Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

33730122-
joined Jul 2, 2011

Funny to me that in manga 170cm is like a giant.

Yeah I'm about 3 inches taller than her and I consider myself small. I mean anything smaller than 6 foot 5 is small for the stuff I do but even still.

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

If you guys were Asian girls, you'd stand out everywhere you go with 1.70m .
I'm only 1.65m and already a little bit higher than average (here).
Geez, Now I'm kinda worried about the change of vision when I study abroad.

I never actually took the time to convert the units when I come across situations like those in manga o.o I just assumed they were giants even in my country (USA). Apparently I am around 170 cm tall and would be a giant if I were in Korea. O_O

Good god. I'm only 159cm. Gdi. Then again, I am an Asian girl.

Holy crap I'm 156 cm I have a friend who is 171cm and she is taller than most women I know and is considered pretty tall and I live in Australia ..
.... then again I guess everyone is really tall from my perspective though

Well you'd feel tall if you were around me. I'm 152cm.

Try to go to Europe, especially Austria, where everyone is at least 1,70m. And I am only 1,61m, smaller than most of the the girls here. For the boys it's 1,75m.

My sister is 1,80m and she is considered average. Then again, we're from the northern part of the Netherlands, which has one of the tallest populations in the world.

Every time when hights are being mentioned in manga I have to laugh. XD
I'm also from the Netherlands and it's not uncommon to see people that are about 200 cm or more. But I'm just average, about 170 cm.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Funny to me that in manga 170cm is like a giant.

Yeah I'm about 3 inches taller than her and I consider myself small. I mean anything smaller than 6 foot 5 is small for the stuff I do but even still.

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

If you guys were Asian girls, you'd stand out everywhere you go with 1.70m .
I'm only 1.65m and already a little bit higher than average (here).
Geez, Now I'm kinda worried about the change of vision when I study abroad.

I never actually took the time to convert the units when I come across situations like those in manga o.o I just assumed they were giants even in my country (USA). Apparently I am around 170 cm tall and would be a giant if I were in Korea. O_O

Good god. I'm only 159cm. Gdi. Then again, I am an Asian girl.

Holy crap I'm 156 cm I have a friend who is 171cm and she is taller than most women I know and is considered pretty tall and I live in Australia ..
.... then again I guess everyone is really tall from my perspective though

Well you'd feel tall if you were around me. I'm 152cm.

Try to go to Europe, especially Austria, where everyone is at least 1,70m. And I am only 1,61m, smaller than most of the the girls here. For the boys it's 1,75m.

I'd never thought about it but 195cm puts me even with Jojo.

That's more like what tall is to me. Like I said I'm at 178 and I consider myself small. I am totally aware that it has to do with where I am in the world and what I do (lots of activities in the gym where everyone is at least 185cm and usually 190). But it is still fun to look at how different people are geographically (and with respect to gender).

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

I've tried spoiling myself with the raws on the original website, but for some reason the actual comic strips aren't displaying?

http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/detail.nhn?titleId=627269&no=1

Also, in order to support the author/artist, it's better to read it from the original source, Naver. I've seen scanslation groups like OddSquad do this (their Cheese in the Trap series). By somehow translating directly (with some coding magic lul) from the source, readers over here and other country were able to traffic into the author's blog. Not saying you the scanslators should do this... but it's just bits to know in case you consider it ^^

This is a wonderful series. If you ask me it's more like shoujo-ai than yuri. The art immediately caught my eyes! Even though it's a little shallow and cliche (mind my opinion) in the beginning, I'm really hoping to see some progress in this series. If anything, I'll just stay for the art minding my own shallowness : I

joined May 23, 2013

Who the hell is that guy and it better not turn out that he's an ex or something. I'm scare for the future of this Two.

HighLyFrusTrated
joined Dec 16, 2014

and also, I think the new guy is not a competition....unless I'm mistaken because of lack of sleep, I read it somewhere that it's Baek-Seoul's(can't fucking remember her name) brother...so yeah?

I also had the same impression from the guy gave away this brother(if not, then male relative) vibe. They resemble one another in a way. But someone did mention that drama should be expected so it could be a interference between both girls.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Ah wait, wait,
Would the author be teasing us with pictures like that http://dynasty-scans.com/images/3198, if it was to destroy it all with a random guy?
I seriously hope no~

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Thank you for this chapter. I really hope a good ending. If you want, the translation (text only) is already in chapter 15.

Link please!!

http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/1641738/fluttering-feelings

I stayed til 4am on 4chan reading the goddamn TLs. I'm friggin' in love with this manhwa.

They have the translations for up to chp16 now, but I'd recommend waiting just a bit longer. Seems like they're almost done with chapters 3 and 4. It's more fun to get the visuals alongside the dialogue.

