Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Nanase's behavior on the anniversary date is not acceptable. How hard it is for her to take a 5 minute break and make a short phone call or send some text to Yuni?

All of them are so f***ed up. Usually I would say they deserve each other. But for some reasons I want all three of them to be happy.
Also Nanase's excuse for a secret relationship does not make sense. Her previous relationship went bad when the other girl has to stop any association with her beause of "rumors", But Yuni does not mind coming out. So what is the worst is going to happen to Nanase? I doubt the volleyball team will kick her out because they find out she is gay.

joined Dec 11, 2021

I hope it is better than the absolute piece of garbage that Luminous: Blue was. Pretty art and every other subject taking points from the overall score.

You just dont like poly ending

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

what even is the point to post such a wall of text.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You can put 2 or 3 lines, here you put nearly the whole chapter.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nah :) Its better as detailed as possible. If you dont want to read it is ok. We are able to do this as long as we use the spoiler tag

It's not technically against the rules, and you can be as "rebel" as you want, but the usual practice here for chapters of series that are eventually going to be posted on Dynasty is to keep spoilers for upcoming chapters (even black-barred ones) to a minimum. (It's different for series that are dropped or which never appear in finished translations--then people often appreciate finding out what happens.)

The word "spoiling" still has a negative connotation.

joined Apr 3, 2021

Nah :) Its better as detailed as possible. If you dont want to read it is ok. We are able to do this as long as we use the spoiler tag

how can someone be this stupid, discuss these chapters when they're out or when the series has not been updated for well over half a year, not 2 months you numbskull

joined Nov 18, 2021

Rebel Kami, do you know japanese?

joined Dec 11, 2021

how can someone be this stupid, discuss these chapters when they're out or when the series has not been updated for well over half a year, not 2 months you numbskull

Spoilers chp6 and chp7
Chap6 Yuni answer the call, nanase asked for forgiveness for forgetting about their date. Yuni slap fuuko, she cried, she encountered nanase and kisses her. Yuni realized she just cheated on her.
Chap7 Nanase meets Fuuko at the infirmary
Fuuko gets annoyed for obvious reasons. Nanase leaves the area. Yuni and fuuko met at that place, they took a very intimate photo together after thinking about what they did previously. Nanase is about to tell yuki she has a girlfriend

Happy now? Are gonna cry again?lol

joined Dec 11, 2021

Rebel Kami, do you know japanese?

Yes. Not advanced or intermediate but I do some. I've been learning by myself but lack of free time to study more and for that reason there are many kanji that I haven't learned yet.

last edited at Jan 19, 2022 12:09PM

joined Nov 18, 2021

Oh that's great!!!
I've chapter 6,7 but in japanese and i cant understand anything.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Spoilers chp6 and chp7
Chap6 Yuni answer the call, nanase asked for forgiveness for forgetting about their date. Yuni slap fuuko, she cried, she encountered nanase and kisses her. Yuni realized she just cheated on her.
Chap7 Nanase meets Fuuko at the infirmary
Fuuko gets annoyed for obvious reasons. Nanase leaves the area. Yuni and fuuko met at that place, they took a very intimate photo together after thinking about what they did previously. Nanase is about to tell yuki she has a girlfriend

Happy now? Are gonna cry again?lol

you could have done without the taunting.

joined Dec 11, 2021

Oh that's great!!!
I've chapter 6,7 but in japanese and i cant understand anything.

I bought all the chapters 2 days ago. I saw the manga on Twitter and asked the author about where to buy it cause the other sites required credit cards from japan which I dont have but yea I can read hiragana katana and some kanji. That's why sometimes I had to use the phone in order to look for the meaning of words. I know it's kinda boring but I do it to learn some words and Kanji I dont know, and practicing. That's what I did with english, all I know from english I learned by myself, I got english in high school but it was crappy english.
I try to read all the chapters and then came here to compare how accurate my understanding was. Usually I dont dont buy manga until they are finished but I did it to give some support to the author. But yea I'll be buying the next tho Idk how this is gonna end or how many chapters is gonna have.

last edited at Jan 19, 2022 1:02PM

joined Nov 18, 2021

I also support the author because she deserves it. I hope the end is yuni and nanase or all three together but never yuni and fuuko.

joined Dec 11, 2021

I also support the author because she deserves it. I hope the end is yuni and nanase or all three together but never yuni and fuuko.

I dont think its gonna end as luminous blue. Fuuko doesnt like nanase as seen in chap7 Maybe yuni and nanase together, and fuuko becomes her friend maybe. But we'll see. I wanted yuni and fuuko but I see fuuko is getting obsessed which is something not good. That's why I think it may end like that.

joined Nov 18, 2021

yuni and nanase as a couple and fuuko their friend. I don't think the author breaks up the main couple.
We'll see how it ends.

PleaseUpdateAlready
joined Jan 19, 2022

Its been 3 months now, seriously where is this update?

joined Mar 15, 2013

(Only in my opinion) What if yuni fall in love with fuuko
then fuuko said “dont love me”
oh that same as … as but impossible

So are chapters 6 & 7 going to be uploaded soon? Cause I like to know what's currently happening in the series.

joined Dec 11, 2021

(Only in my opinion) What if yuni fall in love with fuuko
then fuuko said “dont love me”
oh that same as … as but impossible

Ngl at the beginning I wanted Yuni and Fuuko cause Nanase was prioritizing her club over Yuni. And she let's Yuki be so clingy to her in front of Yuni. But in chapter 7 Fuuko took a photo of Yuni and her together very intimate kinda, and I think she is gonna blackmail her so idk if Nanase doesnt change then she is gonna lose everything. I wish author changes Fuuko's personality if she truly loves Yuni.

joined Dec 11, 2021

So are chapters 6 & 7 going to be uploaded soon? Cause I like to know what's currently happening in the series.

We never know. Maybe the translators dropped it. I know what happened next cause I bought all the chapters. Chapter 7 was recently released so chapter 8 maybe next month

last edited at Jan 26, 2022 9:12PM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So any general idea when chapter 6 will be translated and uploaded here? I know it's the holiday season this week so I can understand why won't be done right away.

Am gone for at least two and a half weeks, so probably three to four weeks from now

From the editor themself, just one page before this. Clearly it hasn’t been dropped, scanlators have lives too as hard as that may be to believe.

last edited at Jan 26, 2022 10:02PM

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

From the editor themself, just one page before this. Clearly it hasn’t been dropped, scanlators have lives too as hard as that may be to believe.

Grateful for all the work bro

joined Oct 14, 2020

Does this have an official translation I can pay for anywhere? Really wanna keep reading.

joined Feb 16, 2022

awks been more than 5 months might drop

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Here’s the deal. The editor went on BREAK break, like hiatus. So zero ETA on future chapters. I offered to pick it up in the interim but we are so far behind on Semelparous the TL wants to catch up on that as opposed to dropping it entirely. So that’s where it stands. If Semel gets caught up and the og KyouKano editor is still on hiatus I’ll be switching over to it.

last edited at Feb 16, 2022 10:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.