Forum › A Book where Sabrina and an Ace Trainer are Lovey-dovey discussion

UnappropriatedFox
Screenshot_3
joined Jun 11, 2021

Look... I'm a really fan of smells and armpits, but damn... Why they make armpits looking like a fucking arm-vagina?!!
dats weird

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

^When they move on to the backs of knees.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Damn, that was very good, not a fan of pussy armpits but everything else was really hot. Would read more.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

I didn't even know vagina-armpit fetish was a thing.

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Nice but it’s not my thing

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm left wondering what the point of that was, but also pondering how detailed the author's knowledge of Pokemon apparently is. How does someone remember two one-off NPCs and link them together...

joined Aug 2, 2018

That’s one way around censoring I suppose. Was expecting a twist since Sabrina is psychic she should have been able to read her mind.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

It’s strangely charming when people write their fetishes. When you can tell they get really deep into it, and you can see that un-self-conscious fetish logic—like, in the space they create, armpits just are sexy, of course they are, it’s axiomatic; and to dig into it more, well, that can only mean you make them look like sex organs. The rawness of it, and the undisguised honesty, is endearing. There’s no self-judgement or self-monitoring, no attempting to convice others. They just… enjoy it. And that’s really lovely to see. I like seeing people get excited about the things they like, even if I don’t like them. And even if those things are vagina armpits.

last edited at Dec 26, 2021 2:26AM

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

It’s strangely charming when people write their fetishes. When you can tell they get really deep into it, and you can see that un-self-conscious fetish logic—like, in the space they create, armpits just are sexy, of course they are, it’s axiomatic; and to dig into it more, well, that can only mean you make them look like sex organs. The rawness of it, and the undisguised honesty, is endearing. There’s no self-judgement or self-monitoring, no attempting to convice others. They just… enjoy it. And that’s really lovely to see. I like seeing people get excited about the things they like, even if I don’t like them. And even if those things are vagina armpits.

Never saw it like this tbh, you make a really good point. When artists and authors are able to create worlds and characters with such honesty and admiration for their ideal, I can't help but respect it.

joined Jun 11, 2016

how is this not nsfw lol

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Niceeeeee

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Armpit pussy…

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Nice

joined Aug 29, 2019

Armpits/sweat are not my thing normally, but fuck me that was some sexy art.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

This was something I never knew I needed

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Strange definition of lovey-dovey lol

last edited at Dec 26, 2021 10:31AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Pokemon trainers wearing bondage gear now.
Gotta Dom em all.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That’s one way around censoring I suppose.

That's a brilliant way around censoring. :D

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That’s one way around censoring I suppose.

That's a brilliant way around censoring. :D

Now, I can't watch deoderant ads the same. -_-

K7gwfbovdc
joined Dec 2, 2021

I can without doubt say I'd never thought I'd read a SabrinaXAce Trainer doujin with armpit/smell fetish elements nor be exposed to folks talking about arm vaginas and being right yet here I am...

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Pokemon trainers wearing bondage gear now.
Gotta Dom em all.

welcome to original gen 1! Everyone had whips and it was totally cool

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Same author of Desire pandora, is mostly het but had some decent yuri pages that makes more unfortunelly this manga don`t be full yuri

Looks%20away%20in%20anime%20girl
joined May 4, 2020

this is so hot and SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH

joined Dec 6, 2022

I don't know, for some reason it didn't resonate with me, although it doesn't look that bad. Maybe it's just not my thing and that's why I didn't see anything here, maybe I missed the ending, there's a feeling of understatement. Had it been an ego text you could have run it through https://eduzaurus.com/conclusion-generator/ or something like that if you ran out of ideas. But what to do with the comic in my head nothing comes to mind, although in the same style there are a lot of finished works.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 4:00AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.