Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like how Tong managed to awaken a weird new fetish in Lu entirely by accident and blind fumbling. The jury's still out on whether that's a talent of hers or if Lu is just that kinky... :P

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

People who feel troubled by a tiny non-con development between the mcs should recall that TongTong's mom condoned teen prostitution...

This manhua is not for the pc of heart.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Wet and slick"--that can be good, under the right circumstances. Really good.

joined Feb 1, 2021

The rapid escalation is impressive, but... isn't breathplay kinda dangerous?

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 2:22PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

If you do it right it's perfectly safe, like most kink stuff

Tuyu4
joined Sep 10, 2021

People who feel troubled by a tiny non-con development between the mcs should recall that TongTong's mom condoned teen prostitution...

Her mom doesn't condone the act of that, just that some people are forced into such roles. socioeconomics and so on

joined Apr 6, 2019

Her mom doesn't condone the act of that, just that some people are forced into such roles. socioeconomics and so on

Tongtong: "Mommy! Is there any chance that Lin Xiao Lu would start liking me even if I'm a girly girl?"

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

WHOOOOOO YEAH BABY THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN FUCKING WAITING FOR THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT WHOOO WHOOOOOOO, THANK YOU SCANNERS AND TRANSLATORS

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

What the hell!! These 3 chapters were so wholesome and tender!!! what a nice christmas gift :D
Thanks to the author for the material and the TL team!! Have a nice holydays and best wishes for next year <3

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

YESSSSSSSSS

Img_20220726_223507
joined Oct 17, 2021

NICE!!!!!!!

Tuyu4
joined Sep 10, 2021

still doesn't seem she accepts it you know, just that she is rather unimaginative

joined Aug 6, 2021

GAY GAY HOMOSEXUAL GAY <3 <3

joined May 24, 2019

it'll be a very cold day in hell indeed before i let MTL on a series i'm working on be uploaded to dynasty

https://i.postimg.cc/8PKtDMWg/astx.jpg

lol agree
Who'd have thought it would work so well, huh? We gotta try it with other groups who haven't released in a while. ;)

Keep in mind they have an entire team that are really high quality and mine is just sticky-taped together, they don't really compare.

Oh you're still 2 chapters ahead, you know! :P And you also provided us with a complete set of raws up to chapter 33!! (they're fun to look at even if untranslated!)

btw for anyone who plays VRChat or wants the model, I've bashed together Tong-Tong and making Xiaolu next (Mori#3630)
https://imgur.com/a/4p86MRd

Love it! <3 She looks so great! Thanks for sharing with us! (yet again!)

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Woooo it has updated!

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Man, i gotta say. I love how modern this manga is, you can tell the creator knows what she's talking about

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Tongtong: "Mommy! Is there any chance that Lin Xiao Lu would start liking me even if I'm a girly girl?"

(snip image)

That isn't condoning it, that's just stating it would work on her.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

If you do it right it's perfectly safe, like most kink stuff

Exactly. To clarify a common misconception, while choking is always dangerous, even when performed properly, breathplay and choking are distinct, and breathplay can be done safely. Breathplay is about controlling the recipient’s ability to get air—things like, you breathe through a tube and the other person has their thumb on the end, or they hold your nose shut while you kiss, or even just tell you when to breathe in or out.

Choking, meanwhile is actually not about breath; it’s just restricting blood flow to the brain. Airway constriction is incredibly dangerous and can cave in your throat and kill you, so it’s beyond the pale. What people usually mean when they talk about choking is, again, restricting blood flow, with relatively little pressure. There’s a long-standing debate about whether it can be done safely: but the bottom line is, while you can get away with it, and you can make it less dangerous with proper technique, it’s always a roll of the dice whether you’ll get permanent damage.

Ahem. Anyway, I’m actually not really into breathplay, but the lore is cool. Here’s a really really good fic about breathplay as a a reward for reading. Or skipping I ain’t picky.

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

Idk why everyone's celebrating such a massive violation of someone's personal space and the lack of consent. Tongtong kissed her multiple times in her sleep and even tried slipping some tongue in. Imagine if a guy was doing that. I'd bet a lot more people would call it assault instead of saying it's cute.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

Idk why everyone's celebrating such a massive violation of someone's personal space and the lack of consent. Tongtong kissed her multiple times in her sleep and even tried slipping some tongue in. Imagine if a guy was doing that. I'd bet a lot more people would call it assault instead of saying it's cute.

People contextualize actions differently depending on prior knowledge. These two are in love with each other and Lu is clearly happy about getting kissed (after all she faked sleeping to have it happen a second time). It is easy to accept a questionable action when it results in something good. If it had been anyone else it would have been reproachable and sickening, no doubt, but it is hard to detach our sense of morality from the positive result.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

People contextualize actions differently depending on prior knowledge. These two are in love with each other and Lu is clearly happy about getting kissed (after all she faked sleeping to have it happen a second time). It is easy to accept a questionable action when it results in something good. If it had been anyone else it would have been reproachable and sickening, no doubt, but it is hard to detach our sense of morality from the positive result.

Context is indeed everything. Divorced from its context, or hypothetically recontextualized ("imagine if it were a guy, or her mom, or a dog"), it would have been a terrible thing. Which amounts to saying that if this situation were different, it would be different.

That's one of the functions of fiction: as readers we get to understand what an observer in that storyworld could not know in real life and what neither of the characters know or completely understand--that Tong Tong is filled with anxiety about what she's doing, that Lin Luxi devoutly wishes to be kissed by Tong Tong and is distressed that she missed kiss #1, and that she sets up the conditions for it to happen again, etc.

(And also, of course, that she's a volcanic little sub bottom just waiting to erupt. But I digress.)

last edited at Dec 24, 2021 11:31AM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

(snip image)

That isn't condoning it, that's just stating it would work on her.

I'm almost 100% certain that the 3-page pilot for the series confirms that Tong's mommy is ok with buying & selling romantic and sexual favors with money.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Idk why everyone's celebrating such a massive violation of someone's personal space and the lack of consent.

Oh gawd! They multiply.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Some people evidently need to be reminded of the freaking series title - what kicks off the whole storyline is another morally questionable act done without any malicious intent. With the exact same offender and soi-disant victim no less.
Lil' Tong seems to be rather prone to such.

TBF lonely, emotionally confused teenagers aren't a demographic widely famed for the soundness of their judgement.

To reply you must either login or sign up.