Forum › Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ghost Harem! How funny. How’s MC gonna pay the bills when she doesn’t get ride of the ghosts? I know! Build An amusement park just like the one planned for in the “Beteljuice” movie! (Intentionally misspelled)

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm not getting any harem vibes? Oiwa is clearly interested in the third legendary ghost, not Ryouyo. Even if Okiku had any competition, the fact that her name is in the title kind of gives away the game.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Also, My God, I never thought this could ever happen but here we are... I think that the protagonist is way too sexy! to the point I get distracted, like what's the plot ? what's happening OH MY GOD HER ABS! and no, is not over the top lewd or obscene she's just waaayy too sexy lol

You know what, I was thinking exactly the same thing. When I saw her in the first pages, in yoga pants and a loose T-shirt tied on the side, I mind-blanked for a few moments! And later she was in tight jean shorts and a thin black top that clung to her curves perfectly and ohmygosh ohmygosh OHMYGOSH!
Todo bien con los recargados kimonos medievales y los formales ropajes de miko, pero a mí es el estilo casual moderno que moldea bien las curvas y cubre lo mínimo posible el que siempre me deja al borde del nosebleed.

Mi pana se le salio el español xd relajese

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Since she's started to break her seals even in the real world, I wonder if Tamamo no Mae will appear later?

Also, I think most of us are calling it a harem with tongue (our own) firmly in cheek, please remain calm and allow the silly to wash away your angst.

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

And there again, learning something new in a yuri manga ^^'''
Didn't expect the BL history in Japan, but at the same time, it explain so many thing about the modern japanese culture ^^''

joined Dec 18, 2020

I mean knowing this genre the protagonist is obviously lesbian, but I was honestly taken by surprise when she started talking about how she's super into yuri. I dunno, I guess something about similar types of main characters I've seen before made me think she was one of those types who never even thought about girl-on-girl stuff before they warm up to their designated love interest.

Same here! I though she’s the type “straight girl who never hear about girlxgirl stuff go gay when a girl flirting with her” and I really surprised when she said she like yuri, furthermore, super into it.

I think its because when I see a girl being recalcitrant to another girl flirting towards her, I figured it's because she's still in the "girls can't like girls" phase. But I guess all of her problems are because its a ghost and a pervert, not another woman.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Todo bien con los recargados kimonos medievales y los formales ropajes de miko, pero a mí es el estilo casual moderno que moldea bien las curvas y cubre lo mínimo posible el que siempre me deja al borde del nosebleed.

Mi pana se le salio el español xd relajese

Jejeje es que es un efecto esperable... cuando una mujer tiene tanta belleza junta el impacto es muy fuerte. (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Why does Oiwa get feet while Okiku just gets a ghost tail?

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like the pacing so far. Very spooky reveal of the final third ghost, it kind of feels appropriate that we get a classic "scary" ghost since Okiku is "traditional" and Oiwa is "modern".

Why does Oiwa get feet while Okiku just gets a ghost tail?

I guess different ghosts have different levels of corporeality, just like they have different powers. I like it, I think it adds flavor.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I’m assuming the third ghost is Otsuyu, but she doesn’t really look like most depictions of her. Otsuyu is less bloody swollen face and more Spooky skele-bones.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Damn. son

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

the plot, it thickens

joined Mar 31, 2017

It's probably reasonable to assume that Otsuyu will show up at some point as the third of the great ghosts, but at this point I'm not convinced the ghost in the windows is her. None of her descriptions match someone with a disfigured face or even any wounds at all. If anyone fits, it would be Oiwa as she's depicted in many paintings and plays. The woman from the shrine who we're introduced to as Oiwa stands out too much from other spirits, too. She's the only one so far that actually has legs and no problem at all interacting with physical objects. And what about Oiwa's ghost story would give her the power of creation?

What I'm speculating Yuino is going for here is that both the fujo and window ghost are different versions of Oiwa, one the spirit worshiped at a shrine who's gained some aspects of the god Inari and the other from the ghost story, since apparently the real-life events that inspired Oiwa's ghost story happened to someone else. It could also explain why only otaku Oiwa can hear her.

And while I'm at it, the scratched-out name is of course also Ryouyo but spelled differently as 了誉 instead of the protagonist's name 涼世. The Banchou Sarayashiki story mentions a priest 了誉 who was called in to exorcise her.

joined Oct 26, 2020

Hold on, Ryou says that that's the game's normal ending, which would mean that it's the canon ship, right? So if anything, the ship that Oiwa is into would be the NTR route. Though I guess fujoshi don't really care about canon when it comes to their ships.

Tumblr_cee5b652f60d90ff709454b0003785ca_6809dc36_400-min
joined Sep 4, 2021

i wonder what that last ghost connection to Ryou coz since the ghost is probably going to be Otsuyu and her story is more of like “the ghost and a human loved each other so much that the human decided to die too” something like that. im guessing maybe Ryou is an ancestor of that human the ghost fell in love with?? or they just look alike… anyways can’t wait for the next chapters <3

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 7:32AM

joined Oct 21, 2020

I can’t get enough from this
Art 100/100
Story 100/100
Yuri vibes 1000/1000
Sign me up ❤️‍

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 4:32PM

joined Nov 21, 2018

I really appreciate the bits of horror in this manga. Even in an ecchi comedy, it's important to remember that ghosts and youkai are dangerous business.

Hold on, Ryou says that that's the game's normal ending, which would mean that it's the canon ship, right? So if anything, the ship that Oiwa is into would be the NTR route. Though I guess fujoshi don't really care about canon when it comes to their ships.

I assume she means that it's the normal ending where the player doesn't end up getting the best result, not the "true" or "good" ending. Pretty common in VNs of all genres.

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 6:39PM

joined Mar 8, 2016

I really enjoyed that Oiwa's kitty hat had matched expressions with her. Nice touch, sensei. :3

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 10:30PM

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I really enjoyed that Oiwa's kitty hat had matched expressions with her. Nice touch, sensei. :3

Can't believe I didn't notice this before.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

The edo era BL reminds me of that one episode of Samurai Champloo with the german guy who was into that

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

THIS is some quality ghost yuri, right there!
pure and blessed manga

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Ryu get into kisses very quickly, do they, Bang?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...well that was a depressing turn. Even if it was for (what she thought was) a good reason, Ryu going no contact on Meguru was pretty mean. I'm almost certain they're going to reconnect now that she's been introduced, but Ryu is gonna have to do some apologizing.

Also dang Ryu, not holding back anymore huh? :D

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Ryouyo bears a strong resemblance to Okiku’s past love. Meguru bears a strong resemblance to Okiku. Perhaps part of Okiku’s soul passed on and reincarnated as Meguru alongside her lover’s soul? It could be why she’s more ‘ghostly’ than Oiwa, despite the fact that they should be roughly equal.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Ghost found in the page 129, just look at the window. The ghost is not the highschool girl.

Edit: Also found in the page 152

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 10:21AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.