Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Damn president

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Satsuki x Akira yes ❤

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

interesting concept. bit all over the place but i like satsuki’s ambition to save people.

fuck prez

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

OH SHIT THE PREZ-

joined Oct 23, 2021

Satsuki X Komachi all the way

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

Satsuki x Akira maybe the purest couple morally speaking. Just because every single person in this manga genuinely have mental illness. Yes Akira attempted murder and Satsuki have twisted sense of justice, but it's the lesser evil. Been keeping an eye for a while, wish to see Topsuki eats dem delinquent cootie out XD

last edited at Nov 17, 2021 9:45PM

joined Feb 9, 2021

I fucking knew it. Damn president

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Worrying lack of Akira recently
I am extremely worried that something has happened to her
I hope she's okay, and that she and Satsuki can continue to be gay together

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Worrying lack of Akira recently
I am extremely worried that something has happened to her
I hope she's okay, and that she and Satsuki can continue to be gay together

She is just seeing her mother right now.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Hoho, thanks the moderator for uploading this manga here!

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

thank you for uploading this,i really love this manag XD

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

thanks moderator.
i love this series too

17fc5f58-a1a6-4fda-9386-99deb9efe203
joined Mar 24, 2020

fuck it…. satsuki x shiina

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

very thankful for upload :))

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I get Conan vibes from this.

UnidentifiedFangirlingHimejoshi
Untitled2120_20220919231752
joined Sep 7, 2021

This manga is pure anime adaption worthy, very unique plot and SO looking forward to it! Prez was HELLA suspicious from the start to the point where I shouted "I KNEW IT!" when he did that 'I'm about to fuck shit up' face.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Man, finally a worthy manga to binge read!! I read this in one sitting and wow, all I gotta say is I'm hooked! Also, everyone has pretty good character development so far, I don't know who to root for, all of them are so dang cute! Thanks translation team!!

joined May 1, 2013

I absolutely love this manga, but seriously why does that one girl have little horns?

I know they're setting up Class President to be the big bad with maaayyyybe horn-girl as a dark horse, but I very strongly have my eyes on that counselor guy. He keeps popping up often enough, and they keep giving him information.

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Yo only a few chapters in and this is like a gay That’s So Raven meets Final Destination. I love it

joined Jun 5, 2018

I feel like this manga is going to end in a tragedy. Like either by getting axed - from the sales report - or because everyone will get messed up more and more each time the future changes.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Just finished ch. 28 and loving it - funny, bizarre with a touch of horror.
That school is really a dangerous place to be!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

The prez had to be the one on the phone with the Kouhai, right? If that's that case... is he trying to get Satsuki killed/jailed so she'll stop using her ability to save people? And I think it's pretty obvious why Satsuki feels the need to save everyone she can even though they haven't explicitly told us how it happened yet.

I binge read this all at once and now I want more help

joined Sep 13, 2018

It started great, I was so into it until around chapter 16. But then some things happened that took away my enjoyment. Every character that gets saved never grow as a character after the fact, they completely get back to how they were before, even after a life or death situation. The main character, I loved her so much, and then I just can't get behind the "I need to save everyone because it's the right thing to do", I'm not saying this as if we don't know the reason, (you can fill the gap yourself but that's not good story telling), I'm saying it because that's the basic rule when writing characters like this, you have to give them a really strong motivation to make yourself invested in their actions even the more when she goes to such extremes just to save a random person she never met before. It's like the artist has this many little plot lines but he never does anything with them, like he keeps doing with Komachi, she clearly has a reason to act the way she does but it's never explored. I don't like it either that in this school people die almost every day, as is the case with Conan that whenever he goes there's a master plan murder in the making. All of this can be answer but the artist decides against it and just keeping the status quo of "Usotsuki, it's telling a lie again!". Akira is great I'm sad she's stuck in this to be honest.

Well... That's the thing, most people don't change that much because to them some weird girl just messed with them and they just Happen to be in danger. Just cause someone stopped you from committing suicide that doesn't mean you'll stop being depressed especially with a garbage mom like that one girl has. Also imho Satsuki's reasons are valid enough, chances are her mom died and she could've prevented it and her dad being a doctor with a heavy focus on the value of life made her obsess over the ability she has to prevent people from dying. I think it just hasn't came up much because Satsuki doesn't want to, it clearly had a big impact on her and I'm sure we'll get the exact details in due time, but it's not needed as much beyond the jist of it. I feel you're being too harsh on it, it's not that every character goes back to the status quo, it just is slow paced, like we're literally just now getting to the explanation of with Komachi and the rest of the student counsel that'll elaborate why she's shady. I wouldn't be surprised if her death was planned in the beginning because the President figured she had that gift and was meddling with overall stuff, that all part of the plan to confirm it.

The prez had to be the one on the phone with the Kouhai, right? If that's that case... is he trying to get Satsuki killed/jailed so she'll stop using her ability to save people? And I think it's pretty obvious why Satsuki feels the need to save everyone she can even though they haven't explicitly told us how it happened yet.

I binge read this all at once and now I want more help

I don't think he'd want her jailed, maybe suspended, but he does want to restrict her to stop her from saving people. I'm just not sure why he won't explain the weirdness he hinted at with the latest chapter to maybe convince Satsuki otherwise

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 10:28PM

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Man, I'm loving how Ami is just a font of invertebrate knowledge. Just for some reason, this side-character is such a nerd about crawlies that she rivals Satsuki's knowledge about forensics.

Also, Satsuki's savant-ness for math is always fun when it just happens out of the blue. "Just solve the problem, duh"

As to the Prez, I see it as a "justice at any cost" situation, where the cost has no limit, including and especially killing people so they can't do wrong again. Unsure why he went after Seo, though.

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 1:23AM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

What a great series. A super fun mystery and the bond Satsuki and Akira have is great to see forming. Thrilling all around, I'm sad I caught up. It's odd that Akira seems to be main girl despite being introduced after Komacchi, but I'm not complaining at all

To reply you must either login or sign up.