Forum › Posts by MajorError

MajorError
Opapagoto discussion 05 Mar 01:48
joined May 20, 2018

Just discovered this a few days ago and just finished reading it. Wow. This was actually a fun read. It's too bad this got axed. A lot of plot points and characters could have been fleshed out more.

joined May 20, 2018

Best not to give attention to someone who throws around the word whore at a woman who has a sex life.

Are you an incel or something cause this sure sounds like incel talk lmfao

Honestly thinking the same thing. Just the tone and terms they used are commonly thrown around by that type of person.

MajorError
Citrus discussion 20 Aug 04:53
joined May 20, 2018

so... anyone out there who wouldnt mind telling me why Mei never bothered to turn down the arranged marriage with manager-san and just went along with it? why the sudden change of heart and suddenly trying to get away from yuzu? i thought mei already accepted yuzu's love? i mean.. she did accept that ring..

I dropped this many chapters ago and only skimmed through from where i left off.

joined May 20, 2018

when this forum has more pages than the doujin itself
"oh hey, a shitstorm already happened"

ItouHachi. unintentionally creates discord and chaos about morality and stuff when all she wanted to do was create cute, animal-eared loli girls being cute.

Love all her works. bless her heart and the people who continued to upload her work.

MajorError
joined May 20, 2018

Hello
Im trying to find a manga(or maybe it was a one shot) where a girl really liked looking at girls but denies being gay? one scene I kinda recall is she met up with other people online who also liked girls and just talked about it. sorry if it's too vague.

p.s i think this panel was from that manga. I think.

These two.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/melancholy_of_a_yuri_otaku_girl
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_continuing_misadventures_of_a_yuri_otaku

That was fast. thank you

MajorError
joined May 20, 2018

Hello
Im trying to find a manga(or maybe it was a one shot) where a girl really liked looking at girls but denies being gay? one scene I kinda recall is she met up with other people online who also liked girls and just talked about it. sorry if it's too vague.

p.s i think this panel was from that manga. I think.

last edited at May 20, 2018 2:05PM