Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Waiting on the triumphant return of Prez. She's probably the only one who likes the MC, potion effect or not. Plus, she's best girl.

Meh. Alright, I’ll stop.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Finally got around to catching up on this, after the first 2 chapters got uploaded together (currently updated to ch.9). I think my personal favorite is tomboy prince, cause I feel like she's the most rounded personality wise. Playful, but still loving. Assertive, but can still be a bit awkward. I'm kind of disappointed her affects wore off after a full week, so we don't know how much was potion and how much was her. I was hoping the twist was gonna be that the potion wore off in the middle of their sports marathon date and everything in the shower was honest. (Oh well) . But, I also like the best friend and MC as a couple, cause they make a likeable scummy duo. All the girls with chapters named after them have been great, romantic interests, except maybe sword umbrella butthole girl

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[10] Next volume is out the 27th of November, so for a few days, we are kinda caught up... I had this chapter finished for like 3 weeks, but there was some really unfun redrawing to do, and life hit me pretty hard. Sorry;;

See ya for the next one cuties

Hmmm
joined Mar 14, 2021

Absolutely loved the espressions on the maid, lol. But even more so then that, our dumbass protag actually had sex with another girl and loved it, yay!

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

holy shit they actually did it

A072566e-7fb8-4b31-9c9a-13fca6b9a7f6
joined May 1, 2020

I wish she ends up with the prez, thank u for the chapter <3

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

"Gals, is it gay to say you're an item with another girl, have sex with her and seriously enjoy it? I said no homo first so I should be safe, right? ...right?"

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

It's always best with consent. Totally no homo. Lol

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I was not expecting the sex to actually happen, but I'm glad it did.

I've seen so much media over the years, regardless of sexuality, have "about to have sex" moments interrupted and then it never happens. So it's nice when characters have sex.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

since s*x is now on the table, i'm putting my bets down that the protag (i forgot her name) is going to eventually have sex with the entire cast, except her original crush and her friend who liked her from the start.

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 4:36AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I feel like there's not a lot of this type of comedy where everyone is a self centered jerk and the protagonist is constantly getting the short end of the stick (at least not to this degree), but I'm freaking loving it.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I really like the delinquent and prez but I have to root for prez after this chapter because she constantly just goes for it

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

A lot of this series, but this chapter in particular, is very well executed in a very on-brand Mochi mix of dirty and heartfelt. Toudou's denial of being a lesbian/into yuri is of course blatantly contradicted many times by now, but her construct of self-justification is also constantly attacked. We have seen her slip up about Yomotsuka in particular several times now (admitting she is her crush even before her supposed beloved teacher, admitting she enjoyed her molestations, finding her cool etc.), to the point where it is clear that she is more or less the "main heroine" if we went by harem terminology.

But Toudou still continues to cling to "I am just humoring her, because there will be (non-gay) benefits to me." Yomotsuka is rich and influential, so it is actually halfway believable that a scummy person would want to use her infatuation for her own gain. Yet the maid in this chapter completely throws this out the window by showing that if she were in an open relationships with Yomotsuka, her life would actually be in danger and she immediately is scared out of those self-serving thoughts. The ticket is her reason for being there and would be enough to justify doing something perverted in her mind (she braced for that much), but going any further would be at her own peril.

Yomotsuka's favor is entirely non-sexual however. She has been portrayed as a hardass and eccentric already equally, so it is clear she has a no nonsense attitude about her weird requests. Her skill at molestation in chapter 1 and her clear skill at sex in this chapter show that she seems more than familiar with lesbian intimacy, which explains why she was barely shaken by the fact that she was sexually attracted to Toudou after the potion wore off. Still, she just makes a banal (if eccentric) request. So all the sexual tension has to come from Toudou's side, who clearly got her hopes up and was more than willing to go along with it in the end.

What I find very important is that this first time was not under the influence of the love potion and that both sides consented completely. The story is entirely founded on a scummy drug plot, yet the genuine feelings and desires are those that matter in the end. The love potion is merely a jump-start to close a gap quickly and lead to realizations about the true nature of Toudou's sexuality. We have come to a point where Toudou has to either accept she is into yuri or turn sex and romantic affection into a "reward" for "playing along" with her victims/aggressors, much like her fantasizing about riches or influence used to be.

Although I wouldn't necessarily enjoy her sleeping her way through the roster of girls like an eroge harem protagonist, this is Mochi, so I will simply accept that it comes with the territory. I will insist, though, that Yomotsuka holds a special place in Toudou's heart as the only one she actually has shown serious romantic interest in. Giving all her firsts to her is certainly a good indicator that Mochi has the same idea.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 10: Now that’s a slippery slope… in for a penny, in for a pound(ing).

This chapter is hilarious.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really ship her and the pres so this chapter was amazing :)

I hope they get together officially in the end, even if there's a bit more fooling with other girls, because her denials aside, she really seems to be into her and has for ages.

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 7:30AM

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Congrats for not being into lesbian but still having the first sex with a girl

joined Aug 21, 2021

Prez x Toudou should be the end game.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ah yeah best girl returns with a vengeance.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Damn, just like that

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow what a chapter. They actually did it. I was expecitng an interupption or a cliff hanger but no, she actually it lol. Didn't even need the love potion. Well I am sold on this ship now, Prez is pretty cute in the final panel. I am actually surpised as well that Toudou won in the end actually got the ticket. I am now looking forward to how her and Prez relationship will be like in school as I say even anyone tries anything will Toudou, Prez will be jealous.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

[10] Next volume is out the 27th of November, so for a few days, we are kinda caught up... I had this chapter finished for like 3 weeks, but there was some really unfun redrawing to do, and life hit me pretty hard. Sorry;;

See ya for the next one cuties

Thank you for doing this chapter! Take your time and sort out your life requirements first as thats important, shouldn't need to apologise for that.

joined Sep 22, 2021

If I remember correctly, she once unintentionally said Prez is the one she likes instead of the teacher so if she is not gonna have sex with anyone else, it's highly Prez is the winner

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 8:26AM

joined Aug 10, 2016

You could really see the brief attempt her best friend made to cheer her up and put some progress in, then the Prez burst right through. Amazing.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

"I'm not into yuri" gets into bed with a girl and gets horny. Proceeds to have sex and like it

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 10:02AM

joined Sep 13, 2018

i never expected her to actually have sex with the girl since its always just bait , good stuff

To reply you must either login or sign up.