Forum › Her Trap discussion

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Love me some Sal Jiang. Always so deliciously messy. This was pretty great, didn’t get nearly as dark I was expecting it to though, which I sort of appreciate?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Roodypatooti posted:

Love me some Sal Jiang. Always so deliciously messy. This was pretty great, didn’t get nearly as dark I was expecting it to though, which I sort of appreciate?

Agree 100%

Bingbong
joined Mar 1, 2022

new sal jiang let's gooo

joined May 3, 2014

ah yes, missing half a brain to suddenly blure out that I dream fucking you now let’s have sex…………….

joined Jun 5, 2020

Where’s the bisexual so I could’ve had this filtered off by default

0e4e3c74ba046af40a2d42c78bf7a8d7
joined Mar 30, 2022

Damn i want more

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I don’t really think she is (necessarily) bi tho. All the “men” just looked to me like butch woman, the way Sal Jiang draws them. I read it as just the protagonist being dense and assuming a woman would be with men.

Also that’s a really discriminatory attitude and i hope you have a bad day.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's ambiguous. All her partners looked like androgynous women, except the last one that triggered the MC.

And take your bigotry elsewhere.

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 10:36AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Sometimes it's not our turn to talk.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

So glad this was uploaded. I saw it awhile ago and wanted to see it translated lol

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I don’t really think she is (necessarily) bi tho. All the “men” just looked to me like butch woman, the way Sal Jiang draws them. I read it as just the protagonist being dense and assuming a woman would be with men.

Agreed, reading it a second time without following MC's assumption they're guys, I don't think they're necessarily men.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

Pretty sure none of her partners were men.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This ended not nearly as bad as I expected, I was anxious the whole time. Especially for a Sal Jiang, I mean they've made some softer stuff but they sure do love their toxic women and relationships

I mean shit it's not even toxic at all. Both characters gettin' what they want lol hell yea

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 12:12PM

joined Oct 22, 2021

One of the best active authors

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

With the tags and the author I was expecting something a lot messier than it actually turned out to be haha. I enjoyed this

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

As others have said I'm pretty sure all of her partners were women, also yeah this was surprisingly tame for the author haha

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Great stuff, wish we could get a peak of their playtime at the end tho

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm glad that didn't get too weird. Very nice.

joined Mar 7, 2022

It's ambiguous. All her partners looked like androgynous women, except the last one that triggered the MC.

Since when is avoiding tags you don't want to read bigotry? Some people just don't want to read about characters that they can't identify with. For instance I personally avoid any kind of media that includes heterosexual romance in any capacity, whichever sexuality the characters may identify as. For me it's boring, overdone and makes me uncomfortable. Doesn't really have anything to do with bigotry, I just have no interest in reading about it.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

"Yasuko, you're gonna get soaking wet."
Don't worry Terumi Chan, she's wetter than a raging waterfall.

This was noice but hope we see our demented pair from Black and White again soon.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Since when is avoiding tags you don't want to read bigotry? Some people just don't want to read about characters that they can't identify with. For instance I personally avoid any kind of media that includes heterosexual romance in any capacity, whichever sexuality the characters may identify as. For me it's boring, overdone and makes me uncomfortable. Doesn't really have anything to do with bigotry, I just have no interest in reading about it.

Well I guess it's a good thing then that this wouldn't have been Hetero regardless, it would have been Bi.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Agreed, reading it a second time without following MC's assumption they're guys, I don't think they're necessarily men.

Haha, reading it for the first time this is how I reacted:
The first lover: "Aww Terumi's straight and has a bf poor Yasuko-chan."
The second lover: "Wow what an androgynous effeminate man."
The third & fourth lovers: "Hey wtf there's NO WAY those are guys! They're obviously women!!!"

And then Yasuko realized that the fifth lover was a woman and I was all confused thinking that maybe it was me who was wrong all along. I mean, I assumed that whatever Yasuko told us had to be the canon; and thus if she claimed that the 4 previous ones were men and only the latest one was a female then it had to be so.

It's only after reading the comments here that I realized that I shouldn't have trusted Yasuko so candidly and that, in fact, all of Terumi's lovers, even the first two ones, were most likely girls.

joined Apr 28, 2019

i think they're all women since she was trying to get her to fall into her "trap" and succeeded on the 5th one since she obviously looked like a woman to Yasuko.

Tumblr_p951rjhbir1x0h5yoo9_400
joined Oct 24, 2021

Ahhh new Sal Jiang. I just can't get enough of her stuff, I love it

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I wonder how long she knew, since the only time we're made explicitly aware of the fact that she knew was with the first partner that Yasuko realized was a woman.

To reply you must either login or sign up.