Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

So, im wondering how hot this yuri manhwa in South Korea? Because this is lesbian story and all. I only ever watch a lesbian korean drama and it was banned because of public outrage.

Could you please say more about this?
Like Russia, do they have laws against the "promotion"of homosexuality or something?

550275_10151272753455729_1992208048_n%20(1)
joined Oct 3, 2014

I love the style!!! So cute!!!

joined Dec 8, 2014

Love this, can't wait for next chapter! Plizz need more

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Love this, can't wait for next chapter! Plizz need more

We currently have the translations up to chapter 17 available on the 4chan thread! Although we haven't finished cleaning up all of the translations (we're really close though), we do have rough drafts available.
http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/1641738

lol. okay but for those who have read up until chapter 17, idk but isn't ji-hwan always with his prof?

if ji-hwan ends up being gay for the prof I'd laugh my ass off

So, im wondering how hot this yuri manhwa in South Korea? Because this is lesbian story and all. I only ever watch a lesbian korean drama and it was banned because of public outrage.

Could you please say more about this?
Like Russia, do they have laws against the "promotion"of homosexuality or something?

This was mostly due to a bunch of outraged old farts ranting about how their kids would turn gay from watching this public television drama LOL. Although a lot of older Koreans are not very fond of homosexuals (the younger generation is much more tolerant), I don't think there are any laws regarding showing homosexuality on films or other forms of media. There are other Korean films that portray homosexuality, and they haven't been banned. Since "Fluttering Feelings" is just a webtoon/manhwa, I highly doubt anyone would care about whether it contains homosexuality or not, especially since its fans support the main (to be) lesbian couple.

last edited at Jan 6, 2015 12:35AM

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

that's her right? Dressing up as a guy?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I Wamttt moreeee!!!! Hope it doesn't get 2 months to be updated!!

joined Aug 21, 2014

This makes me wish University life was this interesting.

It's probably different if you go to a local University where you know a lot of people as opposed to going somewhere and starting off anew, knowing no one.

I can dream~

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I say yes to this!

Where is your picture from!????

joined Oct 6, 2014

We currently have the translations up to chapter 17 available on the 4chan thread! Although we haven't finished cleaning up all of the translations (we're really close though), we do have rough drafts available.

is anyone editing the raws with your translations? If not, I could help with that.

last edited at Jan 6, 2015 6:38AM

joined Dec 5, 2014

is anyone editing the raws with your translations? If not, I could help with that.

Here by a /u/ member "Quick Cook Oatmeal" : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing#list
5 chapters currently translated.

joined Jan 6, 2015

?! Surprised to see this hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's currently being uploaded not in naver but in a webtoon app called comico,,comes out every monday!(someone may have said this already..(._.
Boy am I glad to be a native speaker! Oh and don't worry its not gonna be tragic.. just drama?><hurry and get together already!!!!!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I believe we have two people right now helping with editing the raws. But ANY help would be much appreciated! We currently have up to 5 or 6 chapters done, and we're nearly done with translating (the rough drafts are done) everything up to chapter 17. Please feel free to join us! :D

We are still editing and quality checking everything, so unfortunately the readers will have to be just a little bit more patient lol.

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 2:00AM

joined Dec 23, 2014

I need moreeeeeee

joined Dec 23, 2014

I need moreeeeeee

joined Aug 21, 2014

I have a feeling this will be one of many favorites for many. Keeping my hopes up!

joined Oct 6, 2014

Is this comic actually yuri? I got to read up to chap 10 thanks to the link posted (and peeps hard work!) and the development seems super slow if yuri is actually coming. The last couple chapters I read made me feel like this was gonna go het pretty quick.

joined Oct 6, 2014

I believe we have two people right now helping with editing the raws. But ANY help would be much appreciated! We currently have up to 5 or 6 chapters done, and we're nearly done with translating (the rough drafts are done) everything up to chapter 17. Please feel free to join us! :D

We are still editing and quality checking everything, so unfortunately the readers will have to be just a little bit more patient lol.

Is there anybody I should holler at to help? Don't wanna step on anybody's toes if this project is anybody's baby.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ there must be a reason why people started saying this is yuri, these two chapter didn't specially felt yuri. Must be the author or someone around him who said it.

also, I don't read korean but to me the girl with black hair seems pretty into the other one in the lasts raw chapter

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 6:16AM

joined Jan 8, 2015

this is gunna be good.

joined Oct 6, 2014

^ there must be a reason why people started saying this is yuri, these two chapter didn't specially felt yuri. Must be the author or someone around him who said it.

also, I don't read korean but to me the girl with black hair seems pretty into the other one in the lasts raw chapter

I haven't seen the raws, but I hope you are right!

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

i am loving this so far, the art is great and the characters seems good to, specially Kim No-Rae (?) korean names (this is korean right?) are too difficult

joined Aug 4, 2014

Overall I am not very convinced, cause this series looks pretty typical yuri so far plus I sense het around the corner,

About chapter 2: it was mostly about Seol-a. Okay, okay, I get it - she's perfect. No need to rub it into my face. Besides that would like see more interaction betweem MCs before introducing another character, who is... I don't know... childhood friend of some sort? We shall see about it, but he's probably some sort of competition or drama source, but as I said: isn't it too early since we don't have much yuri developement?

Their Story is still winning in my ranking (also why no new updates?)

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

Made a small video if anyone has time to kill (be warned that the quality of the images aren't exactly high def and the timing is off because it was thrown together with WinMovieMaker): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXoQ7a0plw0&feature=youtu.be

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Is there anybody I should holler at to help? Don't wanna step on anybody's toes if this project is anybody's baby.

Maybe ask Ryo or Quick Cook Oatmeal? They've both been working on the chapters, and we have up to chapter 10. I think most of our translations have been cleaned up (still checking 10/11/12/13 for any errors), but you can ask to see if they need any help!

Overall I am not very convinced, cause this series looks pretty typical yuri so far plus I sense het around the corner,

About chapter 2: it was mostly about Seol-a. Okay, okay, I get it - she's perfect. No need to rub it into my face. Besides that would like see more interaction betweem MCs before introducing another character, who is... I don't know... childhood friend of some sort? We shall see about it, but he's probably some sort of competition or drama source, but as I said: isn't it too early since we don't have much yuri developement?

Their Story is still winning in my ranking (also why no new updates?)

We need to check over chapters 3-10 just to make sure there aren't any mistakes. Fluttering Feelings is definitely yuri. It says so in the author's description lol. It is a bit slow paced though, since there are ups and downs with the relationship between the MC's. Unfortunately this manhwa isn't your typical one shot yuri where two characters immediately fall in love, but I personally think the story is pretty interesting.

joined Oct 6, 2014

Maybe ask Ryo or Quick Cook Oatmeal? They've both been working on the chapters, and we have up to chapter 10. I think most of our translations have been cleaned up (still checking 10/11/12/13 for any errors), but you can ask to see if they need any help!

Thanks, do you happen to have their contact info? :)

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 9:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.