Forum › There's a Song I Want You to Hear discussion

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Not the ending I've expected but this kinda got me depressed..

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Not even sure what that ending was.

Hinch17d_400x400
joined Jul 31, 2018

That was kinda... deep I guess

joined Aug 10, 2021

This is so depressing. Where is my fluffy ones??

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

what happened in the story?

20210421_115600
joined Aug 7, 2013

i prob read it wrong and the ending wasn't very clear to me, but did she...kermit?

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I dunno if she killed herself or just left everything behind restarted her life but idk wtf that CD means?

joined Apr 17, 2020

This didn't make my Monday less depressing thanks for nothing.

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

yea this was depressing, but i felt even sadder seeing that bass (which from the neck and headstock, is probably a fender) torn apart and destroyed :(((

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 8:57PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

We need some sort of sad tag, this is not "Depressing as fuck" level yet but it's depressing all right.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

snooze ya lose

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dont really get what happened besides she left.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

yea this was depressing, but i felt even sadder seeing that bass (which from the neck and headstock, is probably a fender) torn apart and destroyed :(((

as a bassist, that hurt like hell :(

i think that cd was by yayo herself? since their bandmate lent it to fumi and seeing that maybe motivated her to write a song again.
i just hope that there'd be a sequel to this. i need more band yuri.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The one friend who entered your life,changed it a bit,then vanished.

What remains becomes the building blocks for your future,one that can look back the past failures.

Never forget that friend,even in the day and age of technological connections,and who knows?,they might just return one day.

This is a fairly common-ish theme,and how it progresses from that end point is anyones' guess.

She may come back herself,she may send a letter stating what happened,she might even show up in a newspaper(for better or worse),and/or she may never return.

However,one path is to become super famous and use that influence to seek her out,and with your fame spread around,there's no way she wouldn't have heard you,except in the most dire of situations.

The past is set,the present has options,and the future is yours to carve.

Dc42c421b77cd6d3084fe2db220282e3
joined Aug 16, 2020

Man

joined Apr 2, 2021

Geez dont end it like that

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I wonder if the reason Fumi left is because of these two pages. How Yayo doesn't need to think about her future, bc all she needs is Fumi-chan.
I don't really understand much else of Fumi-chan, there's a lot that's intentionally left out. All I know is that she wanted Yayo to try again, that she buried everything that represents herself and disappeared, which eventually got Yayo to work towards her dream again.
I can't help but feel super sad though, it's like Fumi gave up herself and music entirely, and passed it on to Yayo.
My last question would be, was all of this done for the sake of helping Yayo move forward, or did something happen and it was just how Fumi wished to say her goodbyes.

I need a goddamn sequel (•̀^•́)ง

Note: aren't these the same characters? Is this part of that collection?

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 11:55PM

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

dont end like this pls…

joined Feb 24, 2019

I believe this is the last untranslated story from "This Channel has Nobody but Us." Anyway, on the story itself, I felt like it was somewhat hopeful in its ending. Yayo is probably going to try to reignite her career thanks to Fumi and Fumi is probably trying to start over somewhere new. I think Fumi left a song for Yayo on that CD, which was what really motivated her and I think Fumi may have decided to stick around if Yayo had reacted differently to her needy response (from the proposition of fooling around scene). Anyway, not a super happy ending or anything, but rather an open-ended one with a hint of hope.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

bruh

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

bruh

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

WHAT?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT JUST LIKE THAT!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I wonder if the reason Fumi left is because of these two pages. How Yayo doesn't need to think about her future, bc all she needs is Fumi-chan.
I don't really understand much else of Fumi-chan, there's a lot that's intentionally left out. All I know is that she wanted Yayo to try again, that she buried everything that represents herself and disappeared, which eventually got Yayo to work towards her dream again.
I can't help but feel super sad though, it's like Fumi gave up herself and music entirely, and passed it on to Yayo.
My last question would be, was all of this done for the sake of helping Yayo move forward, or did something happen and it was just how Fumi wished to say her goodbyes.

I need a goddamn sequel (•̀^•́)ง

Note: aren't these the same characters? Is this part of that collection?

I didn't read this as Fumi sacrificing anything for Yayo's sake. Since she broke her bass and buried it, I think it's clear that Fumi is giving up on any dreams she might've had of being a musician. She probably had her own reasons for leaving, but she decided to give Yayo a bit of a push before she left. Whatever she's dealing with, she apparently thinks the problems are insurmountable, but she thinks Yayo might have a chance to succeed where she herself failed.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mc looks like Moca lol , 2deep4 me

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The end was probably trying to be profound, but ended up being confusing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.