any atm tho.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Takako is so possessive over Shinobu while Shinobu is such a lost lamb without Takako, it's cute.

And I love how their back story is occasionally woven into the main story, or when Takako/Shinobu's thoughts about their relationship are showed at the end of the chapters, making the series feel more dramatic while still being in the 4-koma form. So addicting.

Had to re-read everything---and boy, was that second read sweeeeet.

They are just adorable together. It's just so comfortable.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Why did Nitou-san didn't reply to her message?

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

Just finished my 3rd read of this masterpiece and have noticed two things:

1.Shinobu is really sexy with long hair and the way she blushes is absolutely adorable.
2. Naomi is the best wing woman ever with the whole lost cellphone trick

joined Aug 19, 2012

Is this series still ongoing?

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Is this series still ongoing?

Yes.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Yeah, could someone please shed some light on this?

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Yeah, could someone please shed some light on this?

You just have to wait for the next chapter! Might be here soon, might take a while, who knows?

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

this chapter is so beautiful, it left me breathless.

Andy anyone thinks Shinobu looked really sexy in this chapter with her slightly dishevelled long hair?

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I also noted that long hair actually suits her better. God, they're really perfect, both of them, cannot pick a best girl because each is the best in her way. Now going to check out that 1953 'Ame' as a real art nerd is supposed to

To reply you must either login or sign up.