Forum › Isn't The Moon Beautiful discussion

joined May 10, 2021

I went from "YEAH YOU TELL HER GIRL" to "life is fucking painful".

Villains
joined May 1, 2015

Boy I can't wait for this lolicon side plot to end so we can get back to the consenting adult characters.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Boy I can't wait for this lolicon side plot to end so we can get back to the consenting adult characters.

Not to be all uhmm akschually but Chiru is only 16 herself (with Senri being 18) at the start of the series, don't quite remember how much time has passed since then. So adult might be, at least for the former, a lil generous.

last edited at May 15, 2022 6:43AM

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Chapter made me both happy and sad in just one second.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Not to be all uhmm akschually but Chiru is only 16 herself (with Senri being 18) at the start of the series, don't quite remember how much time has passed since then. So adult might be, at least for the former, a lil generous.

Joey DeMaio wants to know your location

joined May 1, 2015

Here comes the carnage.
.sad

joined Jun 21, 2021

Joey DeMaio wants to know your location

Sorry, that reference went over my head. Mind elaborating?

last edited at May 15, 2022 9:36AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Momo-chan sure got an interesting fortune. :D

DepressedFailure
90625025_2762116050503569_107751684255514624_n
joined Mar 22, 2019

I think a 10ish year gap is way worse than a 2 year gap, specially when one of them is a child.
If you're an adult dating another adult with a 10 year gap, you do you, but if you're an adult dating a child, please see yourself out

joined Jun 21, 2021

I think a 10ish year gap is way worse than a 2 year gap, specially when one of them is a child.
If you're an adult dating another adult with a 10 year gap, you do you, but if you're an adult dating a child, please see yourself out

oh totally, 100% agree there

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh man, a lolicon plot in an Itou Hachi manga. How could anyone would have predict that ? But i guess the moral police need to come and state the obvious.

last edited at May 15, 2022 10:40AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh man, a lolicon plot in an Itou Hachi manga. How could anyone would have predict that ? But i guess the moral police need to come and state the obvious.

Beat me to the punch, Lilliwyt.

Absolutely correct--if you are an animal-ears adult and you should happen to fall in love with a young animal-ears person, be sure to consult the species-specific regulations governing such relationships in your animal-ears culture.

Do NOT assume that the depictions of such relationships in Itou Hachi manga indicate that such relationships are acceptable in your real-life animal-ears culture. By all means.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Beat me to the punch, Lilliwyt.

Absolutely correct--if you are an animal-ears adult and you should happen to fall in love with a young animal-ears person, be sure to consult the species-specific regulations governing such relationships in your animal-ears culture.

Do NOT assume that the depictions of such relationships in Itou Hachi manga indicate that such relationships are acceptable in your real-life animal-ears culture. By all means.

Was rlly hoping they wouldn't insert it but oh well. I'll just ignore these chapters lol

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

oh damn what a cliffhanger...

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Oh no, another lolicon plot in my lolicon manga by my lolicon authoress. The horror. I’m calling the police, these fictional characters need to be saved.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh no, another lolicon plot in my lolicon manga by my lolicon authoress. The horror. I’m calling the police, these fictional characters need to be saved.

To be entierly fair, it isn't a lolicon manga.per se,Chiru is 16 and Senri is 18. It's not even that big of an age gap.

last edited at May 16, 2022 2:03PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

To be fair, Itou Hachi didn't start out writing lolicon stuff. It's only later that they discovered new fetish and just zoned in on it hard to the point that's everything they release nowadays. So I could actually imagine someone being familiar with their older works, seeing new title and checking it out of curiosity and then being surprised it's loli stuff.

Is this really true? The “Master & Me” stuff seems to have started in 2015, so as far as I can tell the age-gap/master-servant material is almost as early as anything else the author has published. What are the “older works” that predate 2015? (I mean, I guess if all you know is “Kindred Spirits” the age-gap material might be a surprise, but if I recall correctly even “Sayuri’s Little Sister” is onee-loli.)

it’s true that Itou Hachi’s more recent series seem to be more, um, focused on heavy-duty lolicon.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Well, I’ve always liked “both sides” of Itou Hachi (although the extreme predatory onee-san stuff is way down the list for me). But I got hooked on her style starting with the two “Master & Mel” series, which are incredibly fluffy and wholesome and morally iffy and squicky simultaneously, which to me is the essence of itou Hachi.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

That hesitant and painful look on sensei’s face and momo inmediatly understanding it…

My heart, my soul…

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Tabi makes the greatest faces. :D

And ch36: Tabi-chan is now just completely stealing the show... :D

edit: Spoiler tags removed now that the chapters are here as well.

last edited at Nov 26, 2022 4:49PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

tabi new favorite character xD

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Not a fan myself, the dog is obnoxious imo.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It kind of creeps me out. It acts way too intelligent and in this world of animal-eared people it makes me wonder if it's not just a dog.
Though I'm probably just thinking too hard about something that's meant to be cute and nothing else.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

It kind of creeps me out. It acts way too intelligent and in this world of animal-eared people it makes me wonder if it's not just a dog.
Though I'm probably just thinking too hard about something that's meant to be cute and nothing else.

No, no, I think you're on to something here. This dog in a world of people with animal ears is a warning. A warning of an even higher race of animal-eared eldritch horrors and their godlike kemonomimi masters.

On an unrelated note, I really like the Lovecraft manga adaptations on this site.

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 6:43PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"What a weird dog...." Riiigghht.

To reply you must either login or sign up.