Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Well that was a lot

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Uwewawawa cute but harsh , hmmm

Fb_img_1505910576160
joined Jan 8, 2016

Talk about a toxic relationship left alone by everyone.

Existent_CLaire
joined Sep 22, 2021

Now that's oof

17e2534476126e6af1df1108eee8f0d1
joined Apr 9, 2018

as a love live fan of the muses and a fellow maki x nico ship fan dang this its hard.....and that broked/dead look in nico eyes at the end gave me some chills to be honest...but overall i think it was great just very heavy...dang

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I kinda like this. Not the usual fluffy stuff but an interesting take.

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

sad n gay, they will carry on with the past chasing their backs until the day they die

joined Jan 6, 2017

Well that was... unpleasant. Good, but just... damn...

joined Oct 22, 2021

Bwahaha. I love this author. I'm wondering though if they would be better making their own comics, or if they actually benefit from characters being already estabilished.

joined Sep 16, 2014

Ah codependency at its finest.

This is exactly how i imagine a realistic depiction of nicomaki relationship. Nico's too proud, and she shows glimpses of insecurity in the anime regarding maki's wealth.

I do also imagine a hopeful and a sorta happy future for them. Nico moving on/letting go of her dreams to become a superidol. Nico finding a source of income for herself, not being dependent on maki. Perhaps she can still work with idols as a manger/producer. Through a career, she can build back her confidence in herself. This then gradually leads to maki not feeling the need to coddle/overcompensate for everything.

On a side note, authors and artists seem to always portray nico not succeeding in her dreams. Even in the more lighthearted stories. Poor nico.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

wow Nico is my favorite character, and maybe that's obvious NicoMaki is my fav ship so that was really heavy for me, i'm not feeling so good. But Senyuu is a great artist, the story was interesting, thank for translating this.

last edited at Jan 22, 2022 10:00AM

joined May 16, 2016

This is hard... This is one of the best nocomaki's doujin that I had read. I have to read other Senyuu doujin where nico became successful idol for healing after reading this...

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Yikes.. giving me some Love Novels codependency vibes, but taken a step too far :(

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Complicated is putting it lightly

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Can you break up if your not technically together?

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Mom, mom, this right here, this doujin right here hurts meToT. Blinded by dreams, blinded by love.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

it's sooo good i hate it so much

desperately needing a fluff fix after this

joined Oct 25, 2010

This feels too serious, but this plot is more realistic in essence. I still hope Maki x Nico are living happily together somewhere.

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Aaaaaaangst tag here or its too much?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh man, that was brutal.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Wow, that was definitely one of the best Love Live doujins I've read, and possibly my favourite with this pairing. Admittedly, I'm not that great a fan of NicoMaki or derivative works in general (since they so often seem to stray far far away from the original characters), but I've certainly read a fair few of them.

I really liked the way this one showed Nico slowly falling apart, it felt very real for her situation. And the way Maki couldn't bring herself to be honest with her and instead went about "helping" her in a way that Nico would definitely not approve of and which would only prolong her suffering. I would have liked to see an alternative story where Nico manages to accept her failure and move on with her life instead of getting stuck in this relationship of co-dependence and unease, but this was good as well, and the drama didn't feel forced or fake, as it often does with amateur (or even professional) works.

last edited at Jan 22, 2022 6:40PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(since they so often seem to stray far far away from the original characters)

I mean, that what doujins are for.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ah codependency at its finest.

This is exactly how i imagine a realistic depiction of nicomaki relationship. Nico's too proud, and she shows glimpses of insecurity in the anime regarding maki's wealth.

I do also imagine a hopeful and a sorta happy future for them. Nico moving on/letting go of her dreams to become a superidol. Nico finding a source of income for herself, not being dependent on maki. Perhaps she can still work with idols as a manger/producer. Through a career, she can build back her confidence in herself. This then gradually leads to maki not feeling the need to coddle/overcompensate for everything.

On a side note, authors and artists seem to always portray nico not succeeding in her dreams. Even in the more lighthearted stories. Poor nico.

Cause the posibilities of succeding as an Idol after your 20s decreases incredibly (not like a singer or musician) and taking in count Nico isnt specially talented compared to other girls... Well i hate to say it but you need to be high to honestly think she could succed

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Went back to read some of this artists works since I love more realistic emotional dramas (and realized I've read almost all of this artist previous work and just forgot, but that's not important right now) and in the last NicoMaki book they did there seems to be reference to this book in it.

In Shihen, Maki mentions she was "secretly wishing you failed all this time." This book was written in 2015 while Shihen was written in 2017. Nothing mind blowing. Just thought it was neat.

To reply you must either login or sign up.