Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

Takuya wasn't crushing on Yuka. He has explicitly said he wasn't interested in her.

Yeah, okay, I hadn't gotten that far and I was kind of tired. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

joined Apr 23, 2021

I'm glad author never did go the "dark yuri route" he mentioned, because he has a knack for comedy! This series is freaking hilarious. Also Takuya is maybe the best male character in a yuri series I've ever read, tied with the shota kid in that comic about him helping his sister getting a girlfriend.

I'm sad its over though but I guess this is a good thing since anything else would've dragged the plot and diverted from the actual point of the series, which is getting to see Yuka and Mihoko get together.

Do you happen to remember the name of the “shota kid helping his sister” comic. I remember seeing it once, but I don’t remember what it was called.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Do you happen to remember the name of the “shota kid helping his sister” comic. I remember seeing it once, but I don’t remember what it was called.

I'll Cheer On My Yuri Onee-chan

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I never finished that. Is it still releasing?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I never finished that. Is it still releasing?

Finished a while ago.

joined Apr 27, 2021

I might be totally wrong here, but I will ask anyway. Is there a chance to get my hands on the cleaned pages and if yes who/where do I have to ask?
I never did manga translation or anything of that sort. However, I want to share this awesome work with the Russian manga community, as nobody did that yet, it seems. I happen to be good at Russian and "with great power...".
I might just go and copy all pages from here and rework them. However doing so without permission is brazen. Also I don't think that retouching the files again will do good to the image quality, so I want to avoid that if possible.
If there is someone here with any ideas, I'm all ears!

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I might be totally wrong here, but I will ask anyway. Is there a chance to get my hands on the cleaned pages and if yes who/where do I have to ask?
I never did manga translation or anything of that sort. However, I want to share this awesome work with the Russian manga community, as nobody did that yet, it seems. I happen to be good at Russian and "with great power...".
I might just go and copy all pages from here and rework them. However doing so without permission is brazen. Also I don't think that retouching the files again will do good to the image quality, so I want to avoid that if possible.
If there is someone here with any ideas, I'm all ears!

Pretty sure GoggledAnon did this one themselves

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 2:50PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I need more

G-xnwzom_400x400
joined Sep 26, 2019

Well, wasn't expecting it to end so quickly. Still, what a lovely story. Hoping to see more of this in the future.

Flat,800x800,075,f.u1
joined Feb 24, 2020

F for Takuya.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

as someone who prefers older women, this is art chef's kiss

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I can't get over how amazingly mature everyone involved was from start to finish. Ex-Husband's a champion through and through. Some might not like it for the lack of a visible conflict, but I loved how it just smoothly went through the steps and just delivered the happy end without any fillers.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

(the classmate has a different name too)

Different classmate. She's just collecting a harem of classmates' mothers.

Now, I want a yuri manga about a harem of mothers

You've read my gay!

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 11:32AM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Now this is interesting

joined Sep 7, 2021

Finally a story with an adult character, that knows how to act, react/ approach and deal with things like an adult.
Finally a story where it doesn't just result to copious amounts of: "you don't love me, so I'll just harass and assault you until you do."

Round of applause for this genuinely being a solid write up as well, thoroughly enjoyed.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

this is so damn hilarious lol

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

So, this is basically the "when she went from 'Hello ma'am nice to meet you' to 'you can call me mommy too'" in manga version

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

Been avoiding this because age gap isn't really my thing. But turns out to be pretty good. Imagine telling your friend:
"I fucked your mom.
Literally.
As a girl.
Who's your mommy?
I AM.
Get rekt, SON"

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

Just noticed that on page 2 of chapter 16, Takuya grabs his opponent's hand wrong for the handshake

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the name of this - JK to tomodachino Okan - is Kansai dialect! I love finding instances of it.

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Gonna find a "Best Disney Character - Sidekicks" poll and write Takuya in.

Screen%20shot%202021-06-15%20at%209.27.34%20pm
joined Jun 28, 2021

Doin' your mum: The Manga

joined Jun 15, 2022

I Want More Like This Pls!

joined Jun 15, 2022

I Want More Like This Pls!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ah the Milfhunter

To reply you must either login or sign up.