... okay, wait what?

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm very confused

20210406_230049
joined Apr 16, 2021

Waiting for smart people to comment so I can understand

joined Oct 22, 2021

My guess is this is alt reality, where myus are not "really" a thing, Nico is actually spending nights doing pay-for-gay services?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Nico wanted to be an idol...she masturbates thinking about it...and pretends with her family? I think the person posting above me with pay for gay me be close to it, instead, it's regular prostitution and she actually likes Maki? I am very confused and can't make much of it :D

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is still a Nico-Maki story before Love Live became a big hit! This could be an earlier time! Hope Nico-Maki will become a loving couple soon!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Hawdy

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Nico is a pudding thief. I hope it's to give the rest to her family. That was Maki's bag she ran off with. I guess it's philosophical hallucinations when the Nico-nii floats out of the wall. I believe Sweet Pea would never imply Nico-chan is narcissistic!

last edited at Nov 5, 2021 12:17PM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I think u's still exists in this universe and Noco is still a real idol, as per the last couple conversations with her family. But instead of practicing late at night, she's actually secretly meeting up with Maki, probably out of a psychological need to be loved and adored, which she's ultimately not getting from her idol activities at the moment but she is getting from Maki.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Jeez Louise, 2015? NicoMaki really has been a thing for that long huh?

I’m happy these old Tomo works are being translated, but it also just makes me hope for more After School…

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think u's still exists in this universe and Noco is still a real idol, as per the last couple conversations with her family. But instead of practicing late at night, she's actually secretly meeting up with Maki, probably out of a psychological need to be loved and adored, which she's ultimately not getting from her idol activities at the moment but she is getting from Maki.

Ohhhhh, this one I like, I shall make it canon in my head, thank you.

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Damn. I'm too dumb for this. That Makes Me Sad, Dang

joined May 29, 2021

yeah considering the entire "see you later" line which also probably matches with the last pages

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

is this some kind of "Perfect blue" reference?

last edited at Nov 6, 2021 1:27AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Hmm we got two good explanations from people. I didn't see that coming at all lol. I'm glad there wasn't a masturbation tag to ruin the twist. Plus she's like not obviously masturbating yet obviously masturbating.

joined Jul 9, 2021

i just need my nicomaki

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

so Nico's a number#1 idol on a totally different stage, huh?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

this version is all nice and all. but how can Nico be "at practice" and suddenly meet Maki? why lying to mom then?
things about "another apartment" seem too suspicious
"Nico's realistic" could be also a hint
also all the stuff about bringing happines and masturbating is totally a connection

I guess Nico somehow knew that Maki would find out about her performances eventually (how in the world?) and make a reservation

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yeah idk wtf i going on all that talk about turn wings, gathering love from all around, sticking out your chest for the sunrise... No heccin clue

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

My guess is this is alt reality, where myus are not "really" a thing, Nico is actually spending nights doing pay-for-gay services?

Am pretty sure @niewaznekto hit it on the head. Not gonna lie, it's not what I was looking for in a LL, but this one is kinda dark (swans and all).

I guess if anything it shows Ooshima Tomo is well rounded in NicoMaki

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Ok from what I understand I will try my best to explain this story. This is not a alt universe story or have some big twisted like gay for pay. This actually a introspective into Nico mind and how see feel between the time the third your stop the idols activity and she joining muse. She keep this secret about no longer an idol from her younger siblings that look up to her and her hard working mother, I guessing that the third year used to trained this late so when they stop she cannot stop going out in that hour because there will be question. The boredom eyes that looking at the phone in the middle of the streets is the same eyes that we have when we want to kill time. And luckily this is one of the coincidence night Maki found out she spends her night, and I guess from that day they spent every night together that indicates their bond in the last page. But life is not always about meeting your love one, deep down we also want to fulfill our dream our ideal. Even with a loving family and a cute partner, there are still sadness in Nico eyes because deep down she still not doing what she want ( become the number 1 idol) and she still there hiding in the mask of being ok. The masturbation part is self explained so I will leave it at that. And one more important clue that lead me to this conclusion is the title it self. Mousou Philosophia if you break it down, mousou mean wild idea or delusion which mean what she want is an delusion a wild idea and she herself know that. Philosophia is a fundamental question idea about life, how think work the world view of one. Combine the two that make us know that Nico world view is an delusion but she still want it make it easier for herself to falled into an existing crisis. The cheer of love ones when one in this state have no weight thus why she saw maki phase "you the number one idol" is like a saying "you just thinks of me like that because you love me not because I am that". I thinks in time Nico will heal and have a more healthy approach to her view of life maybe muse, maybe Maki will be the one to snapped her out of it.

Images%20(1)
joined Jun 11, 2020

That is just sad seriously

To reply you must either login or sign up.