Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Silliest fight of all times, but quite the positive outcome. ^_^

joined Oct 2, 2021

^^ Yeah, helping to facilitate a swimsuit chapter is an outstanding result ;)

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Nagisa is gonna become a doctor for her gf? She is so damn sweet!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

she's gonna be a doctor for her gf? well rip to their time together

joined Dec 3, 2017

man they're just so cute, even this small fight was just adorable

joined Dec 30, 2020

this is the solution she comes up with after checks notes not spending enough time together? med school?

joined Feb 21, 2019

becoming a doctor to be able to help and support her wife gf, these two are great :D

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 12:01AM

joined Feb 1, 2021

this is the solution she comes up with after checks notes not spending enough time together? med school?

It does make a certain kind of sense for who Nagisa is as a character though, because to her, med school is something you can study for, and studying appears to be Nagisa's greatest area of self-confidence.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Something does not add up right...Are they in senior high 1st year? Because middle school does not make sense. You take exams for senior high when you are in the final year of middle school.??

joined Jan 14, 2020

Something does not add up right...Are they in senior high 1st year? Because middle school does not make sense. You take exams for senior high when you are in the final year of middle school.??

If you want to get into a good high school, then I think so. IIRC it's a common manga trope. Then you get to take exams for college too...

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

If you want to get into a good high school, then I think so. IIRC it's a common manga trope. Then you get to take exams for college too...

What is the chance of a person like Nagisa get to go to medical school? Her current school is not up to her standard. She clearly,academically, not just superior than her classmate, but can be better than the teacher on certain subjects.

So what does it matter if you to a noname school vs a famous high school? Students from both still have to take the same Medical school entrance exam.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Why would possibly you assume they're in middle school when the whole series starts with her failing her high school entrance exam, a fact also conveniently repeated in the series description...?

joined Dec 13, 2018

"So, why did you decide to become a doctor?"

"My girlfriend has some health problems, and I decided that I wanted to be able to take care of her better. It's been difficult, but I've also been able to help out others like her, and making a difference has kept me going."

"I see. I do it for the money."

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 2:31PM

joined Sep 11, 2019

"My girlfriend has some health problems, and I decided that I wanted to be able to take care of her better. It's been difficult, but I've also been able to help out others like her, and making a difference has kept me going."

I had to do this.

6631e8220bec2737023f64d8a2b36b99
joined Jul 20, 2020

Gosh, I want to see them kiss

joined Dec 13, 2018

I had to do this.

Disregard loving relationships. Stay on that grindset, friends.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

Gosh, I want to see them kiss

Same.

joined Aug 8, 2021

Wow, so she's gonna be a doctor for Mashiro. So sweet

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Because of the chapter titles, I left this for last, I was even considering leaving it be for a few more chapters because of the angst... finally, I decided to read it, how great was my surprised when these titles where nothing like the content! Those were such cute chapters! This never fails to deliver, I love these two very much.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Into my fave list you go.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Wow that cousin was teased back in like chapter 4 lol

I couldn’t make it past 10 pages without overdosing on the wholesome….

I said it last chapter but it’s been pretty clear Nagisa has been hiding the goods since chapter 1, it’s kinda refreshing it’s never been brought up until an appropriate beach chapter though.

My only real gripe with this series is we’re really dragging out the mixed signals stuff for longer than it feels we should. We’re in volume 3 territory and I’m gonna be real sad if this is a series that ends when they get together, it’s got some legs and I wanna see them actually dating for awhile.

Like Nagisa said let’s go on a date again, agreed to just the two of them and said that’s what people in love do…and Mashiros next thought was “I wish she liked me more” like come on….what are we doing here lol

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Fucking hell that's gay
Gayest chapter so far
What the fuck is it with aquatic shit exacerbating the hell out of gayness out of these girls?

joined May 29, 2021

What the fuck is it with aquatic shit exacerbating the hell out of gayness out of these girls?

Getting wet.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Getting wet.

That'll do it

Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

Hmm I smell another possible ship in the making

To reply you must either login or sign up.