Forum › Posts by maddog_ren

maddog_ren
Graphite discussion 22 Jun 07:34
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

like they say, the quiet ones are the kinkiest.

I so need more of this

maddog_ren
Age 15 discussion 06 Aug 08:19
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/age_15_ch02#29

this last page actually make me laugh. ain't no asagi ryuu without watersport

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

nanami: "Kouhai, please notice me"
koito: frowning face "WTF, senpai?"

maddog_ren
Image Comments 25 Apr 07:00
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013
Tumblr_nkpnavx7t61rptk5lo1_1280

at last this pairing enters this site. Been waiting for this discussion here since they are officially cannon. so glad someone decided to put this beautiful picture here. Korrasami ftw

maddog_ren
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 00:20
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

on one side, Mei got Yuzu who has showed nothing but love and support and fix everything wrong with her
on the other side, a perfect stranger who came from nowhere in the middle of nowhere, and she's fucking accepted her confession?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? MEI YOU STUPID GIRL. somebody (himeko or harumin, or whoever) please smack some fuckin sense into this delusional spoiled ojou-sama.
I'm really hoping this is just a trick from Mei to get the confession out of yuzu, but seeing Yuzu's reaction and personality, i think she's gonna stop coz she thinks Mei's gonna be happy with the girl. Damn, Mei, screwing up things since the beginning of the series

maddog_ren
Collectors discussion 29 Jan 07:37
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

this chapter is so beautiful, it left me breathless.

Andy anyone thinks Shinobu looked really sexy in this chapter with her slightly dishevelled long hair?

maddog_ren
Their Story discussion 29 Jan 07:19
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

the "handsome" moment when the glasses guy pull down the flsag, can't stop laughing at that

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

tbh, i still prefer moe/ayane pairing rather thatn ran/ryouko/moe or even ran/moe. loi'm a bit bored with the typical cliche where the 'pure' girl save the other girl with her power of love. it's just stupid if ran easily falls in love with moe all of a sudden. it would make more sense that ayane was dragged to this whole orgy just to protect moe from completely losing her mind to lust. kinda like 'yes, i will let you have a taste for sex but not to the extreme level'. And if Mira pulls the shit in the end where ran/moe hand-in-hand together towards the sunset, imma just gonna drop this series

maddog_ren
Citrus discussion 04 Jan 03:06
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

okay, harumin and matsuri looked hot together. one sly girl and one equally smart woman, i'm shippin them hard now

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

anyone fell that this is has a similar vibe with 'cheese in the trap'? but with the love interest is a girl? or maybe i just overthinking coz both are koren webtoon

maddog_ren
Citrus discussion 08 Dec 05:58
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

1,500 posts in 13 chapters is quite the thing to behold on our tiny little website.
Not to mention the 167k views haha Citrus is something else

yup, this is byfar the most controversy manga in dynasty-reader. it's like everyone loves it and hates it at the same time lol

Still, i don't really have any issues in their relationship goes back to square one. Even though Mei has develop so much compare to the beginning, she is still stupid in expressing her feelings (and that stony face is a major turnoff). Yuzu is correct in refusing Mei and now she's starting to evaluate herself. Both girls need something more to push them togehter even if it means adding YET another rival (in this case, i doubt the new loli girl add much damage, maybe just a little nudge of jealousy). Maybe another lesson in communication skill can help too
Anyway, despite so many cliche and "love triangle" and BS, i still like this manga as my guilty pleasure, screw those hypocrites who said they can[t stand the cliche yet they still read it and commenting on how lame it is #don't jugde me

last edited at Dec 8, 2014 6:27AM

maddog_ren
Image Comments 24 Nov 09:36
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013
3b451bf3d8e1ca4d7514d500cc24ebf6

god, it's so sweet, i've just got caries and diabetes and now i've fallen into diabetic coma

maddog_ren
Game discussion 08 Nov 00:02
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

so many takemiya jin release, feels like a reward when checking here after a week of busy work XD

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

totally in love with yurine. that expression when she challenged ayaka and then when she's estatic when ayaka challenged her back, priceless

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

lol haru "i love so much that i'd like to become your mattress and suck your drool and sweat and everything else"
love confession fftw

and, why am i not surprised that haru is actually the smartest person there (nickname: the miracle pervert, opps dropping the pervert)

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

Not really that good.
Beniko is too annoying as MC. It's a bit fun when the characters are too angry sometimes, but all the time is just bad and I don't see how it can be fun anyway.

agreed, beniko is way to annoying, picking up a fight when other people don't care.

anyway, i noticed the names. Colours maybe? Aoi - blue, Beniko - red, Kimi - orange, kuroe - black, i dont know about shino, but probably white?

maddog_ren
I'm A Fool discussion 15 Sep 12:41
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

cute, exactly my cup of coffee
and i notice the name of the coffee shop, cafe Hirari --> http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_a_fool#3

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

but still, takayanagi is a good change for mikage. at least mikage started to realize that it's important to think about others. she might gonna consider giving some space to tomoe instead of always pushing her sister to the edge.

i usually just fine with incest yuri but in this manga, i think mikage is more of possesive rather than in love with tomoe because she has always depended on her since she was small. kinda like imprinting.

i'm more rooting her relationship with takayanagi and tomoe with her friend kujou. she seemed strating to fall in love with her in here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sakana_no_miru_yume_ch08#15

well, despite that, i think i'm okay too if in the end, tomoe still ends up with mikage. just hoping that mikage won't maintain her possesive and yandere attitude to tomoe

maddog_ren
Your Fault discussion 11 Sep 08:03
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

imo, the reason all of you feel disgusted by this work is simply because the senpai showed her creepy side while seducing kanako. While it's true that the senpai maybe just fooling around and make use of kanako's weakness, I think you all won't feel the NTR if senpai doesn't seduce kanako into having sex with her. and the cheating tag is not appropriate as well, as ayaka DID NOT go out with kanako, and neither did she confess her love to her. this is just a twisted version of a normal triangle love in which the senpai use sex to overpower kanako. If only ayaka act out much sooner, kanako will not fall to the senpai's trap

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

i'll have to... stick my tounge in her mouth or suck on her boobs

Kinda lost it after reading this XD

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

That was even worse than the "Secret Husband Suprise" xD but i still liked it.

got to admit, both jin-sensei and amano-sensei both make interesting plot twist this time. the wife-wife secret affair and girl who go as far as to get pregnant to get attention really make some great cliffhanger ending

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch02#21

does this mean that Chihiro and Shino are also doing kissing and touching thingy with each other?

maddog_ren
Ayame 14 discussion 11 Aug 12:04
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

foursome alert? or love polygon? but still prefer the horny MC attack then going out with the black haired beauty

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

THE KISS!!!! Somehow it was way hotter than other works

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

Is it only me or are their necks a bit too long? (slightly disturbing)

Now I cannot unsee

Not to mention, did you notice how rare it is for someone in this to tilt or turn their head? It's oddly stiff.

Moon, World and Giraffes.

I had to reread this for the third time before I noticed the necks.

notice the neck--> series ruins

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 1:48PM