Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

Maruchan4lyf Uploader
White Sun Scans
joined Mar 3, 2021

So where do we send the noodles?

To me :)

joined Jun 9, 2018

I don't like it at all that the mother who is a whore and practically left his daughter at the mercy of a degenerate has a happy and satisfying life while the other mother has a somewhat miserable life, she is doing what is best for her daughter, there is nothing wrong with that.

last edited at Mar 2, 2022 11:56AM

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Her mom is so sweet ;-;

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't like it at all that the mother who is a whore and practically left his daughter at the mercy of a degenerate has a happy and satisfying life while the other mother has a somewhat miserable life, she is doing what is best for her daughter, there is nothing wrong with that.

Fascinating.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Messed up as both moms are, I sincerely hope Tongtong's mom pulls through. She might have her priorities ass-backwards, but she cares very deeply for Tongtong, and the fact that she immediately and openly accepts her GF with no hesitation makes me think she's the kind of mom Xiao Lu needs.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

I don't like it at all that the mother who is a whore and practically left his daughter at the mercy of a degenerate

Messed up as both moms are, I sincerely hope Tongtong's mom pulls through. She might have her priorities ass-backwards

Fucking hell lmao where did this Tong Tong mom slander come from. Calling her a whore?? Gimme a fucking break.

the other mother has a somewhat miserable life, she is doing what is best for her daughter, there is nothing wrong with that.

Dude she's a homophobe and she's putting way too much stress on her daughter who is pretty much a star pupil anyway.

And we still have no idea what her problem with her husband is considering Lin Luxi seems to have a fine relationship with him.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Are you kidding me? Tong tong's mother is the best. How is she a bad mother just cause she goes on dates?? She's always there for tong tong and she brought her up happily all by herself. The other mom is mentally ruining her child since the start, and she's overworking herself literally for no reason, just to use that against her daughter in the end. Are you an incel or something cause this sure sounds like incel talk lmfao

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Tong tong's mother be all, "Your mom doesn't accept you as you are? Okay, I'm your new mom."

joined Dec 13, 2020

Fucking hell lmao where did this Tong Tong mom slander come from.

I was wondering the same thing.

Are you an incel or something cause this sure sounds like incel talk lmfao

Aah this might be the answer to my aforementioned dubiety.

joined Oct 24, 2014

any response to tongtong’s mom outside of ‘omg milf’ is…… not wrong, per say, but i don’t endorse it

i’m mostly kidding lol but she is great

Bingbong
joined Mar 1, 2022

bless tongtong's mum, even if she won't have the best advice her energy is much appreciated

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Aparently having a healthy and active sexual life equals being a whore, and is not only morally wrong, it also means that the very suporting and loving mother that does the best that she can for her daughter is a bad person who doesn't deserve happiness.

I mean, seriously? Slut-shaming?

Meanwhile the contolling and overbearing mother that demands the absolute best from his daughter with little if any positive reinforcement and who immediately tries to force her daughter to give up anything she deosn't agree with is a good person that only doing her best for her daughter.

I have to ask, are you serious? Is this an attempt of trolling or a joke?

joined Jun 9, 2018

And now Tongtong's mom will give advice to them..... I have a very bad feeling. I feel like it will make things even worse. Being the liberal woman that she is, she could hardly empathize with the problems of a responsible mother.

By the way, there seem to be several who disagree with my opinion that Tongtong's mother is a whore, disregarding the fact that she almost had her daughter abused by a degenerate. Shit, if he had really raped her the situation would have been much worse. I think the manga treats that situation too lightly.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 4:13AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

And now Tongtong's mom will give advice to them..... I have a very bad feeling. I feel like it will make things even worse. Being the liberal woman that she is, she could hardly empathize with the problems of a responsible mother.

You have strange definitions for responsible parenthood.
And I'd say that last sentence is... highly revealing in all kinds of ways that explain a whole lot.

By the way, there seem to be several who disagree with my opinion that Tongtong's mother is a whore, disregarding the fact that she almost had her daughter abused by a degenerate. Shit, if he had really raped her the situation would have been much worse. I think the manga treats that situation too lightly.

I'm sorry but since when was she supposed to be a prescient mind-reader?

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Yeah, Lin Luxi's mom doesn't seem like a "responsible mother" to me either. She probably thinks she is, but that sort of overprotective, grade-focussed mother can fuck up a child hard. Adding to that there's also the fact that her husband is often out of the home and Luxi apparently gets along with him, I think she's more of stubborn my-way-or-the-highway type of household head.

And I'm sorry, the whole comment on how Tongtong's mom "almost had her daughter abused by a degenerate" inches close to victim blaming for me. She caught on immediately - and Tongtong told her, showing there's a level of trust she has in her mom Luxi most certainly doesn't have in her's - and kicked the dude to the curb right away rather than not believing her daughter or being in denial about it.

