Forum › I Kissed a Succubus discussion

Facepalm%20godzilla
joined Dec 15, 2016

The lets call it prototype was in my opinion more intressting than the actual version, two succubi falling in love with a possesive human would have been enough for a short but juiciy series.
In the acutal version it seems the author wanted to go the traditional route of two childhood friends falling in love and a traditional succubus being the bad guy. Now we have a human bad guy again and it's a prototype fuu girl, possesive as all hell and ready to use anything at her disposal so she can to get what she wants.
In my opinion the author wanted fuu to be the stereotypical nice childhoof friend so the possesive nature of her original character, which was well intergrated and belivable, was taken and made into a new character.
Now Fuu is less of caracter. Same for the new girl.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Nozomi feels toxic as fuck.
All the compliments people gave her over her life have seriously inflated her ego

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Since when does Fuu listen to others?

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Since when does Fuu listen to others?

My guess is she's at a loss as to why Yukiko isn't answering to her confession with enthusiasm, like, quickly, so she's so lost that she's open to council, and the wrong council she chose/happened to get.

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

Who knows, if you push Fuuko enough we might get her original version back.

I always forget Mirino doesnt know about the lewd crest yet, I wonder who will spring the news? With this current relationship drama she might just overhear it.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Who knows, if you push Fuuko enough we might get her original version back.

I always forget Mirino doesnt know about the lewd crest yet, I wonder who will spring the news? With this current relationship drama she might just overhear it.

I’m guessing Nozomi just told her all about it, which is why she came running out and pulled Aki away. Could be wrong but I wouldn’t put it past someone like Nozomi, anything to cause more disruption for the Succubi and this leave Fuu more open to influence.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

It's surprisingly easy for me to I simply can't believe this succubus romance manga relies so heavily on slut-shaming and monogamy.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hnnng, I’m not really sure how I feel about this anymore…really wish Yukiko would be as open with Fuu as she is with Konomi.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Really not a fan of where this is going, welp, another month of waiting, here we go!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Sorry I felt bad for Konomi for a little bit but at this point I hope she gets her heart broken again. She's done nothing but manipulate Yukiko and that lie is going to bite back very hard when everything is revealed. Yes I do believe at least some part of Yukiko really does care for Konomi but I really do think it's more of a "humans V Succubus" kind of like as she feels she fits in with her because of what she is. Yukiko will end up with Fuu by the end of this and I hope it's both of them giving the middle finger to Konomi at this point. Hell even Yukiko ending up with no one would be better then Konomi at this point. Relationships built on a lie especially one that's getting worse is a huge nono.

last edited at Jun 13, 2022 9:26PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

What I don't get is why she's not able to give fuu an answer... does she have feelings for konomi as well? If so I don't get why yukiko wants her to give up on her or hate her. When she said she likes konomi was it true or a lie?
Man I just want those two to be together and I don't mind fuu joining but I hate the idea of konomi being rejected cause she truly loves yukiko. All this is happening cause of that nozomi, and yea I know konomi is making a mistake by following nozomi's plans

last edited at Jun 13, 2022 11:29PM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The drama in this serialized version makes it seem less likely that Konomi will end up with Yukiko, but Konomi is by far the most interesting character here and in the original. I just can't get myself to care about Fuuko.

joined Mar 8, 2020

With chapter 21 raws out since last month (chapter 21 released in Dengeki Daioh "g" vol.105 2022/7 issue last month), seems Chapter 22 is going to be the final chapter, which release at the end of this month

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 5:12AM

With chapter 21 raws out since last month (chapter 21 released in Dengeki Daioh "g" vol.105 2022/7 issue last month), seems Chapter 22 is going to be the final chapter, which release at the end of this month

I kind of figured it was going to end soon I mean right now it's already starting to lose its edge.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Bigamy end or nothing.
Damn, remember this before serialization has more skinship,lol

joined Feb 10, 2022

Ch22 is the last one, confirmed by shiratama. I saw the preview available in shiratama's fanbox since june 3rd. In 21 apparently konomi betrays nozomi and fuu and yukiko get to know the truth. The preview of ch22 shows Yukiko and Fuu kissing, and yukiko is apparently ready to give her crest to fuu. So then it means they ended up together which... man I wanted yukiko and konomi... Somehow I feel its gonna be sad for konomi then Anyway...

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 5:13PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What I don't get is why she's not able to give fuu an answer... does she have feelings for konomi as well? If so I don't get why yukiko wants her to give up on her or hate her. When she said she likes konomi was it true or a lie?
Man I just want those two to be together and I don't mind fuu joining but I hate the idea of konomi being rejected cause she truly loves yukiko. All this is happening cause of that nozomi, and yea I know konomi is making a mistake by following nozomi's plans

Because she cares a lot about Fuu and thus don't want to make a mistake and hurt her, she is also not find of her succubus traits and has been very inactive this entire series, AND everyone around her is acting strange

It's pretty believable really

joined Feb 10, 2022

Because she cares a lot about Fuu and thus don't want to make a mistake and hurt her, she is also not find of her succubus traits and has been very inactive this entire series, AND everyone around her is acting strange

What mistake? I mean if she really likes fuu and doesn't feel the same towards konomi then it shouldn't be that hard. It would be understandable if she were looking for a way to turn konomi down without hurting her cause she knew konomi likes her. Anyway I just got spoilers of ch22 so yea

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

What mistake? I mean if she really likes fuu and doesn't feel the same towards konomi then it shouldn't be that hard. It would be understandable if she were looking for a way to turn konomi down without hurting her cause she knew konomi likes her. Anyway I just got spoilers of ch22 so yea

These spoilers don't help, they're like cheating for us who don't read ahead, lol. You spoiled me, because I couldn't help myself.

joined Aug 23, 2011

Man... just read the raw ch20 Konomi told Yukiko that she loves her. Yukiko said she loves her back but the way she said it... idk. Konomi noticed it and murmured that she's happy even if it is a lie
Poly is the best solution tho I hardly think that's gonna happen

Therapy is the best solution lmao

joined Feb 10, 2022

These spoilers don't help, they're like cheating for us who don't read ahead, lol. You spoiled me, because I couldn't help myself.

Sorry I couldn't help myself too to check shiratama's fanbox cause the way the story was going... you know. But I hope to see a nice good for konomi too cause she doesn't deserve to be forever alone Btw thanks for your translations, really appreciate it

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Lewd Crests are a lifetime commitment

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well it already ended. I'm kinda disappointed with the ending.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Good lord Konomi trying to swallow Nozomi tongue whole at the end there lol. Still don't really care for Konomi but I'm glad she's not being creepy and forcing Yukiko into some weird relationship. Though Yukiko is just as much at fault as Konomi and even if it ends up with Fuu x Yukiko... Will it ever really be a real happy ending? All of them should just move on and go away from each other at this point lol.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Yukiko has terrible taste. Konomi is still best girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.