Forum › Assault Lily: League of Gardens -full bloom- discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing! (and your patience!)

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Ah yes, Assault Lily. The story featuring Yuyu and Riri, whose in-canon ship name is Yuri. I didn't realize there was a manga for this series, but I'm very excited to see what it's like

last edited at May 12, 2022 4:24PM

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Also known as Assault Lily: Thighs.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Is this an official series? I’ve never know there was a mediums about this series other than the game

joined Jan 6, 2017

Is this an official series? I’ve never know there was a mediums about this series other than the game

There's also the anime

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I’ll never stop rooting for the overly forward, flirty types characters like Kaede. I know she’ll never win by design, but I want her to succeed in spite of that

last edited at May 12, 2022 3:51PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

cool

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Kaede fall quickler here than in the anime,wow

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Aw yes, I'm waiting for this. And poor Kaede, as always.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

so it seems like it's more or less a retelling of the anime story? not quite so interested in that as i would be in a new story...but probably still gonna keep up with it

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Keep your eyes on the thighs

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Lets see, a manga where some otherworldly baddies show up to threaten the earth. And the only weapons we have to save humanity with, for some inexplicable reason, can only be wielded by highschool girls. I don't why but I feel like I've seen this plot before.

Side note: The baddies are called huge. Come on now, it feels like Tsukinami Kousuka isn't even trying, with that one.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I didn't remember Kaede falling for Riri as quick as here in the anime lol. Hope there is some manga-only stuff here, so gonna keep reading!

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I think I prefer original Kaede, since by starting out as a rival and then falling for Riri makes for a more interesting dynamic (shame she wont ever win, rival romances are my jam). I liked the anime. It was rather quaint even though it tried to tackle some heavy-ish topics like the trauma of losing a loved one. I actually prepared myself for an edge-fest because of that but I'm happy it went more lighthearted in the end.

Manga's art is really nice here so if anything I'm following it just for that

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Lets see, a manga where some otherworldly baddies show up to threaten the earth. And the only weapons we have to save humanity with, for some inexplicable reason, can only be wielded by highschool girls. I don't why but I feel like I've seen this plot before.

Side note: The baddies are called huge. Come on now, it feels like Tsukinami Kousuka isn't even trying, with that one.

must be your imagination, there´s no way such a bold premise has been done before

joined Aug 21, 2017

Why do they have to wear dresses when fighting

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I love a horny lesbian but Kaede is kinda...dull here compared to the anime. In the anime it was amusing because she's initially set up to be a rival character competing with Riri to impress Yuyu, but then the first episode hasn't even ended yet and she's already flipped around to being in love with Riri instead. Here it's just...love at first sight. A boring trope even if it's yuri.

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

My fav ship here is Yuyu x Riri and Shenlin x Yujia

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

My fav ship here is Yuyu x Riri and Shenlin x Yujia

joined Mar 21, 2016

There are 12 stage plays (with 2 more in the planning stages), 2 novels, an anime, a mini anime, 3 volumes of this manga, and a mobile game.

Assault Lily started as a line of dolls with a backstory and lore for each character. The lore has been expanded and updated by the creator almost daily since 2012. The franchise is, to put it lightly, quite expansive.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Valkyrie drive was great btw :p

joined Jul 4, 2018

I’ll never stop rooting for the overly forward, flirty types characters like Kaede. I know she’ll never win by design, but I want her to succeed in spite of that
same

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

There are 12 stage plays (with 2 more in the planning stages), 2 novels, an anime, a mini anime, 3 volumes of this manga, and a mobile game.

Assault Lily started as a line of dolls with a backstory and lore for each character. The lore has been expanded and updated by the creator almost daily since 2012. The franchise is, to put it lightly, quite expansive.

Stage plays!? 12 (14) of them!

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Kaede seen more pretty here than in the anime

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Can't take those names seriously, they sound like they were generated by an AI with the command "must sound vaguely like a euro language". And that character named Guignol that everyone mentions with great seriousness AHAH

To reply you must either login or sign up.