Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Love how it works out with her working at a candy company.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Is that okay?
Uh... not really, no, not with your currently scrambled brain and dubious intentions

Idk, I'm curious to see where it goes. The dynamic hinted at in the title page is promising but the rest doesn't quite agree with me yet. It doesn't have the silliness of Be Careful, Onee-san or the creep factor of The Nice Neighborhood Lady.

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 8:29PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

After going unnoticed for scanlation for so long I never really thought it would get here. Thanks for the new work Daphie <3 (Also might as well comment since MD is still down with its comments)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for this- It seems promising :) What magazine is it in- and do they do adult stuff lol? I don't mind age_gaps that stay cute and innocent like 'an angel flew down to me' but Its rare a series like this progresses seriously so it would be nice if this one did.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New series?! Thank you!! LMAO another goddess has descended, and this one is even smaller XP Love it how she completely lost her composure in front of her the second time, looks like she has 0 experience with love or attraction, this might explain her overreaction and carelessness! and LOL with her co-worker, I was thinking "No, stop! don't say any more you're making it worse!" xD

The thing (or part of the thrill) with situations like this, is that it can all go really really bad really fast with one mistake, I wonder how this protagonist will make it out to the end of the story without messing things up...Too much!

Still, too early to make a clear judgement, we don't know anything about the characters yet aside from the OL

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Ah she works at a candy company, don't suppose she has a side job as a white van driver too?

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

Anyone else see a resemblance between the kid and the coworker?

joined Jan 22, 2015

Anyone else see a resemblance between the kid and the coworker?

The "same face" syndrome is strong. Not to mention the coworker has the same build.

joined Jul 5, 2021

this is what wataten should be

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 10:41PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I wonder. Will this stack up to the OL + JK manga goddes, or to Yuzumori-san? Or even to Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane? I think this may be the biggest age gap, even moreso than Yuzumori-san or the Be Careful Onee-san or anything?

joined May 1, 2015

I was hoping this would get translated.
Thank you so much.
Man the coworker sure is great.
I "read" a bit ahead (looked at the raws) and she sure is based.
Oneloli is always welcome in my book.

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.

This protag doesn't seem to care thankfully. Hopefully we get actual romance here. Don't think it'll be ecchi though

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I wonder. Will this stack up to the OL + JK manga goddes, or to Yuzumori-san? Or even to Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane? I think this may be the biggest age gap, even moreso than Yuzumori-san or the Be Careful Onee-san or anything?

If you look at this author’s other works here, I think you’ll see that they lean toward the weird and creepy (although often very funny), so I wouldn’t put my money on any tiptoeing around moral scruples.

Of course, authors can create a variety of different works. But I know where I’d put my money.

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

what the fuck

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Well here we go again puts up a disguise to evade the FBI

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

Well, maybe there is a sweet spot between weird creepy hentai words or, how was that...with the doctor and the urethras...ehm, I'd also would like to see something NOT like that, but also not going nowhere!

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

I enjoyed Yuzumori-San so much, it was definitely one of the most fluffy manga I've ever read. I have hopes for this one too, I'm happy to see where this one might go.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Even the most notorious, the mostly-het Kodomo-no-Jikan* did end with the teacher waiting until the girl with the crush on him was of legal age. And maybe the most famous yuri one Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 had her wait longer than of age -- until she finished college, in fact.

I think only happy sugar life (where the age gap was small) and Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane didn't wait for the younger one to be of legal age?

Anyway, it's almost always been the trend, and for, I think, at least a decade.

*I say mostly het because Kuro Kagami was a straight-up lesbian at the age of 10 with a huge crush on her female teacher and on Rin.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

This wont go, be or end well. But I dig it.

scared and hyped for more

joined Nov 7, 2021

This is disgusting

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Looks nice, thank for bringing us another series!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

@Epsilon04 @elevown @Serenata @Quisty @Ramunes @Nari @YuriPanda @Marti
Thanks everyone, you can bet chapter 2 is coming soon (tm) LOL

Thanks for this- It seems promising :) What magazine is it in- and do they do adult stuff lol? I don't mind age_gaps that stay cute and innocent like 'an angel flew down to me' but Its rare a series like this progresses seriously so it would be nice if this one did.

I'm going off the digital tank releases for now! But I found the digital publisher:
https://feelweb.jp/episode/3269754496334725363

And as a general note, I also do kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi and I love them. And I loved Yuzumori-san, and I'm following Be Careful Onee-San, it's way too based!!! That's why I was inspired to do this one in turn!

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

What a based person you are. High hopes on this one.

14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Thank you for the chapter. Also when did you drop the Princess in your credits pages?

To reply you must either login or sign up.