joined Mar 28, 2015

I got lost along the way.

How narcissistic can you get?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

I don't rememeber who originally made this up (someone on twitter), but there's a quesiton my friends and I call 'the egg cracker:'

"if you woke up to find yourself the opposite gender one morning, would you take HRT and transition back?"

...anyways, this made me think of that. Usually in manga like this it ends with the swapped people secretly loving it, so this was fresh and nice!

joined Aug 29, 2019

"Just get married you two"
"Sure thing!"

As things should be.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Shame it was so short, I feel like this would be a fun premise for a full sized manga.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Shame it was so short, I feel like this would be a fun premise for a full sized manga.

Like this?

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

Wait is transgender tag applicable here? Wouldn't they have been comfortable in their new bodies if they were originally trans?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wait is transgender tag applicable here? Wouldn't they have been comfortable in their new bodies if they were originally trans?

I guess you could consider them trans after the change. Especially seeing how they're in the other's body, but dress and behave according to their original gender.

last edited at Jan 6, 2022 3:55PM

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

what a fun little gender situation this is!!

last edited at Jan 6, 2022 6:41PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Like this?

Ooo, thanks, I'll add that to my list of stuff to look into. I'm currently reading Komi Can't Communicate so that'll probably keep me occupied for a while.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

That sure is gender all right

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

go marry yourself

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Like this?

Yeah that one is really a great read

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Props to the artist for finding the simple solution to the entire "gender bender" genre.

Also, they're cute together.

ベターマン
Er5hdycvoaee2wc
joined Nov 15, 2019

This author's gender bend fetish artworks have rather interesting dynamics. They generally portay the feminine triumphant or dominant in the more explicit works. Often frames the dominance of the femme by highlighting how burdensome maleness is.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I love that they stayed true to thenselves, sunch a good one.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I guess you could consider them trans after the change. Especially seeing how they're in the other's body, but dress and behave according to their original gender.

Fundamentally the concept of being transgender relies on the assumption that body swapping isn't real. If we apply the definition literally, then they're not trans because they are the gender they were assigned at birth. However, their genders are different than the genders the bodies they currently occupy were assigned, so it's extremely descriptive of the transgender experience. They even transition and everything.

last edited at Nov 21, 2022 12:35PM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

The last pannel could pass a yuri image (just kiddin', I just think it's cute they both look girly in it). I like this

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

every genderbend manga should have their protagonists transition back to their original gender. no more "guhhh just live with it and be straight, dysphoria isnt real :)" bullshit

To reply you must either login or sign up.