Forum › Posts by AM05

AM05
joined Sep 16, 2021

The title, Kata Koi(片恋)can means "one-sided love" literally. Kata(かた)can also means shoulder because the two words have same pronunciation in Japanese.

joined Sep 16, 2021

I love this. Compared to doujin works coupling Nozomi and Mizore, this might be more touching and makes me think of the movie. When I see the Nozomi smile in the last but one scene I almost cried. From her eyes I can see her feelings after realize there will appear a distance between her and Mizore because of their talents, and that SHE is Liz who can never catch up with the blue bird. That’s why she said she’s just a ordinary person. And the words from the librarian gave her courage.
The story between two “ordinary” people, one lived with this fact for years and one just began to try to accept this. I love this work.

joined Sep 16, 2021

I didn't watch this and couldn't find much reference to any pairing name...so...please let me know if I got it wrong! It's cute, though.

As far as I know, the name of the librarian isn’t mentioned in the movie and the cast so it’s ok. Thanks for your working!