Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

I love you cruddy is now the most scary suspence manga in Yurihime.

After reading this chapter, hard agree.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This is getting tenser with each passing chapter.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Phew.
Thought they were gonna go thru with it.
Go home

joined May 7, 2021

They can't even manage to die properly, what a pair of failures.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Just finished 24.
A slight bit of drama but ok for that, but
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. Hina is a psychopath. I think if she has no empathy, other than knowing how to manipulate people.

When Ai wants a double suicide, Hina has no problem doing that. But when Ai changed her mind as they go deeper and deeper on the beach and said she does not want to die, then Hina stop, as if it is "Do what you want, but I know what you are thinking" If Ai did not change her mind, Hina will just follow. I think this is the darkest chapter, Ai searching for suicide method on the net, read newspaper to see if anyone is looking for them. Then they run out of money..

I don’t think that’s entirely correct, Hina and Ai are severely messed up, and they need to get help ASAP. But Hina doesn’t seem as apathetic as you make her out to be, she’s still somewhat psychopathic tho. Hina knew it was Ai just using the worst possible answer to the problem she’s dealing with and she knew deep down Ai didn’t want to die, but when it came to and when Hina realized that the possibility that Ai could die she was just about to speak up and judging from her internal dialogue probably to stop Ai from going further.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Just finished 24.
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. Hina is a psychopath. I think if she has no empathy, other than knowing how to manipulate people.

When Ai wants a double suicide, Hina has no problem doing that. But when Ai changed her mind as they go deeper and deeper on the beach and said she does not want to die, then Hina stop, as if it is "Do what you want, but I know what you are thinking" If Ai did not change her mind, Hina will just follow. I think this is the darkest chapter, Ai searching for suicide method on the net, read newspaper to see if anyone is looking for them. Then they run out of money..

I don’t think that’s entirely correct, Hina and Ai are severely messed up, and they need to get help ASAP. But Hina doesn’t seem as apathetic as you make her out to be, she’s still somewhat psychopathic tho. Hina knew it was Ai just using the worst possible answer to the problem she’s dealing with and she knew deep down Ai didn’t want to die, but when it came to and when Hina realized that the possibility that Ai could die she was just about to speak up and judging from her internal dialogue probably to stop Ai from going further.

Yep, I agree

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 11:30PM

joined Dec 18, 2020

Damn, that was dark and I love it. Easily one of my favorite mangas atm. Thanks for translating.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Just finished 24.

I wholly disagree with the idea that Hina is apathetic to Ai's wants and desires. I thinks it's very much the opposite. Hina doesn't want Ai to die, because she means the world to her, but Ai wants to, just not alone. Hina would give up on her desires, and even her life, just to fulfill Ai's wishes.

This whole chapter makes me sad. Despite all of the fucked up shit we've seen, I still want them to have a happy ending. Giving up would just make all of the pain and suffering meaningless.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

And to think all this started due to the glasses girl…

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I guess I kind of translated ok that I can get a spoiler. However, I must admit that my interpretation can be wrong. I do have to point out that you need a psychopath to empower you to do things that you normally would not. We never know exactly what will happen if Ai keeps on going deeper and deeper into the water what will Hina want to do. She did not discourage Ai to not die. But she did not encourage either.

One thing do pop out of my mind. Nothing would deter Hina from bringing Ai to Hina's home. Did I miss something about there is a reason Hina cannot go back to home?

joined Nov 28, 2020

Uuuuuooooooogggghhhhhhh

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

damn,that hurts

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i just read all chapters

idk how the Author will end this...this manga is so unique...i want a happy ending for them somehow....

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 2:10AM

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Nononononono! Please let them be happy, I don't care if it's a fucking mood killer, they need to be happy!

Why do I keep reading this if it hurts my heart this much!?

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Could someone enlighten me? What's an asmr audio drama? I know what all these words mean separately, but...

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 2:53AM

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

Nononononono! Please let them be happy, I don't care if it's a fucking mood killer, they need to be happy!

Why do I keep reading this if it hurts my heart this much!?

I think we all like reading things that give us pain.

joined Mar 26, 2021

So now Hina will got sick, and Ai either will take care of her or she will take her back home. Double suicide didn't work out, well that was obvious Ai after all didn't wanted to die, so now it would be interesting if they could keep living like this, would they be able to live like that and for how long

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 4:04AM

Dynastypfp
joined Sep 9, 2021

Could someone enlighten me? What's an asmr audio drama? I know what all these words mean separately, but...

It's basically an audiobook for the first few chapters, only done with voice acting in ASMR fashion. It's a nice supplement to have while reading the manga if you know which chapters correspond to which.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I almost forgot while reading this that these two are literal psychopaths and deserve no empathy, them dying together in the sea would have been a fitting end

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

joined Mar 31, 2017

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

I see it as Hina being glad that Airi did come around as she had predicted, although it took longer than expected. She did start to doubt her prediction while they were walking into the ocean. She's probably suspecting that Airi is much closer to another breaking point than she thought.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 6:31AM

Ai: Happy Sugar Life Who???? But seriously this needs an anime adaption as soon as possible.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 6:59AM by

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I see it as Hina being glad that Airi did come around as she had predicted, although it took longer than expected. She did start to doubt her prediction while they were walking into the ocean. She's probably suspecting that Airi is much closer to another breaking point than she thought.

Ah you mean it was more of a sigh of relief, I guess that could be it. Still, I'm also under the suspicion that Hina is also near her breaking point.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Ah you mean it was more of a sigh of relief, I guess that could be it. Still, I'm also under the suspicion that Hina is also near her breaking point.

Both are good interpretations. No matter which one it is I think Hina will take the actions to save Airi.
If it's a sigh of relief, Hina will try to bring Hina back to normal life.
If it means Hina has had enough of it, I think she will make Airi totally her plaything so that Airi can never have any opinion about their future.

Either way, Hina won't let go of Airi.

joined Jul 6, 2020

Ai's bullshit? How can you even say that about a suicidal person?

To reply you must either login or sign up.