Forum › One-sided love discussion

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

This is cute. I always fall asleep during my commute. One time my head fell forward and my lips lightly touched the bare shoulder of the guy crammed next to me which jolted me awake. It was very funny but eeewww. How I wish it was a girl sitting next to me.

joined Apr 28, 2019

That was cute as heck!!!

joined Sep 16, 2021

The title, Kata Koi(片恋)can means "one-sided love" literally. Kata(かた)can also means shoulder because the two words have same pronunciation in Japanese.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oh that was just too fluffy, I NEED MOREE!!!

starlighthanabi
joined Jan 13, 2021

very cute! thank you.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

We have just left Cute Station. Next stop Yuri Town, repeat next stop Yuri Town.

joined Jul 23, 2014

Aw, this was so cute

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Cuteee. There's always something special about train stories to me.

Even better than pervert old man in train

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Obviously, in this case, it was just one interaction in a string of interactions and there's no real way a random high school girl could do anything to meaningfully help an unrelated adult working at a black company, so maybe it was more about helping the OL feel good about herself despite the sleep deprivation.

That's a pretty cynical world view. Obviously this isn't true for everyone, but some people just need a little encouragement or a boost in confidence, even a small one, to improve their outlook. That kind of thing can be life-changing. Do something nice for somebody you don't know when the opportunity arises. You'll feel better, and you might even save someone's life.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The title, Kata Koi(片恋)can means "one-sided love" literally. Kata(かた)can also means shoulder because the two words have same pronunciation in Japanese.

Thank you for explaining it.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

This was cute, but the scene with the makeup really bothered me, probably more than it reasonably should. It feels like she's telling the OL to just paper over the signs of her problems, so she'll present a more pleasant outward appearance for others, without really caring about or addressing the underlying causes; a bit like a guy telling a girl to smile because it makes her look pretty.

Obviously, in this case, it was just one interaction in a string of interactions and there's no real way a random high school girl could do anything to meaningfully help an unrelated adult working at a black company, so maybe it was more about helping the OL feel good about herself despite the sleep deprivation.

I don't know. Something about the way things were worded just rubs me the wrong way.

I kinda get it, I initially had a similar reaction, but reading on, you get the feeling that it was just how the JK was trying to express her interest and concern for the OL in a way she knew how. Like how she can provide a comfortable and secure shoulder to get that extra sleep on the morning commute.

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

.....How is this one sided? Thank you for the chapter.

A hidden-meaning title, nice eh?

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Damn! What a twist.
She is the culprit the whole time.

joined Jul 21, 2020

There needs to be a tag please be a sequel

I think that's the oneshot tag. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

joined May 8, 2018

Aw, the ending~
This one-shot is so cute!

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

THIS IS TOO CUTE! THIS IS TOO SHORT! FAAAAKKFJFHSJKSJGGS ;_;

joined Jul 20, 2011

Mutual one-sided crushes <3

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

amazin, would love to see a longer serie about them

last edited at Mar 13, 2022 3:34PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Cute but definitely not one sided. I wish this could have a sequel. I like age gap jk x ol

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

One of my favourite oneshots, so cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.