Forum › Walk to Death discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for sharing! Looks interesting, this one.

joined Oct 22, 2021

Final destination- manga edition?

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Wtf is this awesome manga!? THANK you so much for uploading it!!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

I really should stop reading these dramatic horror/gore stories, they aren't even my favorite type of stories. But urgh my curiosity always gets the better of me!!

Anw hot damn that was great!!! First chapter and 3 deaths already, I can't wait how long this will last lol.

Also while I'm curious as to how the dad/grandpa died, the other two deaths were ridiculous lol. Like seriously it's very easy not to fall down an elevator people. The third death does make things a bit mysterious but honestly I kinda doubt that there's anything supernatural about that, just a very unlucky accident imo.

The art isn't the greatest but I really love the MC's design.

Thank you for translating and scanslating this series, noighd!

Edit: just checked the raw and HOLY FCK! The author sure is cruel, that's one hell of a cliffhanger.

last edited at May 12, 2022 1:06PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

this seems like it's going to be a fun read

Kuma The Bear
20200211_042722
joined Feb 10, 2020

First an umbrella, then a pen. You know what? I better throw myself off the balcony

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

looool it's Another all over again with that pen one

joined Sep 10, 2021

For some reason, I want some horror series like this.
Like the thrill back when I spent with Murcielago

last edited at May 12, 2022 1:19PM

joined May 1, 2013

Needs more Akira.

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

the story got me hooked already. idk but i think the family adopted tokiko on purpose, like they planned to use her bad omen to give them an advantage. i mean, you can't become wealthy being a goody two shoes person

last edited at May 12, 2022 2:48PM

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Ryouko sure does like protagonists surrounded by death. It's interesting how this protagonist is kind of the inverse of the one from her other series, completely apathetic to the death around her rather than devoting every second of her life to preventing it. It would be very interesting if the two are set in the same universe

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pretty neat detail that the blood splatters on the "X remaining" page correspond to where the fatal injury was dealt.
Guess we're not gonna see any butt-related deaths, I suppose...

last edited at May 12, 2022 3:54PM

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Ohh, it's by the same person who wrote "Liar Satsuki Can See Death."

I wondered why the art style seemed familiar.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Pretty neat detail that the blood splatters on the "X remaining" page correspond to where the fatal injury was dealt.
Guess we're not gonna see any butt-related deaths, I suppose...

Oh you...

Liar Satsuki has been too tense for me last time I tried it and got three chapters in, even though those were really good. (being put off by it somehow being tagged as "comedy", which totally didn't work for me)
This I think I'll be able to enjoy more easily. Good and honest Final Destination/Death Note tension.

last edited at May 12, 2022 4:52PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Reminds me of Another, too. Interesting!

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Thanks for hosting this.

Same deal as with Satsuki, I'll try to have a new chapter out every day. There's 34 chapters in total.
There'll definitely be a few breaks though, like when new chapters of Liar Satsuki release.

I think it's a very interesting little mystery; a bit rough around the edges but I love seeing how an artist grows, exploring a lot of similar concepts to Satsuki.
Fair warning, it is much darker. Satsuki is a rollercoaster of highs and lows, while Shi ni Aruki is more of a constant descent.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Thanks for hosting this.

Same deal as with Satsuki, I'll try to have a new chapter out every day. There's 34 chapters in total.
There'll definitely be a few breaks though, like when new chapters of Liar Satsuki release.

I think it's a very interesting little mystery; a bit rough around the edges but I love seeing how an artist grows, exploring a lot of similar concepts to Satsuki.
Fair warning, it is much darker. Satsuki is a rollercoaster of highs and lows, while Shi ni Aruki is more of a constant descent.

Sounds promising. Don't overwork yourself, a new chapter every few days would still be plenty fast. Is it completed at 34 or is it still ongoing?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So why is this tagged as Guro? Almost didn't touch this one because of that.

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

at this point, i just hope the tomboy gets to stay alive and happy ç-ç

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So why is this tagged as Guro? Almost didn't touch this one because of that.

because of how that guy got squashed by the elevator maybe, I presume this series will have a lot more gruesome deaths

last edited at May 12, 2022 6:13PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

gotta say though, I love the cover drawing of Tokiko in a pure white dress with blood on her legs. with her skeleton shining through. genuinely ten out of ten that looks superb

last edited at May 12, 2022 6:16PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

at this point, i just hope the tomboy gets to stay alive and happy ç-ç

I have a feeling that neither "alive" nor "happy" are in the cards for our main cast...

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Personality wise I am just going to say this is her "being happy" like her friend told her. Really can't wait to find out why she seems to know when people are going to die.

Fb_img_1685314561718
joined Mar 16, 2022

Satsuki: Nooo, you can't let anyone close to you die
Tokiko: Yes.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Personality wise I am just going to say this is her "being happy" like her friend told her. Really can't wait to find out why she seems to know when people are going to die.

Speaking of her friend, Natsuki's probably the only character that I'm actually a bit afraid for. Everyone else feels kinda like fair game for the reaper.

To reply you must either login or sign up.