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 2:39PM

joined Oct 12, 2014

So, is this topic changing to "ideal height for women" ? Omg, who the hell cares ab that...

joined Jan 8, 2014

I feel like this ch. Sucked...lol, its way to early to be introducing some guy character...and didnt really get any good story...tho the back story I guess is necessary and well, I was not displeased by the art ^_^ alright so maybe this ch. Didnt suck...but I want more lol :p

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

I did not just check this site everyday just to get this fulfilling chapter.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

When I saw the male character, my immediate instinct was "Boyfriend". But then when he said "annoying" and the other guy came up, I flashed on this vision of "He's her boyfriend for image's sake but he's actually gay and that other guy is who he's really into and maybe unofficially together with".
This is probably not actually the case given what people are saying above. It just seemed to fit so well . . .

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 6:03PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

When I saw the male character, my immediate instinct was "Boyfriend". But then when he said "annoying" and the other guy came up, I flashed on this vision of "He's her boyfriend for image's sake but he's actually gay and that other guy is who he's really into and maybe unofficially together with".
This is probably not actually the case given what people are saying above. It just seemed to fit so well . . .

Great, now you've really got me wanting this dude to be gay and formerly using her as his "beard". It would take the story in really fun directions, I think.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Great, now you've really got me wanting this dude to be gay and formerly using her as his "beard". It would take the story in really fun directions, I think.

Agree!
Maybe she's gay too, but undercover, and they both use each other to officially stay in the closet.
Open door to yuri fest.

joined Feb 12, 2014

-a is part of her name. korean name use 3 letter so her name is 백설아 in korean
baek is her family name and seol-a is her first name

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

joined Jan 30, 2013

Honestly, I'm so hooked and convinced that there won't be any het. The existence of the guys are necessary to tease us but it's so obvious that our girls are so crazy for each other. I'm dying to see more jealous Seol-a though.

The question is, who's going to confess first!? +_+

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i'm 162 which is why i like asians, cause they seem to be the only people i'm ever taller than here lol. >.>; but in retrospect i like being short cause i like women who are taller than me lol.

somehow i missed seeing the first chapter to this getting posted O: really good! i have a pretty bad impression for printed manwas, but i've yet to really read a bad one that's a webtoon :) and so far this does not disappoint. that art picture posted was super cute too!! love baek in that hat lol.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That was quite the long introduction for Baek Seol-A.
There's something suspicious about her.I feel like she's going to do something bad to John.

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 11:44PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Agree!
Maybe she's gay too, but undercover, and they both use each other to officially stay in the closet.
Open door to yuri fest.

That would be a good addition to the story, we don't see many of those around here afaik. It's almost similar to my wish for a het harem to have the main guy and is best friend turn out gay and all the girls hooking up at the end. But, one can only dream! -_-

That was quite the long introduction for Baek Seol-A.
There's something suspicious about her.I feel like she's going to do something bad to John.

Who is John??

;p

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hmmm, a set up chapter. Hard to tell where the story will go now.

Add me at the bunch that finds hilarious 1.70 being the height of a giant.

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

So, im wondering how hot this yuri manhwa in South Korea? Because this is lesbian story and all. I only ever watch a lesbian korean drama and it was banned because of public outrage.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

So, im wondering how hot this yuri manhwa in South Korea? Because this is lesbian story and all. I only ever watch a lesbian korean drama and it was banned because of public outrage.

I may be wrong but up to now, the manhwa doesn't seems to have much yuri in it. They may ban it when they get together :o

joined Jul 27, 2013

and also, I think the new guy is not a competition....unless I'm mistaken because of lack of sleep, I read it somewhere that it's Baek-Seoul's(can't fucking remember her name) brother...so yeah?

I also had the same impression from the guy gave away this brother(if not, then male relative) vibe. They resemble one another in a way. But someone did mention that drama should be expected so it could be a interference between both girls.

i thought so too. but in the later chapter, the guy, ji-hwan, told no-rae that his mom and seol-a's mom are close friends. and seol-a's mother is kinda shipping her with ji-hwan. iirc, there wasn't any marriage proposals tho. but i do think that there's gonna be a love triangle somewhere along the way.

Ah wait, wait,
Would the author be teasing us with pictures like that http://dynasty-scans.com/images/3198, if it was to destroy it all with a random guy?
I seriously hope no~

if i were to guess, that would probably happen on idk, chapter 50 or something? judging by her hair length that is.

I stayed til 4am on 4chan reading the goddamn TLs. I'm friggin' in love with this manhwa.

They have the translations for up to chp16 now, but I'd recommend waiting just a bit longer. Seems like they're >almost done with chapters 3 and 4. It's more fun to get the visuals alongside the dialogue.

that's true. although it was a bit hard, i had half of my screen filled with tls and the other half trying to figure out which text bubble goes with the dialogue. lol

Agree!
Open door to yuri fest.

lol. okay but for those who have read up until chapter 17, idk but isn't ji-hwan always with his prof?

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

oh, a yuri webcomic! maybe web comic deserve a new tag? only one now, tho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.