And I'm all for it.

joined Oct 9, 2011

She just revealed everything

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The subtext in this chapter is so bold it might as well be the header

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

And the chapter cuts right there... Realistically, this would be an awakening followed by intense gay panic and going back to normal would be almost impossible but there's a chance that the manga will be like "c-come on, it's not like that haha ....." and brush it off, and we'll have to wait for the second impact.... or, they will not address this ever again and the next chapter is completely unrelated for the sake of cute goofiness.

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Oh my god. I hope this goes somewhere. Although with the punchline where it turns out she might not even know senpai's name...

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Y'know, people are acting like this is a huge moment, but I kinda assumed that they've been dating all along? In a very low-key way. I'm pretty sure they sleep in the same bed, they're clearly comfortable with being naked around each other, this is far from the first time Kouhai has expressed a love for cute girls (I don't know if she draws outright yuri, but she was going gaga over all the women at the industry party a few chapters ago).

There's also stuff like Senpai buying her that dinosaur pencil at the museum, and then it being show that Kouhai is using it in later chapters. I got the read that there's definitely a relationship here, but since it's not the focus of the manga it's just left as subtext. And the reason Kouhai is embarrassed here isn't that it's outing her crush, but that she basically was fantasizing about "her ideal girl" and it turned out to be her roommate/girlfriend, and that she did this live in front of an audience (who could also clearly see Senpai was the inspiration).

But I could be wrong! Either way, if this is a more yuri-filled direction for the series, I'm all for it!

joined May 31, 2019

Is this the first time the characters have acknowledged the existence of homosexuality

Kouhai's pretty much confirmed to like girls, and senpai's quite aware she's into her. The ambiguity is whether we're seeing simple roomates with this dynamic or a completely domesticated couple.

Or they're domesticated roomates lmao.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Y'know, people are acting like this is a huge moment, but I kinda assumed that they've been dating all along? In a very low-key way. I'm pretty sure they sleep in the same bed, they're clearly comfortable with being naked around each other, this is far from the first time Kouhai has expressed a love for cute girls (I don't know if she draws outright yuri, but she was going gaga over all the women at the industry party a few chapters ago).

There's also stuff like Senpai buying her that dinosaur pencil at the museum, and then it being show that Kouhai is using it in later chapters. I got the read that there's definitely a relationship here, but since it's not the focus of the manga it's just left as subtext. And the reason Kouhai is embarrassed here isn't that it's outing her crush, but that she basically was fantasizing about "her ideal girl" and it turned out to be her roommate/girlfriend, and that she did this live in front of an audience (who could also clearly see Senpai was the inspiration).

But I could be wrong! Either way, if this is a more yuri-filled direction for the series, I'm all for it!

Same, I always assumed they were already an establish couple. The manga is very gay, and they're very gay too.

joined Mar 24, 2021

This subtext is really turning into some toptext

Iu0x5sm
joined Nov 23, 2015

Gosh I adore this manga.
Subtext aside - photography nerd in me was delighted to see Kouhai is using a Sigma FP for streaming (way overkill, and a pretty uncommon camera too).

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Chapter 28, June issue. Finally!
If you really think about it, and look at the interesting set up, ie, Junior allows Senior to live for free, there must be something going on. But in this issue we have a Yuri moment between the two.
After a big fight, Senior decided to sleep on the living room couch. Junior went to the bedroom, then suddenly realized that Senior would not be sleeping in the same room. So Junior came back out to the living room, and slept on Senior's lap while she was already asleep. Also Junior made that decision while Senior was already asleep. You have to explain to me that they are just friends only, vs what I see as a couple. The chapter ends like this, without adding anything more, as I am sure Sensei has already let us draw on our obvious conclusion.
The truth is in this chapter the two of them crossing over the friend zone, they are actually lovers,

The truth is Maybe it is time to put the Yuri tag even though it is just a small part in one chapter?

last edited at Apr 19, 2022 9:39PM

joined Oct 20, 2020

I can see this, but at the same time there was the chapter with the April fools joke where Kouhai seemed to just accept that Senpai would up and leave her for a job, with minimal prelude? Which seems a little casual for actually dating, as opposed to just heavily crushing on your roomate.

I was kinda debating this back and forth last night after catching up on the last 10 chapters, and I'm still not sure which seems more plausible.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love how even the comments were jumping on the yuri bandwagon.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

May I have you're attention for this important announcement:

We just got confirmation that they are indeed sharing a futon.

Thanks you for listening to this important announcement

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

They're definitely dating and living a couple life
No one can convince me otherwise

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Kouhai eats pretty fancy lol

joined Jun 3, 2014

Ok, they literally sleep in the same bed. I'm 100% sure that they're dating, there's no other explanation for that.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Awwww, makeup snuggles

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

JasmineTJB posted:

Ok, they literally sleep in the same bed. I'm 100% sure that they're dating, there's no other explanation for that.

Less cleaning if you only have one bed, cheap apartment with one room ... Keeps the monsters and ghosts away too, that's just the homie way lo/

But in reality they are, they just don't know it yet

joined May 1, 2015

I like how neither of them can sleep without the other.
These gal pals are something else.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Increased airflow yet she's got the PS4 sitting on the carpet

joined May 1, 2015

Increased airflow yet she's got the PS4 sitting on the carpet

The carpet increases the voltage to overclock the PS4's internal CPU.
Senpai being galaxy brain like always.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

God they're so cute together
I love just how sweet they can be with each other

joined Apr 28, 2022

Can we get a Kissing Escape already my heart needs them to Gay on screen for real

joined Feb 7, 2022

JasmineTJB posted:

Less cleaning if you only have one bed, cheap apartment with one room ... Keeps the monsters and ghosts away too, that's just the homie way lo/

But in reality they are, they just don't know it yet

They share a futon. It's obviously they are in relationship. I think they can afford two futons, but they still only have one futon.
Futon can be fold and occupy small space at daytime. Even if they have a small room, they can still use saperate futons.

To reply you must either login or sign up.