Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Jun 3, 2014

Ok I dropped this series like a few chapters in but I wanna know how she ended up having a threesome with herself

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well that glossed over nearly every issue lol- but it was an ok way to end it.

It woulda made a lot more sense if all her memmories of her changed future years swelled up in her mind just after she returned- it makes no sense she wouldnt know them.

And also for those past changes to have happened it also makes no sense senpai wouldnt remember the past time travel incident too- since it must have happened to her.

But we can say this was just to keep it brief- and maybe all their memmories came back shortly after this.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ok I dropped this series like a few chapters in but I wanna know how she ended up having a threesome with herself

How would that be hard ? She was in the past with her past self- they both loved senpai- its not hard imagine how they got there lol. Read it- its an enjoyable story and now its finished you can read the whole thing in a couple hrs.

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 8:23AM

joined Jun 21, 2021

Fun series, sad to see it go, and a mostly happy ending.

But I really hate that senpai seems to not remember the past at all, and that nana doesn’t remember the gap since she returned. Like yeah it’s happy you get to be with the person you love now, but you’re also missing 10 years of being with her…my least favorite time travel trope -.-

Fb_img_1654918405626
joined Feb 13, 2022

Good stuff, been reading for a long time and seeing it finally ends after all horny i read is making me hornimotional.
this manga didn't disappoint a bit and seto senpai became so bright this ver of future, she ain't smiling to the pain but she even became better at segs. Nana also did her very best and until now she's always so honest to seto senpai. Im so happy for both of them, damn hoping to have a special date chapter!

TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

But I really hate that senpai seems to not remember the past at all, and that nana doesn’t remember the gap since she returned. Like yeah it’s happy you get to be with the person you love now, but you’re also missing 10 years of being with her…my least favorite time travel trope -.-

Agreed. That's really my only major complaint with the ending is that "I don't remember" cop-out. If it had been a one-night stand kind of deal, maybe; but given how influential Nanasawa was in the past, you think she'd remember the event and that time pretty vividly, considering how it's the entire reason where she is.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

"Wow so you traveled into the past, changed the future and now have amnesia as a result? Damn, that's crazy. Anyway, wanna fuck?"
I'm glad the manga ended just as quality as it started. Looking forward to the mangaka's next work.

This is too true, lol.
I'm just happy to see Seto having become the dom. Best ending I could've hoped for

joined Sep 11, 2019

Seto being dom is fun
But not the weird memory loss of the 10 year gap

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I get the feeling that if the author had another volume to work with, they would've probably expanded on the time travel logistics a little more. My guess it was after ch24 was written and that other time traveller was established that news of the impending end reached the author and they had to wrap things up. (blah blah American brand name for Lynx deoderant etc.) Given that this is primarily an ecchi romcom, it was probably a smarter move to dedicate the remaining time to a saucy climax and a happy epilogue rather than cram in a rushed explanation of how the time travel works. Granted we don't have any answers, but we're not given any lazy ones either.

joined Aug 8, 2020

I get the feeling that if the author had another volume to work with, they would've probably expanded on the time travel logistics a little more. My guess it was after ch24 was written and that other time traveller was established that news of the impending end reached the author and they had to wrap things up. (blah blah American brand name for Lynx deoderant etc.) Given that this is primarily an ecchi romcom, it was probably a smarter move to dedicate the remaining time to a saucy climax and a happy epilogue rather than cram in a rushed explanation of how the time travel works. Granted we don't have any answers, but we're not given any lazy ones either.

I dunno, the fact that it was seemingly not even the same timeline cause seto doesnt remember meeting older, time traveling nana in highschool, but still ended up being affected, somehow, by those events seems a little poorly conceived.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I dunno, the fact that it was seemingly not even the same timeline cause seto doesnt remember meeting older, time traveling nana in highschool, but still ended up being affected, somehow, by those events seems a little poorly conceived.

If you can establish a sound time travel theory from the starting point of "masturbating on a child's spring ride sent me back in time", you'd probably deserve a friggin medal.

joined Jul 20, 2020

Well I'm confused. Apparently none of the events in the past actually happened and the changes to the future just sort happened on their own? At least future Seto didn't act like she had ever met future Nanasawa in the past. I know this story has played fast and loose with the time travel mechanics, but this is a bit much.

My thought is that the timeline might have “corrected,” so that Nanasawa and Seto eventually lost their memories of future Nanasawa but her affect on the timeline stayed. Maybe there’s even a bit of that memory buried in Seto’s subconscious, which is why she so easily believed the story?

That's my best guess for what's going on too, but it'd be nice if that or whatever else it was actually got explained, instead of this kinda janky ending.

one thing that i found interesting is on page 23 it's the plushie that young nana won in ch 22 for seto and before that in ch 21 seto asked adult nana what her weakspot was now what did she do with young nana in ch 16?

Another possibility is that she knows older Nana is back but decides to play along this being the wish of young nana because young nana lives on in Seto now.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

That was really good

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I like the ending... but is kind of... bland?
I mean, we all expected this to be the case, a Butterfly Effect, so it ended just as we expected.
I don't know how to feel about that.

But anyway, the ending was a happy one and that's all that matters.

... but doesn't this falls into the Grampa paradox!?

joined Mar 15, 2019

All good what has a good end!
\o/ Happy End!

joined Mar 15, 2019

I like the ending... but is kind of... bland?
I mean, we all expected this to be the case, a Butterfly Effect, so it ended just as we expected.
I don't know how to feel about that.

But anyway, the ending was a happy one and that's all that matters.

... but doesn't this falls into the Grampa paradox!?

No paradox - it's just a parallel path of their lifes. All is correct. We all should live in that world where we are happy.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Didn't Nanasawa take pictures in the past with her phone? Couldn't she show those pictures to Seto to prove she actually went to the past?

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

And in the end, she was bottom after all.

slowwovensleeper
Untitled%20(5)
joined Jun 20, 2018

that was a nice ending. i like that ending

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

Man, the author should've just merged the two nanasawa's consciousness in the end. That would have solved everyone's confusion.

But other than that, I'm still dissatisfied. Didn't show seggs >:[

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Better ending than many other yuri manga.

joined Nov 16, 2021

what about all the moments they were together, what about the nana from that timeline, did she disappear since all her memories are fucking gone? wtf i don't understand this ending

Senpai from the past is also fucking dead since she can't remember nana being time-tripped before. Everyone died and got replaced by this new future or she changed time-lines again.

Since i believe everyone's soul/life resides in the memories, i'm afraid the people that were before this new future are all dead now then.

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 1:16PM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

See kids, this is why you don't mess around with time travel. Really, she got off easy just losing some memories.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

So the events of the past changed the future, and yet those past events apparently never happened in the future she ended up in... huh...?

joined May 29, 2021

Guys, since you're so busy trying to make sense of the plot where the woman time traveled because she masturbated on a playground rocking horse I'll spell it out for you why it ended like this: if senpai had remembered the stuff from the manga that would imply that the MC essentially killed and overwrote her past self (who was a major character in this story) when she returned to the present. Making the ending a different timeline (or maybe her original timeline Back To The Future'd) loosely effected by the one she was in sidesteps that bit of existential horror. Does it make much sense? Of course not. It didn't make sense how she time traveled in the first place. But it was done in service of making the ending happier, which was the whole point.

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 3:14PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.