Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

This was really nice and all but, I just can't help but think of how loud they were.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

To GoggledAnon, to Urbs, to whoever it was that had access to Tatsubon's Fanbox, to any other person or persons who may have helped with ANY other aspect whatsoever of bringing a series that I have truly, truly grown to love to my (our) attention... Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you.

Because of people like y'all, making series like these accessable to those of us on the wrong side of the language barrier, I am able to easily experience so many amazing stories that were previously out of reach.

These stories have been a great comfort during very, very dark days.

Again, thank you.

If upvoting were possible here, you would get mine. Truer and more accurate words have not spoken (typed), and cannot be improved upon. Well done.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Beautiful indeed. ^_^

joined Jul 31, 2013

I gave tatsubon a fanbox sub for this one. Great decision and execution. I appreciate how webcomics can do their own thing and aren't constrained to their genre and publisher's style (looking at you Virgin's Empire)

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

lol did not think it would actually go there

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I do get a bit of a chuckle imagining a younger person reading this lewd arc and expecting their own first sexual experience to be just like that :P Actual real life sex doesn't quite work like that, sadly ! Still, it's nice to fantasize a little I guess.

last edited at Mar 24, 2022 10:04AM

joined Nov 16, 2021

they fucking fucked, fuck this is so nice º-º

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

What a lovely sex arc. I wonder where their relationship will go from here, along with the story.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Lilygasm!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Secret Party is now over. Back to vanilla stuff...

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

It's been an honour to walk this road with you my comrades. Now we march into the future, after their first seggs.

Also low key had a heart attack when I saw The End cause my brain took a few seconds to process the brackets

joined May 24, 2014

The lilies are in full bloom

joined Mar 25, 2019

I'll admit, I was a bit let down by the rest of the arc since there was so little visible. This one though, wow did it pick up.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Quality stuff

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

can't believe i lived to see tadokoro-san turning into hentai

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

So are they pregnant now after doing it so much (jk)
The next step is marriage, you can't convince me otherwise

joined Mar 8, 2016

"The End"

... or is it?!

(cue final shot of vibrator buzzing back to life under a pile of underwear)

Seriously it would be awesome (and unprecedented) if the girls' normal story continued but every so often we get to check in on their sex life. :)

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Given the authors previous works, I'm surprised it took as long as it did. I was quite shocked when I found out what they used to make. Bonnari is the alias they went under. I will warn you. It may ruin the image you have of them. It didn't ruin it for me. People have different tastes, and I can enjoy a work even if the artist draws/drew things that aren't to my liking.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Given the authors previous works, I'm surprised it took as long as it did. I was quite shocked when I found out what they used to make. Bonnari is the alias they went under. I will warn you. It may ruin the image you have of them. It didn't ruin it for me. People have different tastes, and I can enjoy a work even if the artist draws/drew things that aren't to my liking.

The expressions during sex in all of the Bonnari stuff is just so over the top it's more comedy to me than it is actual hentai. Like, if people thought the sex in Tadokoro-san is a bit over the top, man, that Bonnari stuff is on a whole other level. Also significant amounts of penis without any male characters.

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

My lesbian heart is happy.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Odds Nikaidou-mama walks on them?

joined Jun 28, 2018

Since Nikaidou specifically mentioned locking the door in 124, I'd say very low...

HOWEVER!

The odds that Nikaidou's maids HEARD them...

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Since Nikaidou specifically mentioned locking the door in 124, I'd say very low...

HOWEVER!

The odds that Nikaidou's maids HEARD them...

I can already picture it:
The girls come out of the room for dinner, all steamy and flushed, the maids are trying their darndest to not have anything show that they prob. had the walls in the whole mansion vibrating, only for Nikaidou-mama to drop a line ala "So how was it? wink wink nudge nudge" over the pot roast.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

NO
MORE LEWD

joined Oct 22, 2020

The expressions during sex in all of the Bonnari stuff is just so over the top it's more comedy to me than it is actual hentai. Like, if people thought the sex in Tadokoro-san is a bit over the top, man, that Bonnari stuff is on a whole other level. Also significant amounts of penis without any male characters.

I honestly thought the expressions in Tadokoro-san hinted at a hentai background so I looked it up and god I'm so happy the artist has been so restrained???

To reply you must either login or sign up.