Forum › Schrödinger's Confession discussion

joined Jan 7, 2020

waiting for the gacha game that waifufies famous scientists to make this a reality

A bit of searching suggests there's a loli version in Honkai?

There's a lot more than just Schrodinger there, though I don't think they're meant to be loli-ified.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

"At this point, haven't you basically accepted my confession?"

• said the one whom basically confessed with "Set aside some time... I want to confess to you"
joined Jul 8, 2019

Oh, Schrödinger's doesn`t work like that

Well, it does and it doesn’t . . .

+/-1 points for you for that comment

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

waiting for the gacha game that waifufies famous scientists to make this a reality

Four-star rare. Description: "The most stubborn sadist in the history of mankind: Schrödinger, the Bane of Feline Cat Kind. Just kidding."

Pretty much every power has a 50/50 chance of working or not. :D

last edited at Dec 15, 2021 5:49PM

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

This is really cute, also the credits of these scanlators never disappoint to make my day

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

No pussy were harmed in this experiment. But might be later.

last edited at Dec 16, 2021 6:33AM

joined Jul 21, 2020

No pussy were harmed in this experiment. But might be later.

LMAO

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Oh the translator is just going to love anime from the 80s. English. Random bits of English in anime OP and ED everywhere letsgoooooooo. It was some wild times. I still like to rewatch Cat's Eye OP and ED now and then.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Yeah, but imagine it. A gacha focused entirely around R63'ing scientists, authors, and artists specifically, a "mind through time" sort of thing. All the dudes become waifus, the girls become husbandos, and the setup is some kind of weird puzzle game where you use the special abilities of a team of four of your assorted nerds- some abilities help you, some goof up your opponent in a versus mode, and each character comes with a very short story mode to get you used to their ability. It makes new waves of characters a tiny bit slower to come out, but makes a massive kudzu net of content.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

The delight of making it all overcomplicated :D

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

One close example would be Sengoku Basara. They turned real historical figures into husbandos and waifus in that game series. It also has some animes and it's very popular in Japan.

This is similar to making a game where the developers turn USA politicians into husbandos and waifus.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Aha, my heart wasn't made to handle this much moe. XD Aha, help I am gonna die.

joined Jan 14, 2020

One close example would be Sengoku Basara. They turned real historical figures into husbandos and waifus in that game series. It also has some animes and it's very popular in Japan.

Ah, Sengoku Basara, an anime that made me really wonder 'shounen or josei?' Lots of manly muscle men ripping off their shirts and declaring their passion for each other. Oh, and one boob ninja for the gynephiles.

joined Jul 4, 2018

so...
i really do feel for the translator when they said they read Qualia... it hurt me too

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

so...
i really do feel for the translator when they said they read Qualia... it hurt me too

Yeah, darn what a way to get got by the Qualia.

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

I uh... I worry about the translators sometimes....

But anyways, great work!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Aww... I wanted to see the confession :(

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Incredible oneshot. A cool concept for the format, doesn’t leave you wanting more because it delivered exactly what we were expecting of it and it is a breath of fresh-air to have a confession be not really a confession. No shocking confession moment, just… really fitting for the title. 10/10

To reply you must either login or sign up.