Forum › Posts by Mochinochi

joined Jul 24, 2018

Regarding Tong Tong’s mom being a ‘whore’ (as that one comment put so eloquently):
If you read chapter 4 again it literally said her mom put off dating until Tong Tong was close to finishing primary school. It just turns out that the dude she’s dating, most likely long term since it’s suggested that he even moved in with them, is a fucking pedo. How was she even suppose to know he was a creep?? After that she had a couple different partners but never brought them home because she was worried of said previous situation happening again.

In terms of being a responsible parent:
Yes I agree to a certain extent that Luxi’s mom is more ‘responsible’, worrying about her daughter’s grades, cooking her dinner, telling her to sleep and working herself to the bone to support the two of them, but you can also see that she is overbearing with the amount of pressure she puts on her daughter. She’s very much the strict Asian parent stereotype and you can see how uncomfortable Luxi is around her to the point she can’t even smile without being questioned. This type of ‘responsible’ (read as controlling) parenting style usually ends up with the child just hiding everything, developing a complex of ‘I’m not good enough even though my [parent] is doing everything they can for me’ and eventually distancing themselves from said parent once they’re an adult. Meanwhile Tong Tong tells her mom all her problems and not only does her mom listen to her, she also tries to help as best she can.

Mochinochi
Image Comments 20 Feb 10:15
joined Jul 24, 2018
Euoiaw2xiaeprok-orig

I gotta say, mad props to this artist for drawing this pairing. I don’t think they’ve interacted even once in the game (unless they do in the MCH job quest??) but I kinda wanna ship them now lmao

Mochinochi
Image Comments 01 Oct 00:08
joined Jul 24, 2018
11214922_p0

RF4 gives you the option to change your character into anyone in town after you beat the 2nd story arc (I think?), including the female main protagonist so you can get married as a girl to one of the bachelorettes. That’s the closest to yuri you’ll get I reckon...

Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018
Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018

Hi does anyone know about this one shot (which I swear came out recently) where one lady tries to steal a snack from a convenient store and the lady she was with slapped her because it later revealed her family owns a business and she hates people who steal? I think it has the adult life or college tag but I’ve probably completely missed it somehow...

Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018

Looking for a one shot that had one girl who had braided pigtails dragging another girl with short hair into a love hotel but they didn’t do it in the end. Pretty sure the short haired hair just went along with the pigtailed girl cause she’s always being used as an replacement for a guy cause she looks cool? I remember they left the hotel in their uniform

Backwards Cinderella

Thank you!!

Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018

Looking for a one shot that had one girl who had braided pigtails dragging another girl with short hair into a love hotel but they didn’t do it in the end. Pretty sure the short haired hair just went along with the pigtailed girl cause she’s always being used as an replacement for a guy cause she looks cool? I remember they left the hotel in their uniform

joined Jul 24, 2018

God the boobs on the last page is cracking me up

Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018

I wouldn’t be the least surprised if this author knew NTR’s author and are friends with them or something....

Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018

Just make Kimchi/pickled veggies with the jars? They taste pretty good and helps your digestive system!

Mochinochi
Itchy discussion 20 Aug 09:23
joined Jul 24, 2018

God I wish I had a girlfriend like that cause lord knows how bad my hay fever gets in spring

Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018

Hearteyes

Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018
Mochinochi
joined Jul 24, 2018

Hey so I’m looking for a one shot but my memory’s pretty hazy. So I know for sure it was had either the adult life or college tag and it had a bit of nsfw in it. It’s about 2 girls drinking at a bar where one’s definitely a lesbian and the other is questioning or something and asks her to have sex with her. I’m pretty sure its a recent one... Also it might be a 4-koma? I’m not too sure about that tho...