JustMyFeelings
joined Feb 25, 2022

YO!! THAT'S THE KIND OF MOM I ASPIRE TO BE! RICH, GORGEOUS, AND SEXY! Also being trusted so much by my child that they would disclose their relationship with me!
Ch.32 comment

joined Jul 26, 2016

Adding to that there's also the fact that her husband is often out of the home and Luxi apparently gets along with him, I think she's more of stubborn my-way-or-the-highway type of household head.

...pretty sure the main reason Luxi is kinda whatever about her dad, as opposed to the fraught relationship with her mother, is that he basically isn't even present in her life. He seems to be pretty much irrelevant both in his daughter's emotional landscape (aside from the fights with his wife when the deadbeat now deigns to show up at home) and for the economic maintenance of the family which appears to be largely on the shoulders of the overworked and overstressed Mrs. Lin.

joined Sep 4, 2021

I feel bad reading the comments on a dynasty-scans manga post and seeing someone support the homophobie parent forcing her child to break up or put her away...

joined Jul 24, 2018

Regarding Tong Tong’s mom being a ‘whore’ (as that one comment put so eloquently):
If you read chapter 4 again it literally said her mom put off dating until Tong Tong was close to finishing primary school. It just turns out that the dude she’s dating, most likely long term since it’s suggested that he even moved in with them, is a fucking pedo. How was she even suppose to know he was a creep?? After that she had a couple different partners but never brought them home because she was worried of said previous situation happening again.

In terms of being a responsible parent:
Yes I agree to a certain extent that Luxi’s mom is more ‘responsible’, worrying about her daughter’s grades, cooking her dinner, telling her to sleep and working herself to the bone to support the two of them, but you can also see that she is overbearing with the amount of pressure she puts on her daughter. She’s very much the strict Asian parent stereotype and you can see how uncomfortable Luxi is around her to the point she can’t even smile without being questioned. This type of ‘responsible’ (read as controlling) parenting style usually ends up with the child just hiding everything, developing a complex of ‘I’m not good enough even though my [parent] is doing everything they can for me’ and eventually distancing themselves from said parent once they’re an adult. Meanwhile Tong Tong tells her mom all her problems and not only does her mom listen to her, she also tries to help as best she can.

joined Mar 3, 2022

Just in case you're being serious about your opinion or even remotely interested to listen to mine.

Tldr; TongTong's mom rules. Xiao Lu's mom drools.
Child abuse can happen even if the parents are in a loving mutually exclusive relationship.

Book Version:
Real talk, child abuse usually happens from the people you least expect it from. (i.e. uncle, dad, baby sitter, friend, etc.) You don't have have a "whore" mom to experience that. You're also making it sound like TongTong's mom TRIED to have her daughter raped. She stopped bringing her boyfriends home after that, didn't she?
Also don't think they are being too light about it, if they focused on it too much it would completely change the atmosphere of the story.

Tongtong's mom really is the better of the two mothers. It doesn't matter how hard someone works or sacrifice to make money for their children. At the end of the day if they don't bother to listen or try to spend time with their kids, what's the point? Who are they ACTUALLY thinking of? The parents who know AND love and accept their child/child can be comfortable and asks questions to their parents usually have the BEST relationship. (Tongtong's mom even waited years to get back into the dating game which extra brownie points for her imo single motherhood is hard)

Tongtong herself can be a bit of a degenerate, I guess considering she tried to blackmail her fellow classmate, but hey. All for the plot! These characters aren't real! Let's all just voice our opinions out for a bit and enjoy this manga, yeah? (Or not, I guess. Sometimes I read mangas I hate just to see how it ends, which it sounds like what you might be doing...) You do you!

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Okay but that face on the last page. Come on. What am I supposed to feel, because it's hard to worry about these two if I see stuff like that.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 7:00AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Why are you reading manga about women when you hate them this much?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

It must be a real shock for Lin Luxi, who hides almost everything in her life from her mother, that Tongtong would be so completely open about her relationship with her mom. Poor girl is going to be overwhelmed quite a bit

joined May 20, 2018

Best not to give attention to someone who throws around the word whore at a woman who has a sex life.

Are you an incel or something cause this sure sounds like incel talk lmfao

Honestly thinking the same thing. Just the tone and terms they used are commonly thrown around by that type of person.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

Fascinating.

I've been laughing at this exchange for far too long www

I have no other words. That was excellently put.

at this point I just want TongTong and Xiao Lu to be happy, just give me that and I'll be satisfied with whatevs ;w;

To reply you must either login or sign up.