Forum › A Mistress Who Tempts Her Maid discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

Zanka posts extra pages for this on pixivFANBOX. These pages are R-18 btw. Nips and all. Zanka said that is where they will post Yuri manga for adults which are difficult to post on Twitter.

I guess I'm out of the loop here, why would they be difficult to post on twitter? I keep up with several artists there that are very much R-18... but then again, they're not (really) in Manga artstyle, so is that the deciding factor once again?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

these series must be illegal... it's seriously troubliing me as well))

What aspect of these series would render them "illegal"?

the hot aspect that might cause heart attacks

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

these series must be illegal... it's seriously troubliing me as well))

What aspect of these series would render them "illegal"?

the hot aspect that might cause heart attacks

Ah. I would say that the tags NSFW, Maid and `Yuri add up to Read at Your Own Risk

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Every first page is the essentially the same thing.

Then we're hit with this line: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_mistress_who_tempts_her_maid_ch05#4

Amazing.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

I want you to fuck me senseless

Uhh... Wooow. Just wow...

joined Nov 14, 2021

Man, I know nothing of Japanese, but I wonder if "I want you to fuck me senseless" sounds as hot in Japanese. Zanka, thank you!! And thank you, people for translating this!!!

Agreed, I wonder what the phrasing was in Japanese. But oof, what a powerful line.

That's a good oof

Original is もっと私を滅茶苦茶にして欲しい

Nohomousagi
joined Oct 7, 2019

Man, I know nothing of Japanese, but I wonder if "I want you to fuck me senseless" sounds as hot in Japanese. Zanka, thank you!! And thank you, people for translating this!!!

Agreed, I wonder what the phrasing was in Japanese. But oof, what a powerful line.

That's a good oof

Original is もっと私を滅茶苦茶にして欲しい

Literally it's like "I want you to make me more messy," but frankly I didn't think that was enough payoff in English. Tons of buildup for what was definitely about to be a crazy night of sex warranted a bit more than just that. Literal is for squares; long live horny.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Google gives "I want you to mess up me more "

JDIC:

もっと -- (adv) (some) more; even more; longer; further

私を -- me

滅茶苦茶 -- (1) (adj-na,n) (uk) absurd; unreasonable; nonsensical; preposterous; incoherent (2) (adj-na,n) (uk) extreme; senseless; reckless; wanton (3) (adj-na,n) (uk) disorderly; chaotic; confused; messy (4) (adv) (uk) incredibly; really; so; super

(uk: word usually written using kana alone)

にして欲しい -- want you to do

Given (2), I probably would have given it a literal translation of "I want you to do me senseless", but then I thought to look up 'senseless', and the meaning of "unconscious" is a different Japanese word. So Google seems plausible here as a literal translation.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Zanka posts extra pages for this on pixivFANBOX. These pages are R-18 btw. Nips and all. Zanka said that is where they will post Yuri manga for adults which are difficult to post on Twitter.

I am unable to find the profile

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Cylene posted:

I am unable to find the profile

Here you go. Added it to their artist page too, go give them money.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I guess I'm out of the loop here, why would they be difficult to post on twitter? I keep up with several artists there that are very much R-18... but then again, they're not (really) in Manga artstyle, so is that the deciding factor once again?

I have seen a few artists got suspended?banned? on twitter for R-18 content. Idk why though but twitter is just all around weird and unstable man. And now that the "pure culture" is up again, it's getting harder for R-18 content to exist in general.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i fucking love zanka
praise

joined Oct 1, 2021

Thank you for doing the dirty work for us Windyfall. o7

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

It's true it got leaked on hentai sites. After all, I saw it on N and I thought "hey, isn't this the mistress x maid manga from dynasty? but it seems lewder for some reason". So THIS was the reason, I get it now

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

More sweet Zanka maid yuri, this time with the adult patch installed.

joined Oct 2, 2021

The mistress made the maids maid.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Schlick indeed.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Another thrilling installment

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally a twist, double maid.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Finally a twist, double maid.

Yo dawg, we heard you like maids, so we maid the mistress a maid so we could have a maid do the maid.

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 11:17AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The mistress made the maids maid.

She will BECOME THE BIGGEST MAID

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

chapter 7 have bdsm ending. It need add bdsm tag. And whoo so hot

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

chapter 7 have bdsm ending. It need add bdsm tag. And whoo so hot

That's pretty half-hearted BDSM--that's more like "my wrists got tangled in my clothes behind my back, and now it's more comfortable just to keep them that way" BDSM.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I will gladly take all the maid yuri Zanka can give.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Wait. She's been happily plumbing her mistress's depths, but she worries that Maid-play is "improper?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.