Forum › Lily System discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well what do you know, a kiss does wake up the princess.

We know it's doing something, no telling yet what exactly it'll end up doing.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

It's a logical deduction based on it being the same visual effect as the thigh touch.

joined Dec 14, 2020

Every chapter I have to take in all the glorious feet shots. Mmmmmm i love this author

last edited at Dec 27, 2021 3:23PM

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Sleeping Beauty, but gay and sci-fi.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I think being honest with yourself removes you from the VR. the VR is a "story" or analogous to reality; mizuki has repeated many times that the story is a lie

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I think being honest with yourself removes you from the VR. the VR is a "story" or analogous to reality; mizuki has repeated many times that the story is a lie

"You're not leaving this shed until you accept that you're gay and make out with your best friend."

Not sure if the VR system is playing wingman or just engaging in reverse-Sim abuse...

joined Aug 29, 2019

Oooh, I like that take, but there is little indication that "getting pinched by your crush" involved being honest. Still, it apparently was the trigger for the "release", so you may be on to something.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Oooh, I like that take, but there is little indication that "getting pinched by your crush" involved being honest. Still, it apparently was the trigger for the "release", so you may be on to something.

Could be interpreted as a display of closeness, maybe? Probably wouldn't pinch a stranger.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Could be interpreted as a display of closeness, maybe? Probably wouldn't pinch a stranger.

Or maybe Nana wanted to payback Mizuki for her comments to her story, her popularity, or for whatever reason she was crying before going to the shed with her

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

whoa,wth?

i love this XD

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 10:40AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

whoa,wth?

i love this XD

It's wild, right? :D

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm not even sure if this is ominous or not at this point.

joined May 29, 2021

Vanilla yuri enthusiast:

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's glorious!
And confusing!
And gorgeous!
And fascinating!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Vanilla yuri enthusiast:

What series/movie is this from?

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

Well what do you know, a kiss does wake up the princess.

A kiss does not wake up the princess, but it does disintegrate her clothes in her dream, apparently.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Vanilla yuri enthusiast:

I'm 60% confident it's from the movie "Amadeus".

joined May 29, 2021

Vanilla yuri enthusiast:

I'm 60% confident it's from the movie "Amadeus".

It is indeed Amadeus. Which is a movie, just for the sake of clarification.

https://youtu.be/vKpftPmAMe0

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I hope there's an extra or somethin. Very weird, but I enjoyed it

joined Apr 20, 2021

I hope there's an extra or somethin. Very weird, but I enjoyed it

it's not like it is over. This manga writes "end" after each chapter, doesn't mean that the series is over.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

For the records, there are 21 chapters total, with the last one being around 30 pages.

In the volume, there are two extra chapters, but one is just a few pages long, is Het, and is not that interesting. The other was already scanlated (from the mag) here as part of the Balance Policy series (so it can be said to be Het too) a long time ago.

So I won't do either.

joined Oct 2, 2021

For the records, there are 21 chapters total, with the last one being around 30 pages.

In the volume, there are two extra chapters, but one is just a few pages long, is Het, and is not that interesting. The other was already scanlated (from the mag) here as part of the Balance Policy series (so it can be said to be Het too) a long time ago.

So I won't do either.

Are the two extra chapters part of this story?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

So I won't do either.

Thanks for the info.

Looking forwards to the rest of the chapters - many thanks for bringing this to us.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

So I won't do either.

Are the two extra chapters part of this story?

No. They are unrelated oneshots that were probably published in a magazine and were added to this volume to pad it. They are not yuri.

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 5:49PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

^ Cool, thanks for the uploads.

To reply you must either login or sign up.