Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I mean, Hino really didn't do anything wrong, technically. As far as we saw. Knowing her, she may not have been smelling just the softener...

Ho ho ho...

Two points:

• Hino never actually claims that she was sniffing the fabric softener.

• Koguma will need to get dressed without her panties. (So I retract my earlier "no punchline" claim-- that's the punchline.)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
  • Koguma will need to get dressed without her panties. (So I retract my earlier "no punchline" claim-- that's the punchline.)

Not that being bottomless around Hino would be something new for her by now... :D

joined Aug 29, 2019

I mean, Hino really didn't do anything wrong, technically. As far as we saw. Knowing her, she may not have been smelling just the softener...

Ho ho ho...

Two points:

• Hino never actually claims that she was sniffing the fabric softener.

We'll never know what exactly made the sniffing sound... Ho ho ho

Let's not forget, Koguma will also need to get dressed in Hino's clothes for the time being, since hers will have to go into the drier first. Add "no undies" to that and, well, let's say I'm looking forward to it.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This domesticity makes me wonder what kind of misunderstandings they'll have once they finally start dating.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Those are some amazingly tiny panties.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Those are some amazingly tiny panties.

Koguma is just that smol.

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

I hope it doesn't end when they confess (whenever that may be)

my biggest fear.

i need like 200 chapters of them being lovey dovey and hino teasing koguma until she explodes.

Which wouldn't take much, let's be honest...

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021
Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch91#10
Oh there are reasons, alright

Well, in this case there's the contradiction that Koguma says she's "suspicious" about what Hino might be doing but subconsciously seems to mean that she's "yearning for" what she suspects Hino might be doing.

I'm coming to believe that these two are basically gaslighting themselves.

6631e8220bec2737023f64d8a2b36b99
joined Jul 20, 2020

I hope it doesn't end when they confess (whenever that may be)

my biggest fear.

i need like 200 chapters of them being lovey dovey and hino teasing koguma until she explodes.

Oh I agree. This is why Hana ni Arashi is one of my favorite manga. Starts off with them already dating XD But I'm always for stories having a build up, like Bloom into You or Can't Defy the Lonely Girl. They are satisfying.

(I feel like fans will go insane when this manga has a confession scene, and I will be right there with them. It'll be so cute!)

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 12:25AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this could use the Reversal tag. Since Koguma does them about one in five times.

joined Feb 1, 2021

I think this could use the Reversal tag. Since Koguma does them about one in five times.

It looks like they've been applying Reversal to the specific chapters where that happens.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It looks like they've been applying Reversal to the specific chapters where that happens.

Oh, how awesome!!

Anyway does anyone know if Hino Nagisa's parents are alive? She seemingly only has one bed in the whole place AND a family altar. I think one or both are deceased. Maybe the family owned a small flat? Or she's paying rent with an inheritance?

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's been theorized that they're dead, but there's no hard evidence of it. There's a scene in chapter 45 that hints at it, as put (in no uncertain terms) forth here.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's been theorized that they're dead, but there's no hard evidence of it. There's a scene in chapter 45 that hints at it, as put (in no uncertain terms) forth here.

I wonder if that's when they died. Remember Hino being called to the office, rumors spread she was suspended, but that day, suddenly, she didn't care about anything?

Maybe her grandmother died then. But that day that Nagisa got called to the office, was when her total apathy started.

This whole series, by the way, while being a romantic comedy, skirts other issues quite often. It creates a lot of tension.

joined Aug 29, 2019

And there's still so much to unpack, we should see this one go well beyond 120 chapters, probably over 150 if it doesn't get the axe.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I don't think it happens often enough to merit the tag for the entire series.

That tag should only go on a series if Reversals are a major theme, such as in my fake isekai manga called: "I woke up as a space alien babe, but my girlfriend keeps topping me even though I want to top her."

If the joke was that every time Hino tried to do something to Kogu it backfired, then it would get the tag for the series. This is how I generally try to approve tags. If a tag is an important element or theme of a chapter, or series then it gets the tag.

• Girl takes a bath at a hotel, but it's not shown in the manga? No Bath tag.
  • Entire chapter, or much of it pertains to baths, such as a scene where the bath influences characters' behavior? Bath tag for the chapter.
  • Entire series is about the appreciation of hot springs? Bath tag on the series.

last edited at Dec 16, 2021 1:01PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[92] omgomgomgomg!!! it's probably just a tease, but!! but!!! aaah!!! remember that one chapter where hino peeked at kogu's panties while she was sleeping, but it was never shown to not have happened? maybe this also happened??!! maybe it was just a kiss on the forehead!! but!!!! !!!!!!!!aaorsntoaresntoiensthroi1!!!!

sorry this took a bit, but the holidays slowed me down a bit.

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

I practically screeched when I saw that last panel (although I doubt they actually kissed but let me dream damnit)
These two continue to be cute, thank you for continuing to work on it Stan + runrin! <3

joined Jun 3, 2021

I'm happy, my day is saved
aaaaaaaaaaaa

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HINO WENT FOR IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
At least 40% chance Koguma is awake or nearly awake, I think.

92165446-8f95-4f03-88c5-7d78fb208740
joined Dec 25, 2021

NO WAYYYYY

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

?!?!?!?!?!

:O

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Gah when this thing cliffhangers, it really hangs.

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
joined Dec 22, 2021

WHOOOOAAAAAA
About time we get some progress

To reply you must either login or sign up.