Anw so cuteeeeeee xDD

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 8:37PM

joined Sep 11, 2019

All smiles looking at these two

joined Jan 13, 2019

now this, this is The Content

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Sadly, Ohanana's been on break since last time. Keyyan seems to be busy with work but would like to get back to it again when possible.

joined Nov 24, 2020

So far, every time I've seen a new chapter get posted I've thought, "aw nice! They're trying to find a life away from mainstream society where they won't have as many worries! This is gonna be a romantic drama with a smooth pacing and an overall happy go-getter mood!"
Meanwhile, at the same time, that "aaaaaangst" tag sitting up top every time I tune in is making me go, "mmmmmm DontLikeThatNoSireeDoNotLikeThat"

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well, nothing quite liking signing your marriage certificate in your underwear, is there? Haha! Ohh that was a nice chapter, still loving the communication between the two. Worried what the weather is forecasting though.

Also, Haru has totally been practicing writing her name as Megumi ^_^

Greenmage%202
joined Jul 29, 2017

good, nice

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh god theyre the same age as me oh god oh shit oh fuck theyre my age but they have a house and are married

Ugh

joined Jan 14, 2020

Oh god theyre the same age as me oh god oh shit oh fuck theyre my age but they have a house and are married

Ugh

Not like they bought the house, wealthier relative is letting them use it.

Also, I'd urge people to consider not having expensive wedding ceremonies...

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 3:12AM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Not used to the adult characters in manga being younger than me. It’s a new feeling.

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

And now the married couple are going out into society, probably not always hiding that they're married. Storm clouds above.

Not everyone is chill with lesbians, they've just been lucky with prejudices so far. The manga has treated the work strain, fear of family judgment, and lack of cash seriously. Angst incoming.

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 3:50AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Bliss.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Also, Haru has totally been practicing writing her name as Megumi ^_^

A fact that made me HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. So precious. ♥

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

I'm glad everyone seems to share this "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling. This is all just too good right now

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

A blank sheet that turned into something greater, a good metaphor for perseverance if I ever seen one.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

And now the married couple are going out into society, probably not always hiding that they're married. Storm clouds above.

Not everyone is chill with lesbians, they've just been lucky with prejudices so far. The manga has treated the work strain, fear of family judgment, and lack of cash seriously. Angst incoming.

Good (or bad?) To see im not the only that thinks the same

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

That rain is giving me a reeeeeeeal bad feeling. Hopefully it's nothing, but... given the theme of the manga it's been just a BIT too wholesome these last few chapters

My cheeks are clenched

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Sadly, Ohanana's been on break since last time. Keyyan seems to be busy with work but would like to get back to it again when possible.

Blameyyyyyy~ Do you know which yuri hime issues chapters 3-6 are from offhand? I'm assuming 6 is April, but I wanted to ask before spending time rooting around 1200+ pages of YH.

Angst incoming

I'm betting on drama. My personal rule is generally that angst is a feeling or theme while drama comes from plot actions. I adjusted the tags slightly to account for 1 out of 6 chapters having angst and all of them being wholesome as fuck. There's also A LOT of fan service, even if it isn't creepy objectification, so it got ecchi

I am all behind corporate drone escapism and return to nature fantasies. Sign me up for that vicarious living.

last edited at Feb 28, 2022 7:09PM

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Do you know which yuri hime issues chapters 3-6 are from offhand?

Sure; 3 was December, 4 was January, 5 was March, 6 was indeed April.

I appreciate you touching things up. I feel the drama coming too, but I'm positive these two can work their way through anything.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I appreciate you touching things up. I feel the drama coming too, but I'm positive these two can work their way through anything.

Yes! I'm hoping that rather than relationship drama, we get the two of them handling external problems together. Even if not, I've got faith in them. And thanks! Updated them.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I'm glad everyone seems to share this "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling. This is all just too good right now.

Yeah any time now it will be revealed that the nice friendly winged lion is actually a bad guy who made you sign a pact with the devil.
In other words, I love your avatar. ♡

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Anyone has a theory about why Haru made that face in page 19? It seems to be important seeing how they give the moment a giant panel & most of the page.

last edited at Mar 2, 2022 2:49PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Ch1 and ch5 were lovely. They were, respectively, great showcases of two women being absolutely committed to each other and a reminder of the society that they have to deal with regardless. Ch6 was adorable for how they've started doing what they can together for each other.

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Yep, very good call on that ecchi tag.

Unfortunately, chapter 7 won't be releasing this month, so it's just the extras for now.

Going over the volume, there were also lots of redrawn panels in the early chapters. The artstyle has slightly shifted, becoming more refined, and I couldn't say whether that's due to Keyyan needing to juggle commitments half a year ago or just plain improvement from being able to dedicate themselves to their art now. Either way, I can't express how supportive I am.

joined Nov 21, 2018

seggs

but also, those are some really lovely color illustrations.

To reply you must either login or sign up.